MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, the link in post 497 confirms what I was saying, and also my theory that he was fixated on her, and probably snapped when she wouldn't leave Jaxon

I wonder if him pouring out his drunken feelings had anything to do with her boyfriend leaving?

I don't think he is capable of feeling love, just obsession and possession.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

That very well could be why Jaxon left the party. I sure as hell wouldn't stand up to a person like KY. This also goes along with the public comments people made about him being "fixated" on her. This has been my theory all along. I think he took her back to the house, tried coming on to her, and snapped when she refused, or when she said she wouldn't leave Jaxon for him. My question is why would she stay? They should have just left him outside when he got locked out.

Ok, the link in post 497 confirms what I was saying, and also my theory that he was fixated on her, and probably snapped when she wouldn't leave Jaxon
Part of me thinks that they might have had some type of relationship, IMO. But I think your right, she didn't actually want to leave her boyfriend.

Maybe the boyfriend saw the video with her car at his house, or the part where she shows up during the interview with the grandfather. This upsets him, he leaves, she is emotionally distraught, KY tries to make a move and she rejects him. He ends up in a drunken rage, and something happens.

Pure speculation, though.

That very well could be why Jaxon left the party. I sure as hell wouldn't stand up to a person like KY. This also goes along with the public comments people made about him being "fixated" on her. This has been my theory all along. I think he took her back to the house, tried coming on to her, and snapped when she refused, or when she said she wouldn't leave Jaxon for him. My question is why would she stay? They should have just left him outside when he got locked out.
Either he was mad at both of them and left, or she refused to leave KY because he was so drunk? She might have felt the need to take care of her drunk friend.

I forgot to mention that KY's comments could have been the last straw which caused him to leave.

I remember your posts from before. Dead on!

Jaxon was helping JRs mom try to track her phone before JRs car was found, but it kept finding her ipad. Her mom's facebook is not private and there are many interesting comments from people wanting to talk to her about KY, people even going so far as to publicly leave their cell numbers on her posts. Hopefully some of these people know something that will help bring Jessica home. KY stating that he was trying to have babies with her definitely makes me believe that this was more than an infatuation and more like an obsession. She's a cute girl, and I'm guessing he was not used to being rejected. Sadly, I think we all have a gut feeling this is more of a recovery search rather than a rescue search. I hope that I am wrong.

ETA- I have followed a lot of cases on here, including KK's, but none that have drawn me in like this one. I don't know why it is resonating so much with me other than the fact that when I was younger, I was always drawn to the bad boys, and based on his looks, KY is exactly the kind of boy I would have had a crush on.

Jaxon was helping JRs mom try to track her phone before JRs car was found, but it kept finding her ipad. Her mom's facebook is not private and there are many interesting comments from people wanting to talk to her about KY, people even going so far as to publicly leave their cell numbers on her posts. Hopefully some of these people know something that will help bring Jessica home. KY stating that he was trying to have babies with her definitely makes me believe that this was more than an infatuation and more like an obsession. She's a cute girl, and I'm guessing he was not used to being rejected. Sadly, I think we all have a gut feeling this is more of a recovery search rather than a rescue search. I hope that I am wrong.

ETA- I have followed a lot of cases on here, including KK's, but none that have drawn me in like this one. I don't know why it is resonating so much with me other than the fact that when I was younger, I was always drawn to the bad boys, and based on his looks, KY is exactly the kind of boy I would have had a crush on.

Understanding victimology is so important to unraveling the motives of the perpetrator. Thanks for sharing! Also, following this thread from the beginning, I have seen a growth in understanding of Kylr. Looking at his relationship with J, there appears to be a timeline that goes back further than I would have thought, thanks to the great work of Skibaboo.

I think the tryin to have babies was probably more slang like he wasn't pulling out. Not actually like I would really like to have a baby with this wonderful young woman. Same with the marrying part. <modsnip> Don't get me wrong I'm sure theres an obsessive nature to this, I'm guessing they had a relationship prejail and she hooked up with Jaxon. He wanted her back and she wasn't having it. She prob still cared enough to make sure he was taken care of if he was tore up. Which is why she stayed. Who knows we are all just speculating at this point.

Def a fake profile, Billy Mays died a few years ago and BM's last name is spelled differently.

OK I didn't know he passed. I know his posts seemed snarky for loss of a better word

KY was on house arrest until August 5, I believe, and prior to that had been release in February from a 45 month (IIRC) federal prison stint down in OK. That means when he went away, JR was probably only around 17. Chances are, she only knew of him prior to his release. My theory is that she probably went with Jaxon to visit him at his grandfather's home, where he was serving his house arrest, then at some point started going on her own. I feel for her and her whole family. From what everyone says, she was a kind, genuine person. It looks like she trusted the wrong person this time. I remember being that young, impressionable trusting girl.

"After Yust became loud just before midnight, the host of the party told him to leave."

I thought they left at 9:30?

Interesting. I guess it's possible they left together and he came back later spouting all that stuff about wanting to have children with her. It will probably all come out, but someone at the "gathering" was concerned enough about the situation to ask her to text when she got home, and no text was ever received (this is at the tail end of this news segment).

I just finished reading the whole thread...wow.

KY, IMO, is a fairly attractive guy (minus the mugshot). I have a feeling this plays tremendously into his ego. He took a lot of selfies in provocative poses...like to the level of what one would expect from a teenage girl. He thinks quite a bit about his appearance (at least that is what I gleaned from the video when he got really quiet before his retort to the reporter. He took the comment about his face very personally, and I think he is shallow enough to not care about how it was related to JR's car fire but how it makes him look).

Sorry if this post is hard to read. It is difficult to post from a phone.

completely agree

I asked and it never got answered. Why would the police not be actively out looking for her?

"Federal court documents show Yust&#8217;s relationship with his mother is strained. He didn't know his mom until he was teen and his father was a meth addict.

Growing up, Yust was sexually abused, and diagnosed as bipolar. He also has a history of substance abuse including drinking as an 11-year-old, and doing cocaine at the age of 14."

quoting this article directly
http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...ect-evidence-at-kylr-yusts-grandfathers-house

This makes me feel bad for him. Don't get me wrong hes still a but he never had a decent chance at life. However hes like a rabid dog. Its sad but hes still crazy and dangerous and needs to be put down.

I asked and it never got answered. Why would the police not be actively out looking for her?

I have the same question. If they wait to get answers from him, they will likely never get them. UNLESS... (very hypothetical here, folks) He really did "love" JR as much as he is capable of "loving" someone. Now, he's not only got one, but two lives he's responsible for ending. Maybe he will want to tell his story. OR, maybe someday, his conscience gets the best of him. I think some day, if he spends long enough in jail, he will end up talking for the notoriety, and so that people will stop speculating, and he can have the last word.

Either way, or in any case, unless they get some good forensics evidence, I think it's going to be a long time before we know anything, where she's at, and what happened.

"Federal court documents show Yust&#8217;s relationship with his mother is strained. He didn't know his mom until he was teen and his father was a meth addict.

Growing up, Yust was sexually abused, and diagnosed as bipolar. He also has a history of substance abuse including drinking as an 11-year-old, and doing cocaine at the age of 14."

quoting this article directly
http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...ect-evidence-at-kylr-yusts-grandfathers-house

This makes me feel bad for him. Don't get me wrong hes still a but he never had a decent chance at life. However hes like a rabid dog. Its sad but hes still crazy and dangerous and needs to be put down.
But at the same time, not to say he is, he could be lying about it. Trying to draw sympathy points from the judge. I mean if it is true then yeah it is sad. Im just going to stir the pot and say a lot of criminals lie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3