Found Deceased MO - John Forsyth, 49, doctor, Mercy ER Clinic, Cassville, 21 May 2023 *car found* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This movement?

If so, they're a group that engages in illegal and sometimes violent activities. FBI usually follows those groups.
Earlier posts discussed JF being in possession (and proud of) a card giving him membership to a sovereign individual’s styled tribe in Canada. The violent and watched sects are a small vocal part of the overall movement. I doubt that JF was hanging out with people screaming at judges and arguing the magma carta is the reason they don’t need a driver’s license, but all of this is conjecture at best.

IMO 'quantitative easing' is a legitimate economics term, that is understood by most who work in the financial industry. It's much too complex and sophisticated for most in the Sovereign Citizens movement to understand.

JF was clearly a very smart guy, which I don't think is true of everyone in the crypto community.

I personally think JF was one of many who were very idealistic about crypto.

But IMO, what idealistic people didn't understand is that "free of limitations imposed by banks" meant "free for crooks and scammers to steal your money, use crypto for illegal activities and money laundering, and basically mess it up for anyone who wanted it to become legit."
I work in finance so perhaps I’ve underestimated the complexity of the concept. IMO many in the sovereign citizen movement are also idealistic, if a bit antiestablishment. JF had affiliation with them, and was happy to be invited to their tribe (per family). Again, all just conjecture as we wait on the science to catch up to the speculation.

13 weeks ago today, Dr John Forsyth was reported as a Missing Person.

May 31, 2023

Richard Forsyth said his family received three possible leads ( I count 4 tips here )

... Forsyth was wearing a black button-down shirt with white long sleeves and gray jeans when he went missing and that the tipster claimed she saw someone wearing that exact outfit at the hiking trail south of the aquatic center at around 12:30 p.m.

... a possible sighting at the Roaring River Hatchery, a popular tourist spot in the Roaring River State Park, located about 8 miles south of the aquatic center.

... seen the doctor at the nature trail around 11:15 a.m., about an hour before his car was seen parking at the aquatic center.

... final tip revolved around the aquatic center’s parking lot, where a woman claimed to have seen a blue van with tinted windows driving back and forth

Missing ER doctor John Forsyth may have been seen at hiking trail, fish hatchery: kin

Does anyone know how long it takes for 20/20 to come out with a story? Family were interviewed weeks ago. Not that this episode will include LE updates that we all want, obviously.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how long it takes for 20/20 to come out with a story? Family were interviewed weeks ago. Not that this episode will include LE updates that we all want, obviously.
It will be a very long while, if ever. The true crime shows usually wait until an arrest, at the earliest, or more often when there is a legal resolution - conviction, acquittal, hung jury etc.

Still no word on whether this is a suicide or homicide. When will LE release a statement?

It will be a very long while, if ever. The true crime shows usually wait until an arrest, at the earliest, or more often when there is a legal resolution - conviction, acquittal, hung jury etc.

Still no word on whether this is a suicide or homicide. When will LE release a statement?
Thanks for your input. There isn’t anything coming from LE. Not to say that getting some answers will make everything better, but it would help. There are practical considerations, too, besides emotional ones. Pretty hard on the family.

Unless they are running it with an ‘unsolved mystery’ angle. In which case they may run it sooner than follow up.
Regarding how long it takes…they could pull a show together in a day if need be, or let it sit in post production for years. It all depends on their other content and what the purpose is.

Unfortunately, we don't know if the writer's strike will impact the production of a 20/20 type story.

I am so sorry for your family's loss.

JMO

You think? Emotional distress? Physical distress? LEO needs to say what they think happened to the doctor sooner rather than later. My opinion.
He had a lot going on at his death. Divorce recently finalized with hefty court ordered child support payments. His pregnant fiancé was a month or two away from delivery and she was planning a marriage to him. With that birth, he had fathered a total of 9 kids (7 with wife, 1 from affair, 1 with fiancé ). He was living in a RV parked in the hospital parking lot and the RV was connected to the hospital's utilities. There may have been work and financial issues imo. All-in-all, yes I believe there were some overwhelming stressors in his life at time of death. MOO

He had a lot going on at his death. Divorce recently finalized with hefty court ordered child support payments. His pregnant fiancé was a month or two away from delivery and she was planning a marriage to him. With that birth, he had fathered a total of 9 kids (7 with wife, 1 from affair, 1 with fiancé ). He was living in a RV parked in the hospital parking lot and the RV was connected to the hospital's utilities. There may have been work and financial issues imo. All-in-all, yes I believe there were some overwhelming stressors in his life at time of death. MOO
He did have a lot going on. Yet that’s the lifestyle he chose. Hey, I will never understand cheaters, lol. That said, unless he had a prior history of depression or suicidal ideation, I find it hard to believe he would off himself. I mean, he had a rewarding career he apparently enjoyed. And children he loved and adored. JMO

Probate Court Filings re JF's Estate?

At time of his death, did JF have a will?
When was will drafted, signed, & witnessed?
Before or after divorce decree, entered May 10, 2023?*

If will included bequests to his former wife, by Mo. Statute below, those provisions are revoked, and the estate is distributed as if the divorced spouse died at the time of the divorce. (IIUC)

I wonder if he was aware of this.

** “474.420. Change in circumstances — divorce. — If after making a will the testator is divorced, all provisions in the will in favor of the testator's spouse so divorced are thereby revoked but the effect of the revocation shall be the same as if the divorced spouse had died at the time of the divorce. With this exception, no written will, nor any part thereof, can be revoked by any change in the circumstances or condition of the testator.”
^ 2005 Missouri Revised Statutes - § 474.420. — Change in circumstances--divorce.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back