MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just speculating and this is probably not of importance... But is anyone else getting gay-vibes from KY? I thought that the instant I saw the naked tattoo photo he'd posted on FB. His appearance and maybe something else about his appearance makes me think he might be gay. Please do not bash me if I'm wrong, just thinking.

I know it has nothing to do with the serious felonies he might have done. But I do think it means something when we're speculating about whether JR actually was secretly his lover or not.
He does kinda set off the gaydar. It could just be the hair and eyeliner

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

He does kinda set off the gaydar. It could just be the hair and eyeliner

eyeliner? I didn't notice that. He has thick eyelashes, tho. That sometimes makes it look like eyeliner.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Reading some of the stuff on social media, and assuming LE knows all about it, I can't say it really helps a whole lot in finding Jessica alive or her remains. All it does support ithis was a deeply entrenched partying crowd who may have willing to support a person like Kylr, and his history, and provided him friendship. Hindsight for this group is 20/20. Nothing of that can be posted here, but I would hope many of them have the foresight to get to LE before they get to them. Maybe they already have.

eyeliner? I didn't notice that. He has thick eyelashes, tho. That sometimes makes it look like eyeliner.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
He has eyeliner in some of his pics.

Reading some of the stuff on social media, and assuming LE knows all about it, I can't say it really helps a whole lot in finding Jessica alive or her remains. All it does support ithis was a deeply entrenched partying crowd who may have willing to support a person like Kylr, and his history, and provided him friendship. Hindsight for this group is 20/20. Nothing of that can be posted here, but I would hope many of them have the foresight to get to LE before they get to them. Maybe they already have.
It sounds like many have gone to LE.

Yes, I definitively share your thoughts. I find KY extremely controversial in the sense that he seems to have a desire for women but in the end he seems to hate them a lot. That might have something to do with the relationship with his mother.

This girl "Jessica" interviewed by 41 Action News seems to be his best friend and he never did harm her, that is at least that is what she says. I wonder, why is that? Why does that woman speak up for KY? How does KY pick his victims?

She has only known him since march so i don't think they are bffs, though ky seems to form attachments.

Re: Longview lake - wasn't that a hotspot for searching for KK as well?

If his motive wasn't sexual I can see it as revenge.

She has only known him since march so i don't think they are bffs, though ky seems to form attachments.

Re: Longview lake - wasn't that a hotspot for searching for KK as well?

If his motive wasn't sexual I can see it as revenge.
Yes and it's where they found Kelsey Smith.

Can I post a screenshot of something from a closed group I belong to in FB. The person who wrote it is a childhood friend of Kylrs. They grew up together???

It's totally new evidence I knew NOTHING about

Screen shots are not allowed per TOS without prior admin aproval and social media comments are also not allowed per TOS so its a double whammy no. thank you very much for checking first.

a reminder:

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

• Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
  • Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.

• ***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.

Discussion of private messages and private Facebook pages are not allowed in the threads.

thanks,

tlcya

Pulling forward, hate when things get buried to far back

Jessica Runions - Case Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1CMqkgKY09LYKMbNq0BsFBEmUbGc

Jessica Runions - Case Timeline (may require updating)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RbtD-3wOv6fHCtwhQ8X9pp5KFeVl58L8r8V3EvfQ57w/mobilebasic

Thank you a lot for re-posting the timeline. Could not open it on my phone before and could not find it again later.

Many people seem to think there is something wrong with the public sayings of the party people.
I just want to add: count me in. I can't say I understand why there is this huge disrepancy in the stories regarding when KY actually left the party.

Picked from the timeline:

9:30pm - Jessica was last seen leaving a house party at a duplex on Jackson Avenue in Grandview, MO. Witnesses say she left in her SUV with Kylr Yust. Jessica last texted her boyfriend around this time.

9:30 - that's all over MSM.

But... September 15 a woman at the party has said to the press:
He was kind of slurring a little bit but he was telling me how he really loved her and he wants to marry her and he's like, 'I'm trying to have kids with her,'" the woman said. After Yust became loud just before midnight, the host of the party told him to leave. The woman who spoke to KMBC 9 News Thursday said her heart sank when she heard about the burned vehicle.

Just before midnight? That's not anywhere close to 9:30. Where did that come from? Does she remember it wrong or has the reporter screwed that up? Did KY come back to the party after leaving with JR at 9:30 and left again before midnight? Or is someone trying to give KY an alibi against public speculations?

I'm sorry if someone has presented these thoughts already (probably someone has). I do not mean to present these ideas as my own. Just bringing it up.

Thank you a lot for re-posting the timeline. Could not open it on my phone before and could not find it again later.

Many people seem to think there is something wrong with the public sayings of the party people.
I just want to add: count me in. I can't say I understand why there is this huge disrepancy in the stories regarding when KY actually left the party.

Picked from the timeline:

9:30pm - Jessica was last seen leaving a house party at a duplex on Jackson Avenue in Grandview, MO. Witnesses say she left in her SUV with Kylr Yust. Jessica last texted her boyfriend around this time.

9:30 - that's all over MSM.

But... September 15 a woman at the party has said to the press:
He was kind of slurring a little bit but he was telling me how he really loved her and he wants to marry her and he's like, 'I'm trying to have kids with her,'" the woman said. After Yust became loud just before midnight, the host of the party told him to leave. The woman who spoke to KMBC 9 News Thursday said her heart sank when she heard about the burned vehicle.

Just before midnight? That's not anywhere close to 9:30. Where did that come from? Does she remember it wrong or has the reporter screwed that up? Did KY come back to the party after leaving with JR at 9:30 and left again before midnight? Or is someone trying to give KY an alibi against public speculations?

I'm sorry if someone has presented these thoughts already (probably someone has). I do not mean to present these ideas as my own. Just bringing it up.

I completely agree with you. There's so many discrepencies with this case and so much misinformation to weed through. Are these people trying to cover for KY? Were they too drunk to remember the time? They just don't know what they're talking about? Misprints by the media? I don't know. I tend to believe that JR and KY arrived at the party around 9:30 and he was asked to leave closer to midnight. I don't think he came back. I think if that were the case then there would be people coming out saying he came back on his own and that he told them he took JR home. I think he was very intoxicated, causing problems and was told to leave and JR left with him as I believe she was his ride. Only the people who were there that night (and not too intoxicated to remember) really know what happened though. And I think as it seems the case is sealed, these people have probably been told to keep a lid on it from here on out. Just my two cents.

Arriving at the gathering at 9:30 makes the most sense to me as well

can I post a social media post if it was found on a public search of Kylr's name on Twitter? Sorry I don't know the exact rules of posting on here!

can I post a social media post if it was found on a public search of Kylr's name on Twitter? Sorry I don't know the exact rules of posting on here!

Welcome! The only Twitter accounts you can post are if they are from the media, Jessica's account or Kylr's account. We can NOT discuss friends, family or other people's twitter posts unless it appears in a news story.

OT: Wasn't there a girl with dark blue hair interviewed by media about KY?
A girl with dark Blue hair was found by the side of I-44 in Phelps county, MO. It's quite far from KC but not so far from Edwards (about 2 hours drive).
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_e1d504fb-ad1a-5eaf-92d8-0155b5f0ef39.html

I made a thread for her here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Blue-Hair-18-20-I-44-Phelps-County-1-Oct-2016

I just couldn't stop thinking of the girl with blue hair that I saw talking about KY. I hope she is ok.

OT: Wasn't there a girl with dark blue hair interviewed by media about KY?
A girl with dark Blue hair was found by the side of I-44 in Phelps county, MO. It's quite far from KC but not so far from Edwards (about 2 hours drive).
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_e1d504fb-ad1a-5eaf-92d8-0155b5f0ef39.html

I made a thread for her here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Blue-Hair-18-20-I-44-Phelps-County-1-Oct-2016

I just couldn't stop thinking of the girl with blue hair that I saw talking about KY. I hope she is ok.

I remember a girl with purple hair being interviewed?

I remember a girl with purple hair being interviewed?

Maybe it WAS purple hair. Now I have to find that interview just for my own piece of mind. Seems like a girl with blue hair and tattoos should be fast to identify but police are asking for help less than a day after finding her.

Maybe it WAS purple hair. Now I have to find that interview just for my own piece of mind. Seems like a girl with blue hair and tattoos should be fast to identify but police are asking for help less than a day after finding her.

I'm not 100% sure but I think it was one of the crime watch daily vids, I'll look for it too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0