MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17 - 2007; Jessica Runions, 21 - 2016; found deceased - *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched it and didn't see her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.... I didn't either till Skib pointed it out ...

I'm blind as a bat ... You will never hear of me matching a UID cause I cant see .. lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where the heck is JM in all this? It is like he has been erased from the story completely and I don't like it one bit.

Where the heck is JM in all this? It is like he has been erased from the story completely and I don't like it one bit.

Excellent question ....

Wonder what Shenanigans is up to

If the killer is a true sociopath, he won't be suffering over this or missing out on any sleep. To feel those things he would have to be a 'Neuro-normal' person. IMHO.
I have an aunt who is a true sociopath. They suffer when their facade is blown to pieces and they have to find a new way to pull the wool over on people. Guilt, remorse, regret...None of that will be felt. When I say I hope he suffers, I mean that I hope that he gets the full force of the justice that's been coming to him for the past ten years. I hope he doesn't miss out on one ounce of it.

I've been wondering that as well. :thinking:

I hope the mushroom hunters go back out and find pounds of them. Any hunters from that land should turn them over to them. My family goes every year and the harvest is SO tasty and can't be matched.

JMO

I have an aunt who is a true sociopath. They suffer when their facade is blown to pieces and they have to find a new way to pull the wool over on people. Guilt, remorse, regret...None of that will be felt. When I say I hope he suffers, I mean that I hope that he gets the full force of the justice that's been coming to him for the past ten years. I hope he doesn't miss out on one ounce of it.

I believe my step kids mother is one too. It's maddening.

I hope the mushroom hunters go back out and find pounds of them. Any hunters from that land should turn them over to them. My family goes every year and the harvest is SO tasty and can't be matched.

JMO

Good karma. You know, I love mushrooms but never had a morel. Do they grow in CA?

Good karma. You know, I love mushrooms but never had a morel. Do they grow in CA?

I think maybe in northern California. I am not sure. But dried or reconstituted morels are just not nearly as good as fresh. They are SO good battered and pan fried with a side of scrambled eggs for breakfast. I don't go hunting them because I hate snakes, as they especially frisky in the spring time.

JMO

JMO

Hmm I thought he was already in co jail on trial for drug trafficking in July 2013. I don't blame her for turning on him after the interrogation she probably got from LE for being with him on Friday night. I just hope she tells the truth.

Hmm I thought he was already in co jail on trial for drug trafficking in July 2013. I don't blame her for turning on him after the interrogation she probably got from LE for being with him on Friday night. I just hope she tells the truth.

This is all speculation but my gut feeling is that she sort of adores/adored him in certain ways and might be making up things. My guess also is she did this picture thing without him knowing so it could very well be he was in jail at that time. (Isn't it creepy how many people liked that picture though? Most likely -I hope- they don't know his background but scary to think this could have happened in real life too. I guess what I'm trying to say is that obviously I really hope there are no more victims.)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1519241

I didn’t realize he had passed a polygraph AND stated he wasn't even in the area.

IMO he has no issues with guilt!
How many girls has he beaten/killed?
Are there any other "girlfriends" of his missing?

What ever happened to the girl that he beat that was pregnant with twins?
Is she OK now?
MOO

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I didn’t realize he had passed a polygraph AND stated he wasn't even in the area.

Is she OK now?
MOO

I read somewhere else that he passed certain parts of the polygraph & other parts were inconclusive. (I read this days ago or I'd have a link handy!)

I'm guessing I did something against the rules, my apologies if that's the case.

I think maybe in northern California. I am not sure. But dried or reconstituted morels are just not nearly as good as fresh. They are SO good battered and pan fried with a side of scrambled eggs for breakfast. I don't go hunting them because I hate snakes, as they especially frisky in the spring time.

JMO

JMO

I love in NorCal (SF Bay Area) further north? Are they in moist or dry areas? lol I could prob research this

Who??

Is she OK now?
MOO

Bringing this forward re: polygraph

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-17-Belton-4-May-2007-4&p=6071839#post6071839

Read thewizard's posts there about Pete

This is the last the media reported the kitten ex (CM) http://www.kshb.com/homedpp/news/lo...k-victim-from-restraining-order#ixzz1gr2Vs7nK

She and others are fairly easy to find via the Kara Kopetsky FB groups.

I read somewhere else that he passed certain parts of the polygraph & other parts were inconclusive. (I read this days ago or I'd have a link handy!)
I do not and have never understood why that test was allowed to be a point for proving anything to do with KY. (I hope my wording makes sense) Polygraphs in general measure anxiety, which is why they are not considered to be a professional or accurate gauge of someone’s innocence or guilt. Inconclusive also doesn’t necessarily mean the test was failed and it doesn’t mean that he was lying either. It could be the way the question was asked, questions formulated based on bad/incorrect case information, or lack of fear of consequences in the person being examined. Regardless, in my mind it means nothing. They are just not reliable sources of information. I have never understood why LE continues to use them if they are not admissible evidence in a court of law. Ted Bundy passed lie detector tests. Gary Ridgway, aka the Green River Killer, was said to have passed a lie detector test in 1984. FBI protocols that were later put into place determine that he failed it. He wasn't charged with murder until 2001. In Kylr's case, the evidence was stacked against him back then...The incident report of him being on Y highway, the friend that spoke to Kara at 10:30 when she asked if he wanted to hang out with her and Kylr, the police report and restraining order that was taken out against him for abuse...He should have been seen as the prime suspect from the beginning. Not allowed to walk in part because of a passed/inconclusive test based on pseudoscience that most deem to be inaccurate and unreliable. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove