MO Mo- Karrissa A. Hicks, 30, Lebanon, 2 May 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Lebanon police department finally posted it on FB today. Her mother lives in Arizona and hasn't heard from her since I believe May 2nd. I'm not sure what to think of this case. Missing people here aren't taken seriously at all. We just had a bizarre case here with another missing young man that wasn't taken seriously and circumstances are strange to me but police arent/weren't worried about it. Maybe lack of experience with this stuff here? I'm not sure.

Appears she is still missing.
This mugshot pic makes her look really different to me...
33514136_1734432739935680_4345374956331204608_n.jpg

Laclede County Sheriffs Office

Laclede County Sheriffs Office
May 25, 2018 ·
Karissa Ashley Hicks, age 30, is wanted by the Laclede County Sheriff's Office on a warrant for Felony Failure To Appear. Hicks last known address is in Richland MO. If you have any information as to Hicks whereabouts, please contact the Laclede County Sheriff's Office at 417-532-2311.

Those "arrest" sites are generally garbage. It is always better to go to the court web sites and you can read the the actual dates of offense, the court dockets, etc.

That particular felony is from an incident in February.
Description: Assault - 3rd Degree - Special Victim { Felony D RSMo: 565.054 }
Date: 02/12/2018 Code: 565.054-001Y201713.0
OCN: HR000319 Arresting Agency: SO LACLEDE COUNTY-LEBANON

She failed to show for her hearing on May 24th, though her attorney appeared for court dates through June 14th. There is a no bond warrant for her arrest outstanding.
Keep in mind a “special victim” does not always mean a child or something of that nature — it can also mean a police officer. Just wanted to make sure no one is making assumptions about her charges.

Keep in mind a “special victim” does not always mean a child or something of that nature — it can also mean a police officer. Just wanted to make sure no one is making assumptions about her charges.
If I recall correctly the nature of that case involved an elderly family member, so elder abuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Lebanon police department finally posted it on FB today. Her mother lives in Arizona and hasn't heard from her since I believe May 2nd. I'm not sure what to think of this case. Missing people here aren't taken seriously at all. We just had a bizarre case here with another missing young man that wasn't taken seriously and circumstances are strange to me but police arent/weren't worried about it. Maybe lack of experience with this stuff here? I'm not sure.
Stepmother reported her missing in late May. Last contact was May 2. We contacted Charley Project and got the dates updated.

I’m one of karrissa Ashley hicks / Morris / kuntz sister .
The last time I talk her she was in tears saying what at the time i thought was rubbish she was saying how her boyfriend she was with and staying with didn’t like her talking to her family you can seriously hear him in the background yelling and she was crying and saying how he was gonna hurt her . How the call started wasn’t odd at first other than how she got my phone number.
She found out I had my last baby and she was wanting to know if it was a boy or girl and what I name my baby witch I told her . It was shortly after talking she started all this crying so yes at the time I thought of it to be rubbish it is typical of her so it isn’t nothing new to me it just wasn’t the first time of such . Anyways when she said she would call me back she didn’t I waited a few weeks and then I got ahold of our parents and ask them when is the last time they talk to her and I told them bout the rubbish talk we had over the phone next thing I know we’re now in 2023 no answers to where is my sister !?
Sorry not sorry I strongly feel the officers involved in her case doesn’t take it seriously every time I call it’s nothing new no new leads nothing ! They won’t even look into her at the time boyfriend when her vehicle and all belongings at the time was still there !!! She may be a wacky at times but never known for leaven her vehicle and purse behind!

I’m one of karrissa Ashley hicks / Morris / kuntz sister .
The last time I talk her she was in tears saying what at the time i thought was rubbish she was saying how her boyfriend she was with and staying with didn’t like her talking to her family you can seriously hear him in the background yelling and she was crying and saying how he was gonna hurt her . How the call started wasn’t odd at first other than how she got my phone number.
She found out I had my last baby and she was wanting to know if it was a boy or girl and what I name my baby witch I told her . It was shortly after talking she started all this crying so yes at the time I thought of it to be rubbish it is typical of her so it isn’t nothing new to me it just wasn’t the first time of such . Anyways when she said she would call me back she didn’t I waited a few weeks and then I got ahold of our parents and ask them when is the last time they talk to her and I told them bout the rubbish talk we had over the phone next thing I know we’re now in 2023 no answers to where is my sister !?
Sorry not sorry I strongly feel the officers involved in her case doesn’t take it seriously every time I call it’s nothing new no new leads nothing ! They won’t even look into her at the time boyfriend when her vehicle and all belongings at the time was still there !!! She may be a wacky at times but never known for leaven her vehicle and purse behind!
I also wanna point out she didn’t do nothing on so called elderly abuse clearly sounds more like a wet rumor

I also wanna point out she didn’t do nothing on so called elderly abuse clearly sounds more like a wet rumor
Both of karrissa kids is doing amazing her son looks handsome like his dad as her daughter looks just like karrissa mini me beautiful lil girl like her momma

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back