MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those green pills look like cephalexin/Keflex, but without the tiny numbers visible, I couldn't say with 100% certainty.

Does he have a sister, or girl cousin that he's close to that visits his grandfather?
It could have been one of them, hence why she came to the door.
Jm could have very well been using JR car. I think you are correct that they have been living together for a bit.

The grandfather told the reporter she was friend. No reason to lie if she was a sister or cousin, IMO.

Okay *cracks knuckles* It is time to start this. If I don't come back -- and I know this will be very difficult -- please do try to carry on without me.

((Establishing a Timeline))

I would love to be able to help you, or anyone else establish a timeline. I started a Word document with what information I could find sifting through news articles, social media, etc.

I would love to be able to help you, or anyone else establish a timeline. I started a Word document with what information I could find sifting through news articles, social media, etc.
I have a time line for his known crimes. I'm trying to find the time to look at other missing women during the periods when he wasn't incarcerated.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Where can I see the alligator and pill? I somehow missed that.

Thanks.

Been following since the beginning, haven't posted. Live in the area. Just drove down 71 hwy. Pretty sure they have found the crime scene/or body. Lots of tents and police activity. Right along side of highway, just south of Peculiar on west side along woods. No news as of yet.

Was thinking the SAME thing, I think he has some real issues... He was hiding out in a kids room and their was a toy alligator out... I think he's desperate for a normal childhood, for a mom.. That's why he has so many issues with women, he had his gpas around so the male role was covered but it's the motherly love he wants and doesn't know how to properly react to situations with women.. I also think he's a narcissist, I have to find this article I read before lemme see if I can find it...
He totes has mommy issues. Wasn't she completely absent from his life? A bad/dysfunctional relationship with a parent of the opposite sex usually causes a lot of issues in relations with said sex.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Been following since the beginning, haven't posted. Live in the area. Just drove down 71 hwy. Pretty sure they have found the crime scene/or body. Lots of tents and police activity. Right along side of highway, just south of Peculiar on west side along woods. No news they as of yet.
Oh bless her. Even when you know it won't have a happy ending, it is shattering when it becomes a reality.

I have a time line for his known crimes. I'm trying to find the time to look at other missing women during the periods when he wasn't incarcerated.

That is awesome! That was going to be my next project, but yay if you already have it! [emoji3]

Perfect, feel free to add, improve, or even redo if you are better at organizing than I! I think the only thing we would have to be careful about SM, as long as it is from the right pages. [emoji6]

Been following since the beginning, haven't posted. Live in the area. Just drove down 71 hwy. Pretty sure they have found the crime scene/or body. Lots of tents and police activity. Right along side of highway, just south of Peculiar on west side along woods. No news they as of yet.
Random question, would you be able to take a picture? Could you pinpoint it exactly on a map and post it here?

Sorry for the pressure. My stomach is in knots.

That is awesome! That was going to be my next project, but yay if you already have it! [emoji3]

Yes, let's pm later. We can compare notes. I posted a rough draft earlier in the thread. I have more to add now. I'm hoping to get it posted by tomorrow afternoon (West Coast).

Damn. I was really hoping it was her. At least the family could have some closure. This must be unbearable for them.

Are there any large bodies of water near the area? I need to do some research. I'm not familiar with Missouri at all!

So close to the same area, what is going on over there??I hadn't seen it was a male or female yet. So sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdeem713