MO - Laclede Co., Hunter Finds Body in Box, Nov'08 - Sharon Sabla

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maura~
Would you like someone to call it in for you?
I do not mind helping you out.
Just let me know.

I'm so glad you made that offer. If PrayersforMaura doesn't want to openly name names on the board, maybe she can PM you the info. That way the infor gets in where it needs to be, and she doesn't have to say she called it in!

I also agree with the above posts that one person could do this. it isn't hard to push a smooth bottom container off the back of a truck, especially if it is parked with the tailgate down a hill!! I think he panicked also and dumped the body early. Maybe because the case was starting to reek???? Not a pleasant odor to be wafting into the cab.

Hey look ruf!!! Tricia put up some new smilies for us!!!:truce: LOL that is too funny!!!:p hahaha

Want to hear my theory about Prayers friend...I think he married her for her money, and then told him she wasn't going to put him in her will!!! tempers flared, and the rest is history!!!! Hence the quick departure...time to get while the gettings good!

I'm so glad you made that offer. If PrayersforMaura doesn't want to openly name names on the board, maybe she can PM you the info. That way the infor gets in where it needs to be, and she doesn't have to say she called it in!

I also agree with the above posts that one person could do this. it isn't hard to push a smooth bottom container off the back of a truck, especially if it is parked with the tailgate down a hill!! I think he panicked also and dumped the body early. Maybe because the case was starting to reek???? Not a pleasant odor to be wafting into the cab.

Hey look ruf!!! Tricia put up some new smilies for us!!!:truce: LOL that is too funny!!!:p hahaha
Want to hear my theory about Prayers friend...I think he married her for her money, and then told him she wasn't going to put him in her will!!! tempers flared, and the rest is history!!!! Hence the quick departure...time to get while the gettings good!

Her PMing me was exactly my thoughts. I do not mind calling for her.

Good Lord Janiekay~ do you think Tricia really put that up for me (us). LOL. I was a bit gruff that morning. I kept meaning to post a reply but, I have been overwhelmed w/ the responsibilites of life. "Tis the Season". Sorry for anything that I said that may have hurt your feelings..............

I was just worried that I offended you! I think sometimes with posts, you don't get someone's tone or inflections, so it makes it hard for someone like me, who has a VERY dry sense of humor!!!!

The minute I saw that smilie, that is exactly what I thought!!! But, maybe it wasn't just us!!! LOL Maybe everyone has been on edge with the economy, the holidays, the election, the wars, and all the other CRAP that has been going on in this world!!!:bang: I actually think this guy is cute! Do you notice he winks at you in the end????

Can't wait to hear what the sherriff has to say about the above info.

Let us know what happens!:blowkiss:

Actually my one puter doesnt refresh a page sometimes. I think I have read all the posts, make a reply, then when my reply shows up, there are like 8 others that i didnt see.

also if i have a theory or idea i explain all of it and dont leave out details someone else might have included in their theory. i dont think its fair to not restate things too especially in long threads like the hundreds of Anne Pressly postings.

plus im partly blind (and blonde) so i might miss something

Blind AND blonde, Carla?! :eek: OMG! (just kidding, just kidding!):blowkiss:

If someone needs a tip called in, do not hesitate to contact a mod for help ;).

I have a 'team' of people who work with LE/ect daily....just send the facts. We can't call w/o EXTREME specifics.

:D We are here for you!!!!!!!!!!!

I live about 60 to 70 miles from the area she was found. I find it hard to believe the lack of coverage this story is getting. Quickcrete is sold in 80 to 90# bags and is sold all the time. People use it all the time in the country. But if the box weighed 600# and she is 110 to 145# that means it took 4 to 6 bags. The good thing is that this time of the year sales for quickcrete would have slowed down because cement doesn't cure or setup very well in cold weather, so maybe the purchase of 4 to 6 bags could be traced and if it was paid for with a credit card that is even better. Quickcrete would certainly setup over night. But all you do to make concrete setup faster is to add calcium to it.
I don't think this is a serial killer, to much work, it's a husband, or x husband, because he didn't want her found, so she knew him. I tried to find out if a river ran by at the bottom of the hill but couldn't find out. The Niagara is close. I don't think he knew the fence was there and thought it would roll all the way down in the hollow. We just got through Thanksgiving, why didn't someone miss her? Whatever excuses someone has made for her disappearance it surely won't hold up through Christmas and someone will realize she is missing.

Since the body was dumped so close to 44, she could be from anywhere. 44 is a very heavily traveled Interstate and I know there are a lot of drug busts and all on it where the people are from out of state.

Someone has to be missing her.

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/35770809.html

Three weeks after a woman's body was found in a box full of concrete, and an autopsy was performed, the Laclede County Sheriff says her identity remains a mystery.

"We are the same place we were the day we started," said Sheriff Richard Wrinkle.

More at the link above.

This is so frustrating! :banghead:

One thing I am glad about, they are thinking that she was supposed to be dumped in the water, too. Maybe it was a one man show... he probably did fill the box in the back of the truck and then thought he could find a place to shove her out, but got frustrated when he couldn't and just dumped her on the side of the road out of panic/frustration.

Good job to everyone who saw that. You're better sleuthers than I am. :D

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/35770809.html

More at the link above.

This is so frustrating! :banghead:

One thing I am glad about, they are thinking that she was supposed to be dumped in the water, too. Maybe it was a one man show... he probably did fill the box in the back of the truck and then thought he could find a place to shove her out, but got frustrated when he couldn't and just dumped her on the side of the road out of panic/frustration.

Good job to everyone who saw that. You're better sleuthers than I am. :D

Maybe as I said it was a organized crime hit or maybe it was someone who just watches to much crime tv.
But as I said usually when concrete is involved its a organized crime hit. They like to *weight* down the bodies.
Ive not heard of someone done like that before usually they wrap them up and tie a concrete block to their ankles and throw them in !

Maybe they need to do a press release asking for anyone that was traveling on that road that day if they saw a ute truck acting suspiciously or having a large black box on the tray

I know thats very Out there that anyone saw that but you never know!

Ironically, the person I am thinking of also has a white truck....

I still don't think it's him but ya never know...

Oh geez, PrayersForMaura. That's really scary. You should see if you can find out where he is without being obvious. :(

BREAKING NEWS: Sheriff Richard Wrinkle says that they have made an arrest, and identified the woman encased in concrete that hunters found in a plastic toolbox last month.

More information will be released tomorrow.

BREAKING NEWS: Sheriff Richard Wrinkle says that they have made an arrest, and identified a woman encased in concrete that hunters found in a plastic toolbox last month.

More information will be released tomorrow.

WHAT ?????????????????

REALLY omg where is the link to this news please

Thanks for posting

I don't know if there is a link. I got it from a press release......news conference at 9 a.m. tomorrow.

News conference scheduled about woman’s body found in toolbox in Laclede County

News-Leader staff • December 10, 2008

Laclede County Sheriff Richard Wrinkle will hold a news conference at 9 a.m. Thursday to share information about a homicide victim found Nov. 15.

Hunters found a toolbox with the strong odor of decomposition. When the box was opened they found a body had been partly encased in concrete.

Autopsy confirmed that the body was a that of a women believed to be 25 to 45 years old, between 136 and 140 pounds, with hair between seven and 10 inches long. She had had surgery to remove a gall bladder, and a full hysterectomy. She had been wearing pajamas.

A person answering the phone at the sheriff’s office said no new information would be released until the news conference. The conference will take place at the Laclede County Government Center public meeting room located at 200 N Adams Ave, Lebanon.

http://www.news-leader.com/article/20081210/BREAKING01/81210050

Doesn't say anything about an arrest, just about the news conference.

:waitasec:I watch KY3 out of Springfield, MO and they reported she was identified and that an arrest HAD been made, but the sheriff wasn't releasing anymore information. One day he is asking for help identifying her and the next he has arrested someone, sounds like a local to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back