MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it is the same girl. It seems they change their facebook names after people start messaging them about things. I think she changed it a few times kind of like the way KY changed his to Kreayt Phayte
Looks like KYs nickname came true and he did indeed create fate. Tragically, unfortunately.

This is all pure speculation, but I really think that the area where KY was arrested in Edwards needs to be searched more. Looking at the timeline of events, I think that there was enough time between when they left the party and when KY was supposed to report to work for him to have driven down to Edwards with JR and then back. There is even enough time for him to have gone back to his grandfather's home to shower and change, which would explain why evidence was found there as well as the trailer in Edwards. I think that KY heard that JR was reported missing and then decided to burn the car. If you look at a close-up of the map, the car was left in a little alcove type of area just beyond the bridge on Blue River Road. I think he left it in that location to try to throw searchers and police off the trail and to keep them focused on the area in Kansas City. I'm curious as to how they knew to find KY in Edwards. Did someone report that he went down there? Cell phone pings? Again, this is all speculation on my part, just trying to piece together what little information is available. It amazes me how much time KY had to destroy evidence, and how he's been able to get by with so much for so long. I think that he has definitely killed before, and more than just once or twice. I keep seeing that he passed a lie detector test back when Kara was first reported missing, which in my opinion means absolutely nothing. Gary Ridgeway (the Green River Killer) passed a lie detector test as well in the 80s and years later it was discovered he had killed nearly fifty women, if not more. I hope this time they can gather enough evidence to put KY away for a long time. I fear that if he is allowed to go on this one there will be many, many more people hurt. Just looking at his mug shot and the lack of soul in his eyes is chilling enough without adding in all the other details.

Thank you this is imgoing

Been following since the beginning, haven't posted. Live in the area. Just drove down 71 hwy. Pretty sure they have found the crime scene/or body. Lots of tents and police activity. Right along side of highway, just south of Peculiar on west side along woods. No news as of yet.
No they found the body of a different girl in her 20's police are saying it is not Jessica.
This makes me think it might have been common for her to give him a ride places? She wasn't working at the time due to her medical problems. I will mark it on the timeline. I'm going to continue working on it tonight.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Ugh. I hate to even post this cause it is purely speculation. But wasn't it reported that JR worked in some kind of care facility? If so, that could be how KY got these cards. Just throwing it out there cause the thought occurred to me.

Thought the same ...

Pills on the floor are packaged for institutional settings: care facility, nursing home. Green capsules possibly are hydroxyzine or vistaril an anti anxiety, sedative, hypnotic. Or Loxitane an antipsychotic for agitated states or schizophrenia. Package turned down indicates large, round pill. Possibly Percocet or Tramadol by the looks of the hole opening. Each is a controlled substance. Opioid related. Interesting where they may have come from. The label would be telling. Grampa recently in a care setting? Hmm
Jessica worked in a nursing home in the cafeteria....

https://www.facebook.com/PeggyBreit...412282207422/1049320468516603/?type=3&theater

The most interesting comment on that fb post is the one about Cody Hollaman (google that and you'll find the article about his biker gang beating and mention of hammers being a favorite weapon) also comments from the trailer owner HCC and of course from FL who does have two (very different) Facebook profiles you can find by clicking her comments.

Here is Jessica's NamUS which lists the detective and contact info (click next through each section). https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/35214/0/

IMO .. Believe the hammer was used to pop the door lock on the trailer

I'm not sure if people know this, but yes, they're most likely over the counter. I've done medication administration in a facility before. Even OTC meds came in these.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Could they be presriptions for allergies or detox meds ...

Could they be presriptions for allergies or detox meds ...
They could be a lot of different things. The bottom line, IMO, is that if they were at all relevant to the case, we wouldn't know about them. I don't think LE is going to let ANY of their evidence slip, if they can help it. This guy needs to be locked up, so they need a tight case.

They could be a lot of different things. The bottom line, IMO, is that if they were at all relevant to the case, we wouldn't know about them. I don't think LE is going to let ANY of their evidence slip, if they can help it. This guy needs to be locked up, so they need a tight case.

agreed there are more cards in the deck than what we are aware of

Apologies -- I don't see where the report or video at this link say she gave him a ride to the tattoo place. The quotes at the link only say they felt uncomfortable with him -- is there another video?

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/police-looking-for-21-year-old-missing-woman-from-raytown

With his record, I could see him not having a license, which is why he'd need rides places.
Co owner of the tattoo place, CW, felt uneasy around him but he is FB friends with him? Seems the tattoo place is a connection for some

https://www.facebook.com/PeggyBreit...412282207422/1049320468516603/?type=3&theater

If you want to have an interesting read, follow this link. Some comments are general but there are several in there from people who knew those involved. Also check out other KMBC 9 news videos from this week. There are several comments on all the videos that answer a lot of questions a lot of you seem to have. :) Hope this helps. It helped me piece things together.
WOW the boyfriend straight up says he was not at the party.

I actually had just got done reading this and was coming to post about it. Something does not make sense whatsoever. Either the boyfriend is lying, or somewhere a long the way someone has got some information mixed into everything as a mistake? I thought JR and JM(JR's boyfriend) were at the party together. I also read where FL says Kylr has been at the same job since he was released in February. What was he released in February for though? According to FBOP he was released 08/2016.

I was just all over that page and the comments. Never even noticed the 666 running down the right side of his mug shot. So JM was not even at the party. I know JM and JR both liked or were tagged/commented on a post from KY AKA KP's FB page. I wonder if KY was into music to connect him to JM and tattoos to connect him to JR?

I actually had just got done reading this and was coming to post about it. Something does not make sense whatsoever. Either the boyfriend is lying, or somewhere a long the way someone has got some information mixed into everything as a mistake? I thought JR and JM(JR's boyfriend) were at the party together. I also read where FL says Kylr has been at the same job since he was released in February. What was he released in February for though? According to FBOP he was released 08/2016.
Boyfriend said he was at home with a roommate and did not know there was a party. He just thought she was hanging out with a friend. The last text he received from her was at 9:30 that night.

Boyfriend said he was at home with a roommate and did not know there was a party. He just thought she was hanging out with a friend. The last text he received from her was at 9:30 that night.

Do you have a link?

I don't believe we are allowed to be linking social media anymore? But if you go to Peggy Breit KMBC on FB you will find it.

No, and that's why I assume there's a link. Did Peggy Breit post the quote?

Yeah I read every bit of it. It includes comments from JR's boyfriend, a gal who was at the party, and it also includes comments from the trailer owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove