MO MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant get through to my go to channel there. STOP trying to get in everyone...JK of course

Are there any males missing in the area? What are the names of the others missing, I can help search.

I am not finding anything on a 15 yr old and 17 yr old belton teens missing that the news talked about - will keep looking.

OMG, this is sounding like it could be Kara. Prayers for her family or whomever's family that this could effect. Why so many bodies? It is so heartbreaking to read day after day of what people do to others. There has to be a solution.

We had a warmer summer than normal, and its still warmer than typical weather it is 86 right now for example. We had a spell of quite a bit of rain in May but fairly dry after that.

We had a warmer summer than normal, and its still warmer than typical weather it is 86 right now for example. We had a spell of quite a bit of rain in May but fairly dry after that.
So it is possible that this person has only been there for a couple of weeks. If they were not buried.

I cant find anything on them. I would like to know what they were wearing when they went missing if anyone knows

This is what they report Kara was wearing when she went missing
What she was wearing: Blue jeans, black studded belt, gray T-shirt with white skulls on it, black and gray Vans sneakers with bleach splotches and black leather hobo bag

This is what they report Kara was wearing when she went missing
What she was wearing: Blue jeans, black studded belt, gray T-shirt with white skulls on it, black and gray Vans sneakers with bleach splotches and black leather hobo bag

So no sweatpants? Maybe the clothes found don't have anything to do with the victim. It is a wait and see.

Can't find any info really on the other missing girls, except for the posters and they dont have any details on what they were wearing.

I was speaking of the other girls clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Best Online Jewellery Mar