MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching this news report video from the 10th: http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/police-looking-for-21-year-old-missing-woman-from-raytown

According to this Jessica and Kylr went to this Tattoo parlour days before she went missing as Kylr was hoping to get an apprenticeship there. Were they just good friends that had a mutual like of tattoos/piercings or something more?

That is a very good friend that goes with you to a job interview. Or am I reading too much into this?
This makes me think it might have been common for her to give him a ride places? She wasn't working at the time due to her medical problems. I will mark it on the timeline. I'm going to continue working on it tonight.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

This is all pure speculation, but I really think that the area where KY was arrested in Edwards needs to be searched more. Looking at the timeline of events, I think that there was enough time between when they left the party and when KY was supposed to report to work for him to have driven down to Edwards with JR and then back. There is even enough time for him to have gone back to his grandfather's home to shower and change, which would explain why evidence was found there as well as the trailer in Edwards. I think that KY heard that JR was reported missing and then decided to burn the car. If you look at a close-up of the map, the car was left in a little alcove type of area just beyond the bridge on Blue River Road. I think he left it in that location to try to throw searchers and police off the trail and to keep them focused on the area in Kansas City. I'm curious as to how they knew to find KY in Edwards. Did someone report that he went down there? Cell phone pings? Again, this is all speculation on my part, just trying to piece together what little information is available. It amazes me how much time KY had to destroy evidence, and how he's been able to get by with so much for so long. I think that he has definitely killed before, and more than just once or twice. I keep seeing that he passed a lie detector test back when Kara was first reported missing, which in my opinion means absolutely nothing. Gary Ridgeway (the Green River Killer) passed a lie detector test as well in the 80s and years later it was discovered he had killed nearly fifty women, if not more. I hope this time they can gather enough evidence to put KY away for a long time. I fear that if he is allowed to go on this one there will be many, many more people hurt. Just looking at his mug shot and the lack of soul in his eyes is chilling enough without adding in all the other details.

Lie detectors are notoriously unreliable, which is why they are inadmissible in court. Like you said, some people can easily pass them, and innocent people can easily fail (things such as medications, anxiety, and heart problems can cause this). They are very useful for pressuring suspects, though.

Mmm... so much to contemplate here.

I don't know who's updating timelines and case maps, but the tattoo parlor visit should be added to the map and timeline. Oh, and you're awesome for building those out!

I'm thinking that a bit of a pattern should be able to be detected by now of places he frequented. Perhaps gleaning info from his and Jessica's FB timelines (and other snooping) will help us figure out where he visited.

If we can figure out where he traveled around to between when he was released in February until his belt was removed in August, we can probably rule those areas out as places he'd hide a body, since it's my guess he'd avoid drawing attention to that area. Everything outside of that circle is where needs to be searched as the hidey hole for murder victims.

Apologies -- I don't see where the report or video at this link say she gave him a ride to the tattoo place. The quotes at the link only say they felt uncomfortable with him -- is there another video?

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/police-looking-for-21-year-old-missing-woman-from-raytown

With his record, I could see him not having a license, which is why he'd need rides places.

This makes me think it might have been common for her to give him a ride places? She wasn't working at the time due to her medical problems. I will mark it on the timeline. I'm going to continue working on it tonight.

The one on the bottom left looks like it has a name label on it. The one under the alligator toy

I don't know who's updating timelines and case maps, but the tattoo parlor visit should be added to the map and timeline. Oh, and you're awesome for building those out!

I'm thinking that a bit of a pattern should be able to be detected by now of places he frequented. Perhaps gleaning info from his and Jessica's FB timelines (and other snooping) will help us figure out where he visited.

If we can figure out where he traveled around to between when he was released in February until his belt was removed in August, we can probably rule those areas out as places he'd hide a body, since it's my guess he'd avoid drawing attention to that area. Everything outside of that circle is where needs to be searched as the hidey hole for murder victims.

I'm at my in laws but I'll add it to the map when I get home. Another thought, where did he work? Do we know that? I may be getting things mixed up I thought he worked in a tattoo parlour. If he went to work drunk Friday morning I need to add that to the map too.

Apologies -- I don't see where the report or video at this link say she gave him a ride to the tattoo place. The quotes at the link only say they felt uncomfortable with him -- is there another video?

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/police-looking-for-21-year-old-missing-woman-from-raytown

With his record, I could see him not having a license, which is why he'd need rides places.

I will have to take a look at it later. It wouldn't surprise me if she did, and it would explain her being his ride to the party as well. But if it can't be verified, we can at least put in that he was attempting to find a job there either before or soon after her disappearance.

Anyone can feel free to update the timeline! Though I would understand if you wouldn't want to because going back through everything and all the MSM reports is time consuming...

it looks like there are multiple short videos that play one after the other. Just play the video making sure autoplay is shown on and the second video (where the tattoo parlour info is talked about) will follow.

HTH.

No, it aired on 8th Sept but the video was originally posted on the 2nd June. We don't know the exact date the reporter went to gpa's house to try and talk to KY, that was when the equinox was in the driveway. The reporter should know and it would nice if they could clarify.
I hate to be a pest about this but:
If the video from the female reporter where she goes to grandpa's house and a black Equinox is seen in a driveway was originally aired June 2, then:

1). The black car was not JR's

or

2). It was and she'd been seeing
KY for quite a while (either romantically or as a friend) or someone else was using her car on that day.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

If the video from the female reporter where she goes to grandpa's house and a black Equinox is seen in a driveway was originally aired June 2, then:

or

KY for quite a while (either romantically or as a friend) or someone else was using her car on that day.

I think they had been friends for a little bit, as I remember it being mentioned that she had made Facebook posts back in March on his page. So it is possible it was her.

Like you said, though, maybe it could have been someone else using her car. I think her and her boyfriend had been living together for awhile. The only iffy thing is the girl showing up during the interview, and whether or not that was JR (if that can either be confirmed).

Figuring out when the interview actually took place would be awesome.

I wondered if we know whether he even has a driver's license and/or a vehicle.

I would not be surprised to learn his license has been suspended.

I think they had been friends for a little bit, as I remember it being mentioned that she had made Facebook posts back in March on his page. So it is possible it was her.

Like you said, though, maybe it could have been someone else using her car. I think her and her boyfriend had been living together for awhile. The only iffy thing is the girl showing up during the interview, and whether or not that was JR (if that can either be confirmed).

Figuring out when the interview actually took place would be awesome.

Perhaps JR's boyfriend used her car and was visiting his friend, and JR was never there at this time.

or

Jessica's boyfriend grew up with KY and he was his friend. She could have been there with her long-term boyfriend who she lived with. She didn't just meet KY the night of the party. It sounds like she had known him for a while, although we don't know how well she knew him or if she knew about Kara. The reporter coming to the house might have led to JR asking questions about what that was about (if she didn't know). That could have led to KY either telling her something or getting mad because she asked an innocent question.

I wondered if we know whether he even has a driver's license and/or a vehicle.

I would not be surprised to learn his license has been suspended.

Perhaps JR's boyfriend used her car and was visiting his friend, and JR was never there at this time.

In the follow-up video the reporter aired not-previously seen footage where a woman came to the door and said hi in the middle of the interview with KY's grandfather. The grandfather said she was just a friend of KY. You can't see her face you just hear her voice behind the door briefly. So there WAS a woman there and I think it's pretty likely it was her. Her boyfriend could have been with them as well though so it doesn't mean Jessica was romantically involved with KY.

I take pills for my anxiety, which causes severe insomnia
It's call Sonata 10mg.
Doctor says It's almost like a tranquilizer and to be careful taking them. They look IDENTICAL to those pills.

I'm at my in laws but I'll add it to the map when I get home. Another thought, where did he work? Do we know that? I may be getting things mixed up I thought he worked in a tattoo parlour. If he went to work drunk Friday morning I need to add that to the map too.

Does anyone know where he worked? or how he got to work the following morning? Does he have his own vehicle or does he rely on people for rides?

Does he have a sister, or girl cousin that he's close to that visits his grandfather?
It could have been one of them, hence why she came to the door.
Jm could have very well been using JR car. I think you are correct that they have been living together for a bit.

The one on the bottom left looks like it has a name label on it. The one under the alligator toy

I couldn't read the label, but I scanned through the online pill identifier and based on colors and type/shape (couldn't read the imprint) it looks like those could be antihistamines, stomach acid reducers, or antibiotics. It doesn't look like they're anything anyone would take to get high. Who knows.

Also: the alligator toy is a nice touch. So weird.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I couldn't read the label, but I scanned through the online pill identifier and based on colors and type/shape (couldn't read the imprint) it looks like those could be antihistamines, stomach acid reducers, or antibiotics. It doesn't look like they're anything anyone would take to get high. Who knows.

Also: the alligator toy is a nice touch. So weird.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was thinking the SAME thing, I think he has some real issues... He was hiding out in a kids room and their was a toy alligator out... I think he's desperate for a normal childhood, for a mom.. That's why he has so many issues with women, he had his gpas around so the male role was covered but it's the motherly love he wants and doesn't know how to properly react to situations with women.. I also think he's a narcissist, I have to find this article I read before lemme see if I can find it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95