MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if "work" was the tattoo shop. It would otherwise be a little random for them to be interviewed by the media.
http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/police-looking-for-21-year-old-missing-woman-from-raytown

I can't actually find the quote about him showing up to work drunk anymore...(even looking through the wonderful Google doc of links) does someone have it bookmarked?

There was an interview where his grandfather said KY's job was something like fixing bumpers of cars but he did not give any more detail than that. We really need to find out where he worked. There could be someplace near his work where he put Jessica and that is why he went into work like nothing happened. He also may have been driving Jessica's car to work that day. Other nearby businesses could have video evidence of him driving her car.

ETA: I'll go back try to find the bit about him showing up to work the next day and also the video with his grandfather, if anyone else has them handy please post.

She was at this party with her boyfriend's childhood friend, showed up with him in fact & he was already drunk when they got there. Does anyone else find that strange? I'm just curious how that came to be. Were they so close that they hung out without JM? If you mix that with the partygoer who said that KY expressed his feelings for JR & his desire to have kids with her, I think it makes sense that he tried to make a pass at her & she denied him & that pissed him off. It fits his behavior we've seen already. KK right after the ex parte, the pregnant girlfriend that he choked out when she tried to break things off with him. I'm hopeful that they'll be able to get a murder charge out of this case because already they have so much on him compared to KK's case. I'm just not hopeful that they'll ever find either one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here it is the link to the video of AY providing a brief description of where KY was working at the time - Thread # 1 - Post # 970 - 9/21

AY did mention at the end of this MSM video the kind of work KY was doing however no specifics - http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...101989582.html

No worries I babble all the time ....
Last edited by folieadeuxnola; 09-21-2016 at 03:59 PM. Reason: adding details

There was an interview where his grandfather said KY's job was something like fixing bumpers of cars but he did not give any more detail than that. We really need to find out where he worked. There could be someplace near his work where he put Jessica and that is why he went into work like nothing happened. He also may have been driving Jessica's car to work that day. Other nearby businesses could have video evidence of him driving her car.

ETA: I'll go back try to find the bit about him showing up to work the next day and also the video with his grandfather, if anyone else has them handy please post.

I found the video where his grandfather is asked about his work. http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article101989582.html
The reporter asks him if KY worked at a tattoo parlor and he says clearly, "No that was years ago." Then she asks what he did more recently and he hesitates, says, "Oh, I don't know." and says something about working on bumpers of cars over in Kansas. I'm not sure if the grandfather really didn't remember where KY worked or was evading the question. But someone else MUST know where he worked. He was just paroled from prison. I find it really odd if he was allowed to go to Kansas to work while living in Missouri. I know they are close to the border but he was recently paroled and normal conditions of parole should be to not leave the state. Maybe that is only in television shows though? I am not a parole officer or corrections officer of any kind.

Here it is the link to the video of AY providing a brief description of where KY was working at the time - Thread # 1 - Post # 970 - 9/21

AY did mention at the end of this MSM video the kind of work KY was doing however no specifics - http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...101989582.html

No worries I babble all the time ....
Last edited by folieadeuxnola; 09-21-2016 at 03:59 PM. Reason: adding details

Thanks foliea. I didn't see you posted it before my rambling commentary.

I found the video where his grandfather is asked about his work. http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article101989582.html
The reporter asks him if KY worked at a tattoo parlor and he says clearly, "No that was years ago." Then she asks what he did more recently and he hesitates, says, "Oh, I don't know." and says something about working on bumpers of cars over in Kansas. I'm not sure if the grandfather really didn't remember where KY worked or was evading the question. But someone else MUST know where he worked. He was just paroled from prison. I find it really odd if he was allowed to go to Kansas to work while living in Missouri. I know they are close to the border but he was recently paroled and normal conditions of parole should be to not leave the state. Maybe that is only in television shows though? I am not a parole officer or corrections officer of any kind.

If he had the proper paperwork to show that he had a legit job in Kansas & his PO didn't see a problem with it then I'm guessing it was approved by the PO

Thanks foliea. I didn't see you posted it before my rambling commentary.

LOL ... No Gardener that was not directed at you .. it was from the original post back on Thread # 1 completely didn't poster
it was a copy cut and paste from that post ...

I really don't think he had help. Maybe getting to Edwards, but with the rest of it, no. He had an entire day to destroy evidence and do whatever else he needed to do before he left town. I think he attempted to go to work, was asked to leave due to his appearance and hangover, and then went home to sleep it off and make a plan. After that, he set out to destroy the main evidence. Who knows where JR was during that 9 am to 3 pm time period his grandfather said that her car was in his driveway. Most articles I've seen list her mother as reporting her missing at about 10:30 pm on Friday. My guess is he discovered that and then decided to just burn the car...He'd run out of time and had to get rid of it somehow. The car was found a few hours after JR was reported missing. KY had plenty of time to get rid of evidence on his own and figure out whatever plan he needed to get to Edwards, at least eight or nine hours if he started at 3 and then burned the car around midnight. What boggles my mind is how this guy who appears to be so unorganized and careless still has everyone grasping for clues three weeks later. That tells me that maybe he's done this more than once or twice.

Just a note the car was found 2 am on Sunday 9/11

You did make an excellent point, about the car being in the drive way .... if someone has not been heard from and the last person known to be with JR
is KY wouldn't you go to KY's house like ASAP the next day looking for her. To me it would be a stupid mistake for KY to have JR's out in front of the house
like getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar .. "BUSTED"

Just a note the car was found 2 am on Sunday 9/11

You did make an excellent point, about the car being in the drive way .... if someone has not been heard from and the last person known to be with JR
is KY would you not go to KY's house like ASAP the next day looking for her

That's assuming that people at the party who last seen her with KY would've known she was missing before 3 pm on 9/9

He could of meant Kansas City which is on both sides KS and MO

What do we think about her even knowing who KY is? She would've only been about 12 or so when KK disappeared.

I can see both scenarios (helper or no helper). Maybe I am digging into something that's irrelevant but the fact that he was even considering going to work and possibly could have ended up working a full shift (whatever that would be - still not clear on what his job is) means maybe he wasn't panicked about not having enough time to take care of everything, unless he knew they were going to send him home and he just wanted to strengthen his alibi by showing up. Maybe he knew he could do whatever he needed to do in a set period of time after he got home from work. It just seems like if you had all these loose ends to take care of, the last thing you would want to do is go into work knowing you could be stuck there and lose precious time and risk having everything laying out when the police came searching for him. Surely he knew he would be the first person they would go after being that he was the last seen with JR. Just trying to consider a few different possibilities until we have more info. His trial is this Thursday (9/29) at 1:30, so hopefully that will shake things up in the media. I can't imagine what JR'S family must be feeling at this point - there really hasn't been anything in the news for almost a week. I pray she is alive somewhere and is ok too. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
I don't think it's irrelevant, you have a lot of really good points. I'm not really sure what his job was either, but I know I read somewhere that he had interviewed for an apprenticeship at a tattoo place earlier in the week JR went missing, so maybe he was only working part time. Or maybe the stipulations of his parole require that he maintain a certain schedule. I don't know. He had a lot of lose ends to cover up, but at the same time he still seemed to leave evidence at his grandfather's home. None of it makes any sense. So many questions with this guy...Criminal mastermind he is not, but still so confusing. I'm hoping you are right and the trial tomorrow brings out some new information that helps to piece all this together a little better.

If he had the proper paperwork to show that he had a legit job in Kansas & his PO didn't see a problem with it then I'm guessing it was approved by the PO

That is correct you can go to another state wether it be a justification for work or vacay as long as your PO approves it.

I don't think it's irrelevant, you have a lot of really good points. I'm not really sure what his job was either, but I know I read somewhere that he had interviewed for an apprenticeship at a tattoo place earlier in the week JR went missing, so maybe he was only working part time. Or maybe the stipulations of his parole require that he maintain a certain schedule. I don't know. He had a lot of lose ends to cover up, but at the same time he still seemed to leave evidence at his grandfather's home. None of it makes any sense. So many questions with this guy...Criminal mastermind he is not, but still so confusing. I'm hoping you are right and the trial tomorrow brings out some new information that helps to piece all this together a little better.

We're assuming he left evidence at grandpa's. The q-tip & the alcohol pad with blood could be his own blood or grandpa's & that leaves them with nothing. I wish I knew how long it takes to complete those tests. The shirt may not be hers either. I'm guessing tomorrow is an arraignment. If there's any updates, we won't hear about it. The case is sealed.

We're assuming he left evidence at grandpa's. The q-tip & the alcohol pad with blood could be his own blood or grandpa's & that leaves them with nothing. I wish I knew how long it takes to complete those tests. The shirt may not be hers either. I'm guessing tomorrow is an arraignment. If there's any updates, we won't hear about it. The case is sealed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not sure what will happen in court tomorrow, but KY already appeared for an arraignment on September 15th when the charges of knowingly burning JR's car were announced before the court and he entered a not guilty plea.

I'm not sure what will happen in court tomorrow, but KY already appeared for an arraignment on September 15th when the charges of knowingly burning JR's car were announced before the court and he entered a not guilty plea.

You're right, I'm sorry. That somehow didn't come to mind when I replied last lol. There's so much info, but still so much missing. Tomorrow might be the preliminary hearing.

You're right, I'm sorry. That somehow didn't come to mind when I replied last lol. There's so much info, but still so much missing. Tomorrow might be the preliminary hearing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No need to apologize :) I think we're all just trying to piece it all together...Makes my head hurt lol. I think you are right, tomorrow is probably the preliminary.

No need to apologize :) I think we're all just trying to piece it all together...Makes my head hurt lol. I think you are right, tomorrow is probably the preliminary.

Yes!! I've said that so many times over the past few weeks, that thinking about this & trying to figure it out has given me a headache lol. The awesome timeline that was made has helped though. It's easier to understand things when you can go down the list & see when they happened. How he got to Edwards is still a mystery that's really irking me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member