MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I know this is going to sound strange and implausible but....I wonder if he suffers allergies at all and it really goofs him up...especially this time of year. Bad behavior is often cyclical and often predictable depending on the month. I don't have any scientific data on this. Just what I've observed.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
Well, it may not be as weird as I thought.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/living...easonal-allergies-and-bipolar-depression/amp/

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Something I just picked up on but may not be important...I've noticed that KY seems to "act up" in September...He was arrested September 11th in Edwards for burning JR's car. He was also arrested September 11th in 2011 on animal abuse charges for killing kittens and throwing them into the creek...related also to the protection order taken out by the girlfriend he strangled...I wonder if that date or some time around it doesn't hold some significance for him. Didn't he and Kara start dating officially around September?

Very valid observation, had some experience with someone there was a pattern of when this person would act out and it was always september. There is nothing far fetched do you think this could be in relation to his birthday month could be causing a trigger.

This can be a sign of Reactive Attachment Disorder. I always think everyone who acts up has reactive attachment disorder or or fetal alcohol syndrome, though. So ignore me. Lol.

(This was Re: his behavior being cyclical)

Did ya'll see his brother was arrested Oct 2?
Yes, but does anyone know what for? I cannot for the life of me find any information on it...He sure seems to have a fast rebound rate. Didn't he just bond out of jail the day before Jessica went missing? Or maybe it was the day of.

This can be a sign of Reactive Attachment Disorder. I always think everyone who acts up has reactive attachment disorder or or fetal alcohol syndrome, though. So ignore me. Lol. (This was Re: his behavior being cyclical)
No, I think it's a valid point worth considering. We don't know all of what's wrong with him. Reports say he started drinking at age 11 and moved on to cocaine at at 14 and heroin a couple years later. I've seen social media posts that say he drank from sun up to sun down. All of that, even for just two or three years, would play a large roll in his temperament. This is a whole life of drug abuse. And I think reactive attachment disorder would apply to him. It had crossed my mind before, when I first started reading about his childhood. He was unable to form healthy attachments with either of his parents so it would have carried on into his adult life. I think you can see it with the intense jealousy he's said himself he feels, and the obsessive attachments he seems to form with these girls along with what I can only assume is rage about any kind of perceived insult or rejection.

No....... Did it state the reason for the arrest had noticed KY's brother was no longer in his friends list a week or so ago

I thought the same thing but when I searched on FB for him (DD) I found the page but it changed into I'm guessing his girlfriend, because his pictures were gone and now there were pics of her in stead. Also a status update "eye for a eye"...

Yes, but does anyone know what for? I cannot for the life of me find any information on it...He sure seems to have a fast rebound rate. Didn't he just bond out of jail the day before Jessica went missing? Or maybe it was the day of.

He's already out - Benton County

Forgot to add there was also a status update the 2nd of October "you can't keep a good dog down" on DD's FB page. Don't know if it's related.

I thought the same thing but when I searched on FB for him (DD) I found the page but it changed into I'm guessing his girlfriend, because his pictures were gone and now there were pics of her in stead. Also a status update "eye for a eye"...
That's a little creepy given the circumstances surrounding his brother right now. Birds of a feather...:chicken:

Very valid observation, had some experience with someone there was a pattern of when this person would act out and it was always september. There is nothing far fetched do you think this could be in relation to his birthday month could be causing a trigger.
Yes, that makes sense. I had forgotten that his birthday was in September. I've read about instances where serial killers will only kill on certain dates or times of the year. That very well could be it for this guy too. I can't quite put my finger on why, I just feel like there's something bigger than just him feeling like acting like a lunatic (aside from the ptsd and bipolar). Maybe his birthday triggers his ptsd for some reason? I don't know.

Yes, that makes sense. I had forgotten that his birthday was in September. I've read about instances where serial killers will only kill on certain dates or times of the year. That very well could be it for this guy too. I can't quite put my finger on why, I just feel like there's something bigger than just him feeling like acting like a lunatic (aside from the ptsd and bipolar). Maybe his birthday triggers his ptsd for some reason? I don't know.

Changing seasons can trigger bi polar mania, too.
My psychologist sil hates changing seasons and full moons!

To think he may have already got away with murder and this could be a repeat is frightening. I mean surely, beyond all reasonable doubt, he cannot get away with it a second time.....assuming the worst of course!!!

I am extremely baffled by this case.

I hope for a happy outcome for her poor family!

Something I just picked up on but may not be important...I've noticed that KY seems to "act up" in September...He was arrested September 11th in Edwards for burning JR's car. He was also arrested September 11th in 2011 on animal abuse charges for killing kittens and throwing them into the creek...related also to the protection order taken out by the girlfriend he strangled...I wonder if that date or some time around it doesn't hold some significance for him. Didn't he and Kara start dating officially around September?

this is what get my goat. for the killen of the por baby kittens he should have been in jail or prison for long time. he had history with police and we all know seriel killers start with killing animals, so this should have been a red flag for LE. :furious:

Changing seasons can trigger bi polar mania, too. My psychologist sil hates changing seasons and full moons!
I teach preschool and I can attest to the fact that changing seasons do indeed seem to set something off. The days leading up to a full moon and the day of seem to trigger something as well. The September full moon was on the 16th.

To think he may have already got away with murder and this could be a repeat is frightening. I mean surely, beyond all reasonable doubt, he cannot get away with it a second time.....assuming the worst of course!!! I am extremely baffled by this case. I hope for a happy outcome for her poor family!
It is frightening. I'm local to this and it gives me chills to think where he's been and what horrible things he's been up to. I think he's done this more than once or twice, but that is just my feeling. KY reminds me in many ways of Ted Bundy. Just the mannerisms and the cocky, sneering attitude he has when shown with reporters. The difference is he seems to form serious, obsessive attachments with his victims. I think he is a lot more intelligent than he has been given credit for over the years. Also very manipulative and cunning. He makes my stomach turn. I made a post on one of the earlier pages of this thread that KY lives in almost what you might call the perfect location for a serial killer. It's very easy and the routes are very accessible for him to get wherever he wants to go in a very short amount of time. If you look at the map and find where he burned her car, you can see that he could be in Kansas in about 15 minutes, and from there, really anywhere in the more rural areas of Wyandotte and Leavenworth counties in another twenty or thirty minutes. Reports also show that he was apparently working in Kansas. I don't think he's dumb enough to transport a body across state lines, just kind of puts into perspective and shows how easily accessible everything was to him and how well he knew how to get from place to place.

I teach preschool and I can attest to the fact that changing seasons do indeed seem to set something off. The days leading up to a full moon and the day of seem to trigger something as well. The September full moon was on the 16th.

Noticed this in nursing facilities as well as my mom saying about her high school students, and in retail. I had a PT tell me that some of the reasoning behind it may be the fact that the moon's gravity controls water (tides) therefore when they are full the pull is greater therefore the water balance in the body is disrupted and since the brain is surrounded by water/Cerebral Spinal Fluid and we are 80% water things can get kinda crazy if your sensitive to the changes.

Another one with bi-polar family members here, and I'll tell you we (meaning my support groups) have a much different take on "March Madness" than basketball fans do.The spring/fall changes are worst, and I don't think it's coincidence that they correspond with allergy seasons (as one more aggravating factor). And when the time change kicks in... wooooo boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member