MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting comment .... deputies are expected to be in the area for "an extended period of time investigating"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't want to speculate too much on these findings as it seems it will be a while before an ID is confirmed but I went ahead a made a map for reference for anyone interested in the relation of this area to Kara and Jessica's cases. I just wanted to see the distance between locations. I included the location of the party Kylr and Jessica were at and Belton High School along with the area the bones were found this afternoon. https://goo.gl/maps/RgV2qAMPy472 I can't explain it but I just have a very bad feeling about this, different than with the others that have been found recently. I have followed Kara's case for years and Jessica's from day one. I've always thought that where one of these girls is found, the other will be nearby. Maybe more bones will be uncovered. It's interesting to me that when you zoom in on the area in Peculiar where the bones were found, there is a large farm right next to the wooded area. Kylr once told an ex-girlfriend he could kill her and that he knew of a farm where the pigs would eat anything and no one would ever find her. Sometimes there's a shred of truth in a lie. Regardless, someone's loved one was found today. Prayers to them and the families who are waiting for answers tonight.

I heard this on the news last night and thought of Jessica. it is just south of Belton and on the way to the lake where Kyler was found.

Jessica and Kara are the only ones missing from this area that I am aware of.

This is so close to where both girls could be. On edge of my seat, hope for resolution in these cases.

Sorry, I'm just in and out of here and I'm not caught up but I saw remains were found and everyone on FB is saying it's possibly related to Jessica. Other than proximity have I missed anything that is making everyone think it's connected?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one actually knows as of yet, its all speculation until all the remains are recovered and are properly identified. It may be awhile before information is released.

No one actually knows as of yet, its all speculation until all the remains are recovered and are properly identified. It may be awhile before information is released.

Okay, thank you! I was looking everywhere and I thought maybe I had missed a press release! I'm so torn I want it to be one of the girls but I also want to hold out stupid optimistic hope that they are alive somewhere.

Oh my goodness! Good call Scout!

Wow........ I pray that it is true

I'm kind of in shock at the moment and don't know what to think. This has been going on for SO long. I hope Kylr is easily linked to this.

Kara Kopetsky's skull believed to be found in Cass County, police tell parents

CASS COUNTY, MO (KCTV) -
Police tell parents of Kara Kopetsky that skull found in rural Cass County is believed to be that of their missing daughter.

Police also say they have found a second skull in the area. This comes after authorities say a mushroom hunter found human remains in a wooded area Tuesday.

Is this finally it? My heart is in my mouth!

Sorry, I'm just in and out of here and I'm not caught up but I saw remains were found and everyone on FB is saying it's possibly related to Jessica. Other than proximity have I missed anything that is making everyone think it's connected? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's the proximity. I also remember reading a while back that a suspect in Kara's case was seen driving on Highway Y the day that Kara went missing. Forgive me, I cannot for anything find that link now. I admit I'm jumping to conclusions myself which I don't like to do in these cases but Kara's has gone on way too long.

It's the proximity. I also remember reading a while back that a suspect in Kara's case was seen driving on Highway Y the day that Kara went missing. Forgive me, I cannot for anything find that link now. I admit I'm jumping to conclusions myself which I don't like to do in these cases but Kara's has gone on way too long.

Agreed Scout every time remains come up .... We all start jumping.

In all through the journey other remains have been found by the JR searches. They brought closure to others while still looking for their own ... Its a good thing

Hopefully it is now their turn for closure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members