MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He totally effing killed her.

jmo

Is it odd that (1) he has pictures of cats when he killed cats and (2) he was supposedly good friends with jessica and her boyfriend but they arent listed as his friends?
I think several pages back it was stated that she was, then after all of this went down he now isn't (he probably unfriended her).

I also think the bf has a lot of reasons to unfriend him at this point. But they were all friends on Facebook before everything happened.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Is it odd that (1) he has pictures of cats when he killed cats and (2) he was supposedly good friends with jessica and her boyfriend but they arent listed as his friends?
Jessica was his friend on there at one point... she had commented on one of his posts. I'm wondering if KY defriended them for whatever reason after she had gone missing. And yeah, the fact that he still has cats is kinda freaky considering how he treats animals... and people...

I think several pages back it was stated that she was, then after all of this went down he now isn't (he probably unfriended her).

I also think the bf has a lot of reasons to unfriend him at this point. But they were all friends on Facebook before everything happened.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

I agree there are alot of reasons they wouldnt be his friend at this point but i also wouldnt think any of them would be thinking about their facebook at this time. If I was the boyfriend I would stay friends with him to see if anything was happening on his facebook page.

I can see why KY would unfriend JR, just to make it look like they weren't friends, but it obviously wasn't well thought out, because there is always a digital footprint. He had commented on several of her posts, and liked several of her pictures. IIRC the interactions started on facebook in the spring.

Wit the mom issues it has it makes sense regarding KK. They said he attacked her once she tried to leave him. So I'm sure Jessics somehow accidentally played on those mommy issues for him. I would love to know what his mom looks like.

Wit the mom issues it has it makes sense regarding KK. They said he attacked her once she tried to leave him. So I'm sure Jessics somehow accidentally played on those mommy issues for him. I would love to know what his mom looks like.

I found her on facebook, but since we can't sleuth family members I can't post it on here

So if Jessica picked up Kyler at his house, Grandpa would know.
Because he states Kyler was home with him at 9:30?
Help me.

I asked and it never got answered. Why would the police not be actively out looking for her?
I think they most likely are searching for her. I think they're also pretty sure they're looking for her remains. :(

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

So if Jessica picked up Kyler at his house, Grandpa would know.
Because he states Kyler was home with him at 9:30?
Help me.

JR left the party with Kylr. My guess is that they went back to Kylr's and the grandpa just isn't telling the whole truth. From what I understand, she was his ride home

JR left the party with Kylr. My guess is that they went back to Kylr's and the grandpa just isn't telling the whole truth. From what I understand, she was his ride home

Or maybe Grandpa was asleep and really just doesn't know anything. My mother in law is 70, active and in great shape but she also goes to bed at 8pm because she gets up early.

Or maybe Grandpa was asleep and really just doesn't know anything. My mother in law is 70, active and in great shape but she also goes to bed at 8pm because she gets up early.

My honest opinion is that the grandpa probably really doesn't know anything, but is just trying to say whatever will keep Kylr safe. His grandfather is probably the only person in his life that he genuinely loves. There was a news source, and I can't remember which one it was, that said that Kylr called his grandfather from jail to wish him a happy birthday, and that since Wednesday was KY's bday, he wished him happy birthday as well, they said I love you, and that was that.

I think that grandpa and KY have a don't ask don't tell agreement.

I guess they know more than we think. The case is sealed, so we don't know what they have found.
Exactly. I think they are following leads. Hopefully the leads are fruitful. I'm glad they're keeping the details close to the vest. It would be devastating, and quite dangerous if this psycho walks again. The community's lives are in danger with him walking around. Chilling.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

My honest opinion is that the grandpa probably really doesn't know anything, but is just trying to say whatever will keep Kylr safe. His grandfather is probably the only person in his life that he genuinely loves. There was a news source, and I can't remember which one it was, that said that Kylr called his grandfather from jail to wish him a happy birthday, and that since Wednesday was KY's bday, he wished him happy birthday as well, they said I love you, and that was that.

I think that grandpa and KY have a don't ask don't tell agreement.

I agree. It's actually sad really to watch and listen to the grandfather. I think he is learning with the rest of us but also trying to protect his family. I really don't think he knows anything. Maybe suspects but doesn't want to. Understandable actually but at some point he will realize two girls have been killed. Also, I cant get someone killing kittens of someone they proclaimed to care about. It really shows what he is capable of in my opinion.

I'm sure they are being very tight lipped because of everything with KK. They were never able to get sufficient evidence on him, and he walked. If this case gets botched, and he walks again, more than likely he will kill again. Maybe they have evidence on both. We can all say a prayer.

Also, I feel bad for the grandfather as well to a certain point. I know my grandparents have always thought the best of me, and never would have believed that I had done something ugly if I was accused of it. But I think you're right Mocity, I think he is gradually giving into the idea. If you watched the Crime Watch Daily interview with him, vs the quotes they have from him now, and the fact that he let the reporters into the house and interview him while the house was still in shambles, it looks like his resolve to defend Kylr is waivering.

So I guess when KY gets totally blackout wasted drunk, he becomes a mastermind serial killing genius? I find it hard to believe that he made no mistakes and committed perfect murder #2 after chasing vodka with wine and loudly professing his love for another man's gf at a crowded party he was asked to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This makes me sad for her live in boyfriend. He's in such an awkward position - no wonder he has been so quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placeholder25