MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does his bottom half of his face in the mugshot look different than other photos to anyone else? I wonder if he took a fist or a foot to the mouth. Keeping in mind this is 2+ days after she disappeared, he had to have looked REALLY bad when he showed up to work Friday.

Has anyone read what time Jessica was last seen? Her mom made the comment in a link upthread that Jessica did not answer a text at 8pm Thursday yet she was at a party that night where her bf left early. Just wondering if anyone has read what time she left with KY......TIA

Does his bottom half of his face in the mugshot look different than other photos to anyone else? I wonder if he took a fist or a foot to the mouth.

I certainly hope he did - several, in fact!!! I hope Jessica gave him hel....heck.

Wondering if he had an accomplice. Jessica's car was found burning on the south side of Kansas City around 2.30 am Saturday morning. That's a long way back to Belton and a very long way to Edwards, MO where he was found. Too far to walk. Where was her car between Thursday night and early Saturday morning?

Timeline:

Thursday 9.30pm: Jessica goes to party, leaves with KY

Friday 10.30 pm: Jessica reported missing

Saturday 2.30 am: Jessica's car found burning in south KC, MO

Sunday 8.30 am: KY arrested in Edwards, MO

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/missouri-man-charged-burning-missing-woman-s-suv-n646991

ETA: How did a guy with a badly burned face get from south KC, MO to Belton or Edwards, MO? He had to have been in quite a bit of pain with singed hair, probably burned clothing, too. Unlikely he took the bus or hitchhiked. IMO, someone had to have helped him by either driving there with him to drop off the car and burn it or he called someone afterwards to come pick him up nearby.

I don't know how on earth he could try to explain away those burns.... wow... That tells me he was very close to that fire. Which puzzles me, it obviously wasn't very well thought out, or he would have protected himself better. Which implies he was probably acting impulsively.

Without even knowing that guy's history....there's no way, no how I would have EVER gone anywhere with him. He's looks is the kind you don't want to meet in a dark alley. I don't like judging on looks, and rarely will I.....but when I saw that last mug shot, chills came over me. Those eyes look like he's soul less or something. I can't describe it. I would be terrified of him. And NO it's not the tattoos! While I'm not a fan of neck or facial tattoos, there's something evil about him. JMO! But trust that gut instinct!!!

<modsnip>

BTW, thanks for bringing this story here. I recall following the story here when his first girlfriend, Kara, disappeared/ was killed. Back then, the police didn't take her disappearance seriously at first, treating it as a runaway case. So sad that he was free to commit more crimes against women.

Well, even if they initially treated it as a runaway, they probably recognized it as a homicide within a week. It's just very hard to put someone on trial for murder without a body and you only have one shot!

Forgive me for asking, but at my old age of 41 my mind isn't as quick as it once was, but is the name Kylr Yust a play on the words Killer Lust?

Perhaps it's because I'm from the UK, but that never crossed my mind. I can see it looks like "Killer", but I pronounce it Kai-ler, and the surname as Joo-st.

Wondering if he had an accomplice. Jessica's car was found burning on the south side of Kansas City around 2.30 am Saturday morning. That's a long way back to Belton and a very long way to Edwards, MO where he was found. Too far to walk. Where was her car between Thursday night and early Saturday morning?

Timeline:

Thursday 9.30pm: Jessica goes to party, leaves with KY

Friday 10.30 pm: Jessica reported missing

Saturday 2.30 am: Jessica's car found burning in south KC, MO

Sunday 8.30 am: KY arrested in Edwards, MO

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/missouri-man-charged-burning-missing-woman-s-suv-n646991

ETA: How did a guy with a badly burned face get from south KC, MO to Belton or Edwards, MO? He had to have been in quite a bit of pain with singed hair, probably burned clothing, too. Unlikely he took the bus or hitchhiked. IMO, someone had to have helped him by either driving there with him to drop off the car and burn it or he called someone afterwards to come pick him up nearby.

Just to add to the timeline. Jessica's mom originally posted she was last seen at 11pm Thursday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if KY bailed out of jail? I can't find him on Benton County inmate lists.

Last seen with a guy (is his named pronounced "killer"?) who is under suspicion of disappearing another girl some years ago.
Jessica's car is discovered burnt. KY face is suspiciously beat up, scratched, and 'flash burnt' days later. Yes, it was easy to put the puzzle together on this one.

The question is, where was he between Jessica's disappearance and when her car was found? Whatever went on, Jessica put up a valiant fight. I have a feeling there was DNA in that car, and that's why he burned it.

Comments all over MSM about statements he's made about feeding pigs is frightening. I also read MSM comments that he's made saying other things like he's extremely jealous. Is it possible he had a crush on Jessica and was jealous of his 'friend's' relationship with her? Enough to punish them both by getting rid of her?

Just trying to figure out a motive.

FWIW, in the videos I have seen they are pronouncing his name with a long I - "Ki" as in the word Kite and the second syllable is "ler" as in learn. Ky-ler not killer. It's pretty hard to not see the word killer in his name though.

I'm sorry for asking this, but do pigs really eat dead bodies? :(

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

The 2015 case in case.net is very possibly (I'm not 100% - but I am 90%) the state forcing support for a child/children either in foster care or adopted out of the system. They would have both lost custody either temporarily or permanently to both be named as respondents.

Those marks on his face! His lips look pretty sore & marked to!

Also agree that some marks look from being close to a fire. If I sit close to a fire for even 5 minutes i end up with red blotchy marks on my face.

WOW!!!! If it wasn't for the dead eyes and neck tat .. i wouldn't even have guessed that was him, if I didn't already know. I always thought he was involved in KK's disappearance (and most likely murder), I'm just wondering why Jessica's bf would stay friends with him, he wasn't a good person, despite the KK case. I'm wondering if she mentioned the KK case (seeing how crime watch did a newer reporting of it). It had to have followed him around ... rumors don't go away IMO

Edited to add: Also, if the burns on the lips (or blistering) weren't from the fire ... I would imagine it was drug use, the eye scars (not scratches) look older and healed to me.

Does his family really own hogs? Where could she be ...we need some sort of starting point.

They are all from Belton, which is a lower income town for the most part. I'm originally from the Kansas City area and was friends with a relative of KK when she went missing. You don't go to Belton unless you live there. It has no draw like cute shops or attractions. A lot of those kids are bored, they grow up getting in trouble together and they stay friends. (I'm generalizing here.)
It doesn't surprise me that they'd still be partying in the same groups at these ages. There's a loyalty mentality that comes from growing up unsupervised together.
i have friends that are currently friends with her mom. She comes from a good family. Her mom is a professer at a reputable nursing school. When you are 21 you think you are invincible. I'm sure she didn't think her live in boyfriend's friend would hurt her. I feel awful for her family and the desperation they have to feel.

(Friends with her mom - her=JR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member