MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think this has been posted. Apologies if it has:

https://www.facebook.com/crimewatchdaily/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

OMG! The reporter mentions the Black Equinox in the driveway! She totally took credit for "remembering" seeing it though and no mention of skibaboo's tip on twitter. Still good to see they did a follow up so fast that mentions the car. I hope someone alerted the police and that got them the search warrant for the grandfather's house.

ETA: posted before I finished the video. A young woman WALKED BY THE DOOR and said "hi" while the reporter was there and the grandfather said she was just a friend of Kylr. She was THERE! The reporter passed on the tip to police too. Whoohoo!

OMG! The reporter mentions the Black Equinox in the driveway! She totally took credit for "remembering" seeing it though and no mention of skibaboo's tip on twitter. Still good to see they did a follow up so fast that mentions the car. I hope someone alerted the police and that got them the search warrant for the grandfather's house.

I could only watch the first segment, do they figure out who the girl in the house was? was it JR?

I could only watch the first segment, do they figure out who the girl in the house was? was it JR?

I only saw one segment. I didn't even finish watching it before coming here to post about the car. I edited my post above after I saw the rest. Do you see a part 2 anywhere?

ETA: no they don't say it was Jessica for sure but they passed on the footage to police.

ETA2: Apparently I watched the 2nd video first. I just found the first one and watched it too, apologies for the confusion. There wasn't much more in the second segment except they had audio of a girl at the door they never showed in their original special about Kara. I really think it was Jessica!

My best friend's husband used gasoline to start a bonfire back in July. Result: second degree burns to right arm and bilateral lower legs. Flashed over VERY quickly

Charcoal lighter fluid, kerosene or diesel are much safer to use. Movies and television are always showing people using gas. Every few years somebody (usually a teenager) dies from trying to use gas as an accelerant, and it makes the national news.

I can't believe this guy was cocky enough to possibly do this twice.

I only saw one segment. I didn't even finish watching it before coming here to post about the car. I edited my post above after I saw the rest. Do you see a part 2 anywhere?

ETA: no they don't say it was Jessica for sure but they passed on the footage to police.

ETA2: Apparently I watched the 2nd video first. I just found the first one and watched it too, apologies for the confusion. There wasn't much more in the second segment except they had audio of a girl at the door they never showed in their original special about Kara. I really think it was Jessica!

ok, I found them both. I couldn't tell the females voice from the grandfather's because it was muffled. But my guess would be the KY sent her down to check and see who was at the door. I couldn't even see a figure by the door to gauge height or anything of the sort. The good news is that the police should be able to enhance all of that

ok, I found them both. I couldn't tell the females voice from the grandfather's because it was muffled. But my guess would be the KY sent her down to check and see who was at the door. I couldn't even see a figure by the door to gauge height or anything of the sort. The good news is that the police should be able to enhance all of that

It looked like the reporter was blocking view of the girl so I couldn't see her either. I hope LE can do some really good voice analysis but she didn't say much. Her cell phone records could possibly place her at his house that day as well. This all goes back to revealing Kylr's motive, IMO. I think he or his grandfather said something after that reporter left and Jessica then "knew too much". JMO.

@shannonobtv

What police took from #KylrYust home after search. Evidence may be used in case of missing #JessicaRunions. #fox4kc

223748715e1725cf2a5da5660b6e54e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@shannonobtv

What police were searching for in #KylrYust home. Investigation into disappearance of #JessicaRunions
#fox4kc

ca49a5c275ab62445a1e19279b73499a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looked like the reporter was blocking view of the girl so I couldn't see her either. I hope LE can do some really good voice analysis but she didn't say much. Her cell phone records could possibly place her at his house that day as well. This all goes back to revealing Kylr's motive, IMO. I think he or his grandfather said something after that reporter left and Jessica then "knew too much". JMO.

But if that's the case, why would she have put herself in a position to be alone with him? My gut tell me this was impulsive on his part. He could have hidden the car for a couple of days until the heat was turned up on him, then he dumped it.

are there any pictures of what the two of them were wearing that night?

But if that's the case, why would she have put herself in a position to be alone with him? My gut tell me this was impulsive on his part. He could have hidden the car for a couple of days until the heat was turned up on him, then he dumped it.

She may not have believed it or laughed it off or she may have just overheard him and his grandfather talking about the reporter and Kara and then she asked him about it the night of the party. It sounds like she grew up with him or at least her boyfriend grew up with him. It's hard to believe a person you've known since childhood is dangerous. We see again and again when "friends" of someone accused of murder say they were just a "normal" person. I don't think Jessica saw the warning signs because she was too close to him. Or if she did see the warning signs, it was too late :( All this is JMO.

I'm looking for some, but so far there is a photo of her wearing a blue plaid shirt on her FB from last year so she did own one...

ETA: in relation to the return on the warrant stating an envelope containing bloody blue plaid button-up shirt, and a blood swab

"I'm looking for some, but so far there is a photo of her wearing a blue plaid shirt on her FB from last year so she did own one...

ETA: in relation to the return on the warrant stating an envelope containing bloody blue plaid button-up shirt, and a blood swab "

And these would have been found at the grandparents house, which could mean that he possibly took her there after the party, and something may have happened there. If so there should be some forensics evidence.

September 14, 2016
5:15 PM

Latest: Bullets, other items seized in missing-women probe

Kansas City area investigators looking into the disappearances of a woman and a teenager nine years apart say they've taken bullets and other items from the home of a man considered a person of interest in at least one case.

Kylr Yust is charged with knowingly burning 21-year-old Jessica Runions' vehicle. She was last seen Thursday night.

Investigators haven't said whether Yust knows Runions.

<SNIP>

Court records show investigators with search warrants related to Runions' vehicle and a "missing persons investigation" seized two bullets from a home occupied by Yust, as well as clothing, hair, fingernail scrapings and swab samples from him.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/14/latest-bullets-other-items-seized-in-missing-women-probe.html

Thanks, yes it does, los2188. Just wow! I also followed Kara's case.

I'm looking for some, but so far there is a photo of her wearing a blue plaid shirt on her FB from last year so she did own one...

ETA: in relation to the return on the warrant stating an envelope containing bloody blue plaid button-up shirt, and a blood swab

I can't find where it said the blue plaid shirt was bloody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kagguk