DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he didn't father the child.
RSBM

Agreed.
And after what happened to poor little Lilah Pickering-- it's not difficult to imagine Yust taking out his anger on a child -- if he/she is his ! . :(
:moo:

I wonder if he had a beard and longer hair when he burned the vehicle. It looks like the redness stops where his beard would have started. He may have singed both his beard and his hair, thus quickly shaving it off and haphazardly cutting off his hair.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Ooh good thought. Or maybe LE cut it off of him as evidence? They must have some evidence against him to charge him with the fire.

Without even knowing that guy's history....there's no way, no how I would have EVER gone anywhere with him. He's looks is the kind you don't want to meet in a dark alley. I don't like judging on looks, and rarely will I.....but when I saw that last mug shot, chills came over me. Those eyes look like he's soul less or something. I can't describe it. I would be terrified of him. And NO it's not the tattoos! While I'm not a fan of neck or facial tattoos, there's something evil about him. JMO! But trust that gut instinct!!!

Was there something on tv that night about KK?

I saw a post on fb that I can no longer find that alluded him seeing something and getting angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it was last week, either Thursday or Friday, that I watched an episode of Crime Watch Daily where they reported on Kara Kopetsky. At the end of the segment one of the reporters was at KY's house where he lives with his grandparents and asked to speak with him. His grandfather said KY couldn't come out to speak because he was in the shower. (yeah right)

I know it wasn't filmed last week, but it aired last week. At least in my area. (Eastern Tn) Would it have aired everywhere the same day? Did Jessica go missing Thursday or Friday? Thank you in advance everyone!

Here is the episode that aired:
https://youtu.be/NY0CHCgo0WY

RSBM

I've always tried (and will continue to do so) to be supportive of law enforcement.
Some of the comments are troubling, though ! Maybe lies or just a habitual offender who is angry ? Idk.
I don't think I've seen one positive comment about him. I know we can't take those as fact, but they seem pretty consistent.

I think you can be supportive of LE, and be frustrated when they make mistakes or do something wrong. They're not infallible. :) I don't know enough about this case to blame anything on LE. I just want to say that in general. I get frustrated with LE, but overall, I support them, and I'm so thankful for their services!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Man accused of torching missing woman's car had ex who vanished in 2007

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jessica...irlfriend-kara-kopetsky-who-vanished-in-2007/

From above link

Court records obtained Monday by The Associated Press show Yust’s ex-girlfriend, 17-year-old Kara Kopetsky, went missing in May 2007, just days after filing for a protection order against him. Kopetsky, of Belton, south of Kansas City, remains missing.

That April 30, 2007, filing alleged that Yust kidnapped and restrained the teenager, choked her and threatened to cut her throat during their nine-month relationship. He has not been charged in Kopetsky’s disappearance.

“I’m unsure what he will do next, because the abuse has gotten worse over time,” the application for the court intervention read, alleging Yust stalked Kopetsky and inflicted emotional and physical abuse.

I live in Kansas City but I'm a world away from the suspect in terms of lifestyle. I have nothing much to offer as a local except that Belton and Harrisonville, where I believe Jessica worked, are extreme southeastern suburbs of KC. Both are quite rural. The location where the car was burned is north and in more of an inner suburb. Not sure if that was done for convenience or in an attempt to disassociate the crime from the rural suspect.

It's sickening that Kylr bragged about killing and disposing of GFs per MSM in 2013 and yet Belton PD didn't believe they had enough to charge him. I will be watching developments with interest, and wishing there was more I could do.
The location where the car was burned is out of the way on a not well traveled section of road. I haven't been there in a while but it used to be pretty dark at night

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Those marks on his face! His lips look pretty sore & marked to!

Also agree that some marks look from being close to a fire. If I sit close to a fire for even 5 minutes i end up with red blotchy marks on my face.

His nose and just below lower lip on the right looks like it will blister.

The kitten charges alone scream serial killer to me...then add in the all his other charges and it's baffling this guy was free to roam the earth at all.

It seems the consensus is that KY looks evil. In my opinion, I wish he did look evil to me. In my opinion, and what scares me is, he kinda looks totally normal to me. I guess my point is, evil doesn't always look evil, obvious example, Ted Bundy. I just wanted to state this as sort of a public service announcement to remember that evil doesn't always have a look.

I am in no way defending KY!!!! From what I can tell since this news broke, I think he is guilty and evil as hell in at least 2 women's disappearance. The mug shot tells the likely awful story.

[video=twitter;775384476411162624]https://twitter.com/AFGutierrez/status/775384476411162624[/video]

I hope this works...it's a side mug shot, and you can see the scratches. His face also doesn't appear as red.

AP published the details of Kara's restraining order request from 2007:
Court records obtained Monday by The Associated Press show that Yust's ex-girlfriend, 17-year-old Kara Kopetsky, filed for a protection order on April 30, 2007. It alleged that Yust kidnapped and restrained her, choked her and threatened to cut her throat during their nine-month relationship.

"I'm unsure what he will do next, because the abuse has gotten worse over time," the application read. It also alleged Yust stalked Kopetsky.

A judge granted the protection order request and scheduled a hearing for May 10, 2007 - but Kopetsky went missing six days before the court date.
Read more: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-09-12-18-35-37

His nose and just below lower lip on the right looks like it will blister.

Almost makes we wonder if he left some evidence in the car and tried to retrieve it once the fire had already started. Like he went into the flames, squinting.

Those marks on his face! His lips look pretty sore & marked to!

Also agree that some marks look from being close to a fire. If I sit close to a fire for even 5 minutes i end up with red blotchy marks on my face.

I believe the facial scrapes and red marks could be from being taken down for the arrest. LEO's are not that delicate when getting the suspect face down. <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove