MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be broad. Everyone within a 100 mile radius should review their cameras just in case. I highly doubt he dumped her anywhere close to places he resided or stayed occasionally. She's probably some where in between them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I keep thinking of Brush Creek or Longview Lake as possibilities. I don't think she's within walking distance of his house so to speak, but that she's somewhere that he knew well.

Thanks Scout that was what I was driving at, your analysis is always greatly appreciated
Thanks! As is yours! Sometimes I probably overanalyze and talk too much but I mean well :) I hope I haven't stepped on anyone's toes. I joined this site because of this case and I find that it is very different than other forums...Intelligent discussion and ideas, no bashing of people and or people acting like jerks. Just nice people looking for answers. I appreciate everyone's input. Thanks to all who keep this thread going.

Someone remind me who created the timeline?

It needs a small correction. This is coming directly from Jessicas Mom. She did not call at 10:30PM on the 9th to report Jessica missing. It was between 8PM and 9PM (closer to 9) and she did it in person at the police dept.

I know it's only a small bit of info but I think it needs to be correct.

Thank you once again for getting a hold of me to get those corrections done!

Have a trail camera? Police say footage could be key in Jessica Runions case

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -
The Kansas City Police Department is requesting anyone who has a trail camera to review footage taken on Sept. 8 or Sept. 9.

Detectives believe the footage could be key in solving the case of Jessica Runions' disappearance.

Those with cameras are encouraged to review footage taken Sept. 8 or Sept. 9.

If you see a dark SUV or anything "out of the ordinary," it's recommended to call the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477.

Runions has been missing for nearly a month. Kylr Yust has been charged with knowingly burning her vehicle, which was found Sept. 10

I now feel they have this in the bag and all they need is just that glimpse of him on those cameras and he's done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I now feel they have this in the bag and all they need is just that glimpse of him on those cameras and he's done Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do too...It at least makes me feel like they are working and getting somewhere, and that maybe this case won't fall to the wayside like Kara's did. They were on top of KY so fast, I think they are way further ahead than they're being given credit for. Only time will tell though.

Hello everyone. I too joined this forum because of the J.R. thread. I'm local to the area and have done a few searches on my own in areas off Blue River between 87th and just past 435. It's a spooky area. Half round pull offs every 1/4 mile or so, desolate for the most part, lots off trash and debris dumped all over the place. Downhill on one side down to B.R. on one and steep uphill with a trail system on the other. My first day searching, last Tuesday, I spotted a shotgun in shallow water near a gravel bar out in the middle. Called that in, waited for L.E. to respond. They brought two officers and a recovery person and fished out three shotguns, a bolt action rifle and a scoped rifle. Had nothing to do with J.R. but my point is that I am very cautious being back there. Anyway, my thought is this. From what I can gather the same spots are being searched over and over. I don't think J.R. is in this area UNLESS she was still in the car when K.Y burned it. Then he has to hide a body and then burn a car and not get seen doing it. That is possible, but that would mean that he drove around with a deceased person in the car for something like 30 hrs. I wish L.E. could fill in some of the timeline holes. What did he do after leaving grandpa's house around 3p.m till the burn at 1:30 the next morning. It drives me nuts. This is my first post, please be kind.

I think burning the car means there was fluid evidence in the car? What other reason could there be?

In my previous post I wondered about the length of time she was in the SUV. If it was a long period of time, then there may have been a lot of trace K.Y. needed to destroy.

I don't necessarily think that the moon made him do it...Makes him sound like a werewolf...I just think that there's something around the beginning of September that sets him off. I do not discount that he's done some horrible things, or that he alone makes the decisions that he does. I'm just personally interested in the why of it.

I don't think it's motive. It could just be evidence that he has bipolar disorder.

I wonder why it has taken the Police a whole month to make this appeal? I mean if anyone had a camera I'm sure the owner(s) would have reviewed and found something by now or else any footage would be lost in the recording loop by now.

We have one. It doesn't record over things automatically. You can have it do stills or video, and it saves to an sd card.

I read that Kcpd now has JR listed as homicide iNstead of missing person. I can't find the link!!! Does anyone else have it? I know a body hasn't been recovered because her mom was asking tonight for volunteers for an upcoming search.

I read that Kcpd now has JR listed as homicide iNstead of missing person. I can't find the link!!! Does anyone else have it? I know a body hasn't been recovered because her mom was asking tonight for volunteers for an upcoming search.

This could mean they found enough evidence to charge KY with her murder. They do sometimes do that without finding the body.

This could mean they found enough evidence to charge KY with her murder. They do sometimes do that without finding the body.

I think (well, hope actually) someone has talked. Body seems to be still missing, because the social media has not reacted in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3