MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On pins and needles awaiting more information. After all these years I wondered if we would ever really know what happened to Kara and Jessica. Prayers....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justice for Jessica and Kara may finally begin. I hope the 2nd skull is Jessica, not to sound morbid, but to give the families closure. And I hope BOTH will be easily linked to Kylr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh my goodness....2 skulls!!

They are saying they believe the second one is Kara's. I believe they are saying that because Kara had distinct jewelry that her mother showed pics of. I have had a feeling if they find one they will find the other one.

This is it, isn't it? :grouphug:
I feel it. It has to be. I got chills and tears all at once reading about the second skull being found. This has to be our girls. I always thought they would be together. If it's not them, then at least someone else's family can gain some closure for their loved one.

"CASS COUNTY, MO (KCTV) -

Police tell parents of Kara Kopetsky that skull found in rural Cass County is believed to be that of their*missing daughter.

Police also say they have found a second skull in the area. This comes after authorities say a mushroom hunter found human remains in a wooded area Tuesday."

Oh my, two skulls. Praying that families will get answers now.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I hope this discovery has wiped that smug look off his face and he's singing like a canary to try on avoid the death penalty. Even if it's not the girls maybe they can get some useful information and bring closure.

This is it, isn't it?

:grouphug:
I think this is it. I think both families had already thought their child was deceased. I hope this will bring some closure and answers to the families. I also hope that sick SOB get death for what he has done. But yes, I feel he would have taken Jessica's body to the same place he took Kara's. He has always felt he was above all else

Kara Kopetsky's skull believed to be found in Cass County, police tell parents

CASS COUNTY, MO (KCTV) -
Police tell parents of Kara Kopetsky that skull found in rural Cass County is believed to be that of their missing daughter.

Police also say they have found a second skull in the area. This comes after authorities say a mushroom hunter found human remains in a wooded area Tuesday.

Is this finally it? My heart is in my mouth!
Two skulls in the same small area makes me think there is a huge chance this could be both girls. It's very likely. If not, someone else is using it as a dumping ground!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I hope there is some kind of evidence that they can link this killer to.

WOW My heart is pounding so fast. I am overjoyed that by some glorious and clandestine circumstance, this mushroom hunter crossed paths with the remains of these women.

My heart breaks for both of their families, yet the joy of possible closure, of justice, of answers casts any grief into the shadows at least for awhile.

I will also hold out on speculating as to the why or the how until we know more.

If this is indeed them, I would like to suggest a combined forum be created containing both girl's threads and perhaps a new one to hand discussion of their now apparently confirmed link.

WOW My heart is pounding so fast. I am overjoyed that by some glorious and clandestine circumstance, this mushroom hunter crossed paths with the remains of these women.

My heart breaks for both of their families, yet the joy of possible closure, of justice, of answers casts any grief into the shadows at least for awhile.

I will also hold out on speculating as to the why or the how until we know more.

If this is indeed them, I would like to suggest a combined forum be created containing both girl's threads and perhaps a new one to hand discussion of their now apparently confirmed link.

I'll alert a mod to this suggestion.

How far away was her car found from the site of the remains?

Location was Peculiar Mo....about 30 minutes I believe. Near Blue River Road.

Guys :praying: they were buried and there is some preservation of evidence as a result. The time it took to discover the second skull leads me to believe this is more likely than them being dumped in the open.

I am going through alllll the SM comments on these stories right now. It would seem that while there is no forensic confirmation, the families were given enough evidence to suggest it is them. Is anyone checking out the property and whether it is linked to Kylr in any way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela