MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if he was back in Belton after Jessica disappeared? Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
If I remember right, Jessica was reported missing around 9:30 or 10:00 pm on Friday, and 2am Saturday her car was found burned at Blue River Road. I think he burned the car partly because he ran out of time. So he would have been in town for at least a few hours after she was reported missing. No word yet as far as I know what time exactly he left town. My best guess would be he left right after he burned that car and was in/around Edwards for maybe a day before he was arrested Sunday morning.

Just wondering since I don't think I've seen anyone talk about it. What about the possibility of him not killing her right away? What if she was alive and that's why he freaked out and burned her car because he didn't have as much time as he had thought.... JMOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My intuition thinks he killed her in a drunken rage that night, drove home drunk, then parked the car with her in it. I think she was in it all day long while he slept it off and when he woke up he went and buried her somewhere, burned the car and then got a ride home. Shenanigans with Kylr, indeed.

I think something that we have to consider is that a lot of these criminals like KY are functioning alcoholics. So while if I or anyone I know were to start drinking a bunch of vodka and wine and whatever else like KY was said to have been, we'd most likely pass out and/or have a pretty bad hangover the next day. He had enough control over himself to drive home and wherever else he went, go to work the next morning, and concoct whatever plan he did to dispose of evidence the next day. I think that whatever he did to her was done sometime between midnight when they left the party and around two am when he started texting someone else. I think at that time, he was searching for an alibi. He may have already hidden JR wherever she is now, or she may have been in the back of that car. That's pretty risky though given it was parked outside of his grandfather's house for an extended period of time. It also seems to me that KY was having some other problem that night as he wasn’t just drinking, he was chugging vodka and wine. That’s not someone who just wants to drink, that’s someone having some sort of breakdown due to some other situation in my opinion. Something set him off that night it sounds like before he even got to that party. I think it’s also safe to assume that between that party and when he was arrested he was doing some sort of drugs…Look at his mug shot and past the sociopathic emotionless stare and you’ll see very large dilated pupils, I’d say maybe from meth or cocaine. It’s also possible that this wasn’t just him getting angry with JR and snapping. As creepy as is it is to say it, he could just like to kill. I think he’s a serial killer and they can’t control it. It’s an addition for them, and we still don’t know how long KY’s victim list really is.

Being completely drunk out of your mind will also dialate your pupils until all you see is pupil, and no iris eye color. I've seen that first hand and it's freaky.

Does anyone know if he was back in Belton after Jessica disappeared?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Well, FL lives in Belton and if they were really together Friday, then yes he was.

I think something that we have to consider is that a lot of these criminals like KY are functioning alcoholics. So while if I or anyone I know were to start drinking a bunch of vodka and wine and whatever else like KY was said to have been, we'd most likely pass out and/or have a pretty bad hangover the next day. He had enough control over himself to drive home and wherever else he went, go to work the next morning, and concoct whatever plan he did to dispose of evidence the next day. I think that whatever he did to her was done sometime between midnight when they left the party and around two am when he started texting someone else. I think at that time, he was searching for an alibi. He may have already hidden JR wherever she is now, or she may have been in the back of that car. That's pretty risky though given it was parked outside of his grandfather's house for an extended period of time. It also seems to me that KY was having some other problem that night as he wasn’t just drinking, he was chugging vodka and wine. That’s not someone who just wants to drink, that’s someone having some sort of breakdown due to some other situation in my opinion. Something set him off that night it sounds like before he even got to that party. I think it’s also safe to assume that between that party and when he was arrested he was doing some sort of drugs…Look at his mug shot and past the sociopathic emotionless stare and you’ll see very large dilated pupils, I’d say maybe from meth or cocaine. It’s also possible that this wasn’t just him getting angry with JR and snapping. As creepy as is it is to say it, he could just like to kill. I think he’s a serial killer and they can’t control it. It’s an addition for them, and we still don’t know how long KY’s victim list really is.

After seeing GigTu talk about how she was trying to get inside his head I was in bed last night thinking about this for at least an hour, trying to play out how that night might have gone. I agree he was probably not as smashed as you or I would be, having his substance abuse history. He was recently "freed" from supervision too, now he could return to his self destructive behavior. I've been trying to find that photo of the group taken that night too because in my memory of it, the female looks like FL. None of those people were known to Jessica - they were his friends. I think he was on a bender like you say, because it was the anniversary of something, or he was dealing with something specifically that night that she was hanging out with him. Doesn't she live with Jaxon? Could their relationship have been going downhill lately? He was out with a different friend that night if I understand it. Just thinking out loud here - I think Ky was getting obnoxious about how much he loves Jessica, if you've been around drunk and belligerent people you know how this goes, and Allyn said it was time for him to get going. Jessica gets him into the car and they leave, headed for his house. I can't imagine the hour or two spent at Allyn's was all that comfortable for Jessica, and they had just been asked to leave because he was acting out. So I don't think a friendly proposition to go cuddle somewhere was what came next. I see Ky getting her to stop somewhere so he can score drugs, or to take him somewhere he liked to hang out (like a park) to smoke a joint or something, because we see he likes to go "driving"around for fun. I think we can agree he was not up for going straight home to grandpas, so the path deviated somewhere just north of belton, probably NE to support GigTu's theory of being in the opposite direction from Blue River. While I also think he is serial and sociopathic, I also think he was triggered by rejection. In all of these cases.

After seeing GigTu talk about how she was trying to get inside his head I was in bed last night thinking about this for at least an hour, trying to play out how that night might have gone. I agree he was probably not as smashed as you or I would be, having his substance abuse history. He was recently "freed" from supervision too, now he could return to his self destructive behavior. I've been trying to find that photo of the group taken that night too because in my memory of it, the female looks like FL. None of those people were known to Jessica - they were his friends. I think he was on a bender like you say, because it was the anniversary of something, or he was dealing with something specifically that night that she was hanging out with him. Doesn't she live with Jaxon? Could their relationship have been going downhill lately? He was out with a different friend that night if I understand it. Just thinking out loud here - I think Ky was getting obnoxious about how much he loves Jessica, if you've been around drunk and belligerent people you know how this goes, and Allyn said it was time for him to get going. Jessica gets him into the car and they leave, headed for his house. I can't imagine the hour or two spent at Allyn's was all that comfortable for Jessica, and they had just been asked to leave because he was acting out. So I don't think a friendly proposition to go cuddle somewhere was what came next. I see Ky getting her to stop somewhere so he can score drugs, or to take him somewhere he liked to hang out (like a park) to smoke a joint or something, because we see he likes to go "driving"around for fun. I think we can agree he was not up for going straight home to grandpas, so the path deviated somewhere just north of belton, probably NE to support GigTu's theory of being in the opposite direction from Blue River. While I also think he is serial and sociopathic, I also think he was triggered by rejection. In all of these cases.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who spends my hours trying to figure this out...insomina is my enemy and lately this is what my mind goes to around 3 am when I should be sleeping. I agree...he was being "good" (whatever that means for him) for a while due to house arrest. He was in prison for three years, plus the house arrest, I image he was in the mood to cause some trouble. What I can't seem to understand though is I thought that he still had about 2 and half more years of supervised release left after his house arrest ended. I know his monitor was probably taken off near the beginning of August when the house arrest ended, but shouldn't he have still had to check in with a parole officer or something? Anyway, I think it was the anniversary of something as well...something to do with Kara, something only he knows about, who knows...From what I understand, JR was living with Jaxon, but had told him she was going to be spending the night with a friend (could be wrong, I'd have to dig that up again). I think Jaxon had said he was at home with their other roommate that night. Could be KY saw what his friend had and created some fantasy in his mind that she could be his. After KY was asked to leave (which I'm sure didn't make him too happy) I can see JR maybe trying to diffuse the situation on the car ride home, or maybe pushing to figure out what was going on and he just wasn't having any of that. Also I can see him trying to force her to do something she wasn't comfortable with, or him continuing to spout off his feelings and her rejecting him. This could have been like a brewing storm...Just off house arrest, anniversary of something, erratic behavior/drinking, kicked out of the party, rejection from JR...His behavior is very much sociopathic, I think he can't handle rejection, he possibly sees it as a personal insult. If you watch the video where he's being transferred and the reporter asks him what happened to his face, his demeanor changes. He can't take even a slight amount of criticism....Big ego combined with lack of empathy, a drinking/substance abuse problem, woman beater/killer, inability to control emotions and handle rejection...What a guy.

What exactly is the difference between a psychopath and a sociopath? I think(and not excusing what he did, cause murder should never ever be an option) although he no doubt has serious issues, I wouldn't rate him up there with the serious serial killers.. They were confident and charming, and I don't think a little comment about their looks would really bother them. With him I just see a little boy, with serious mommy issues.. Not having a mom is really really hard on kids, a dad is one thing but moms are life.. Then you add drugs at such a young age, I think if you would've taken him and put him in a normal household with both parents and he'd have turned out fine. But what I'm getting at is I feel he doesn't have any underlying problems, all his problems stem from his childhood, not that he was already sick IYKWIM. Even though he's cocky I just think it's all a front, he may feel bad for what he's done but he knows if he acts any other way it'll show how he really feels and that can't happen to him... This is all JMO, I in no way think it's ok what he did, I just can see how it happened.

ETA: I don't mean how he could murder, I mean i could see how he could turn out so messed up...

This is a possible scenario I have going through my head lately.

JR tells her BF she is spending the night with a friend. Presuming the friend is KY. KY behaves like a drunken a$$ at the party, he gets asked to leave once, and then again later. Because of his behaviour she says she will drive him home but then she is going home too. He tries to persuade her otherwise and flips out when she declines.

Or maybe none of that. Maybe she thought of him as a friend and she was being nice and taking him to the party, because she's a really sweet and caring girl. Maybe he is just a piece of jealous shiit and he killed her because he can't have her.

Or maybe none of that. Maybe she thought of him as a friend and she was being nice and taking him to the party, because she's a really sweet and caring girl. Maybe he is just a piece of jealous shiit and he killed her because he can't have her.

Maybe that too.

I'm pretty sure of one thing, he is sat in a jail cell and could end the pain of 2 families right now, but he won't because he is a wrong 'un!

What exactly is the difference between a psychopath and a sociopath? I think(and not excusing what he did, cause murder should never ever be an option) although he no doubt has serious issues, I wouldn't rate him up there with the serious serial killers.. They were confident and charming, and I don't think a little comment about their looks would really bother them. With him I just see a little boy, with serious mommy issues.. Not having a mom is really really hard on kids, a dad is one thing but moms are life.. Then you add drugs at such a young age, I think if you would've taken him and put him in a normal household with both parents and he'd have turned out fine. But what I'm getting at is I feel he doesn't have any underlying problems, all his problems stem from his childhood, not that he was already sick IYKWIM. Even though he's cocky I just think it's all a front, he may feel bad for what he's done but he knows if he acts any other way it'll show how he really feels and that can't happen to him... This is all JMO, I in no way think it's ok what he did, I just can see how it happened.

ETA: I don't mean how he could murder, I mean i could see how he could turn out so messed up...

Well it is debated hotly and some psychologists don't even differentiate because they share many traits - but a sociopath has some capacity for feelings and a tiny conscience, a psychopath does not. Think the Joker (psychopath) vs Harley (sociopath). Kylr could be either one - the court docs saying he is bipolar just leads me towards sociopath. He is charming, seems to have a knack for attracting cute younger women, forms deep attachments to them (notice how a couple claim he is their BFF) and has childish behaviors, so I'm not convinced he is the kind of cold and calculating for anything else.

Sociopathy and psychopathy both fall under antisocial personality disorder. Psychopathy is caused by an underdevelopment of the brain that controls impulse and emotion. psychologists tend to believe people are born with it. Sociopathy on the other hand is caused by environmental factors and childhood abuse...bad home life, sexual, physical, or emotional abuse. They have a stunted mental growth so they will think like a 15 year old when they're 30. They both have little regard for laws or the rights of others, little to no guilt for their actions, violent behavior. Spociopaths usually have little emotional control, bipolaer like outbursts and anger issues and they have a hard time living a "normal" life. Also most crimes committed by psychopaths are meticulously planned while sociopaths go about it in a disorganized spontaneous way. The DSM-5 has more info if you're interested in researching. I wouldn't say KY is as bad as the Ted Bundy's of the world, but I do believe he is a sociopath.

Thank you Scout87 and Vail!! Both wrote excellent explanations of what each were, I am now convinced he's most likely a sociopath!

Scout87 and Vail and everybody else. There's not much happening on here due mostly I guess because the closed case file. I also am a member of one of the f.b. groups concerning J.R. I understand why this group has the limitations on content now, after spending a few days in the other group. Very different. If you take all the people, friends, enemies, relatives neighbors used to knows and friends of friends, then assumed everything said by everyone was factual and true, you would conclude that there must have been busses waiting outside the party to take all the supposed players involved to act their parts in this missing person event. They would have gone every direction imaginable working non-stop for days to accomplish everything that was done. This is not a knock on anyone, but again I've reached the conclusion that the websleuths way is not bad. It's sometimes fascinating over there, but the forest gets in the way of the trees😁. I do have a point. There seems to be some very bright and intelligent folks here. I'd like some of you to run with the sociopath and psychopath profiles and let out a little more line, if you could. I assume strangulation would be c.o.d. Just my opinion from background. My question, assuming he is a sociopath/psychopath is what would likely be the method of hiding a body. I am actively searching when I can, but with just the burned car location as a target, I think that area is cleared. Where should I be looking and for what? Obviously a body, but what? Buried, hidden under brush, dumped in a river? Close to home, somewhere meaningful to him? What? Profile this guy as best you can and that might give me and others some guidance.

I'm not qualified, but my gut instinct is he loved the girls so probably buried them, in a meaningful place, or a place now meaningful.

JMO but if only he had taken that drive with that girl, that'd probably atleast give a clue! Cause I think he'd have definitely driven by the area he'd left them. Also Fueller do you know of an abandoned park with a creek through it near his grandpas home?

At the month mark, probably too late to be watching for buzzards, but I'd still be looking just in case. Sorry for being morbid. :(

I don't know how you can 'love' someone and 'kill' that same person. So I don't get the same vibe in disposing of the body. Considering that car must have been soaked with something to burn that quickly and to that extent, I'm actually surprised she wasn't left in the car.

Not knowing this KY...just what's been uncovered through sleuthing, I don't think he put much effort into wherever he left Jessica. Water, or tall grass in a ditch, short ways into the woods....just doesn't appear he would have a well thought out plan. I doubt he had dug a grave ahead of time, nor do I think he dug one afterwards, too much work.

Was there any houses near him that had a pool that he would have access to chemicals?

His attitude in the one video getting into the police car reminded me of Peterson....Stacey still hasn't been found either! Wondering if KY had access to a barrel? Any neighbor missing a water barrel? Is there any area that is the 'local dump'? An area of woods that locals tend to throw mattresses, tires, etc instead of taking to the landfill? Speaking of landfills, any local businesses that would have a large dumpster? Unless he knew the schedule of when they are dumped, risky to put her in a dumpster, but it's happened in cases before.

Sadly I feel she probably was in the trunk of her own vehicle while it was at his Grandpa's. Wouldn't surprise me to find out he drove her vehicle to work that day, with her still in it! If the :rumor: are true, and he was told to leave work, he probably wasn't there long and coworkers wouldn't have noticed anything.

The only thing, if he didn't put her somewhere soon after death, rigor mortis would occur and depending on the environment and temps, decomposition would start occurring. The odors would not be pleasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member