MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lisa's window is at the far right, notice how wooded that area is!! Someone could have snuck around in those bushes without much worry that someone would see him/her. Also, there seems to be a lot of trees in this area.
the only problem with that is that ALL of the yards are fenced in in the area. To go any other way but the front, they would have to climb at least 1 fence. Not easy to do with a baby in your arms.

what kind of electrician comes home from work at 4 am?

(Be careful if you Google (Images) using the words "Lisa Irwin Missing." Oh my...)

:no:

Well, dang it. Now I have to look. I have a feeling this is going to be a case of curiosity killing the cat...

ACK! My eyes! My eyes! Where's the saline wash?!?

What, what!! I'm at work, so I do not want to Google it myself!!

DO NOT Google if at work. I hope I don't get a call from the IT department asking me what the H I am doing. LMBO.

It's images of people... without clothing.... in various positions.....

this is just an example... but one of my best friends is an electrician and works nights at ford...

I had been wondering if the white van with the ladders on top sitting in the driveway in most of the videos is dad's work van....???

Well, that just MADE me do it... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot???!!!??? At first I was like "Oh, a nun.... Okay..." then I scrolled down... That will teach me, eh?

LOL It's naked aerobics!!!!

I'm so worried about this little angel!! Can you imagine how scared she must be??

Interesting that someone could break in, climb through a window, grab a 10 month old, climb back out....all without the child crying? It's not like with an older child who could be threatened with a knife/gun. That wouldn't mean anything to a 10 month old. If they are scared, they cry. Two thoughts come to mind. 1) She did cry and no one heard her. 2) There is more than one person involved. One climbed in, covered her mouth so she couldn't scream, and then passed her out the window to another person. I would think it would be difficult for them to climb out the window with a hand over her mouth, so handing her off would make more sense.

MOO

However, if this sweet girl is anything like my children, she may have slept through the entire thing. My kids sleep like rocks and can be carried sleeping from their carseats to the changing table, be changed into nighttime diapers and PJs and then put in their beds without them ever really waking up. The person may have planned ahead and brought a sling or carrier of some sort and placed her in it, so their hands would be free to climb out of the window. JMOO

My DH is a plumber. He used to work for a company that had the local Wal-Mart and Academy contracts. Many times, he had to work nights so that he could shut off the water/not interrupt normal business hours. That wouldn't be all of the time though, just sometimes...never predictable.

I'm so worried about this little angel!! Can you imagine how scared she must be??

Interesting that someone could break in, climb through a window, grab a 10 month old, climb back out....all without the child crying? It's not like with an older child who could be threatened with a knife/gun. That wouldn't mean anything to a 10 month old. If they are scared, they cry. Two thoughts come to mind. 1) She did cry and no one heard her. 2) There is more than one person involved. One climbed in, covered her mouth so she couldn't scream, and then passed her out the window to another person. I would think it would be difficult for them to climb out the window with a hand over her mouth, so handing her off would make more sense.

MOO

I agree...

I said it earlier, but; I can hear EVERYTHING via our baby moniter... I can even hear our daughter breathing & it is just some Wal-Mart cheapie... And I USED to sleep like a rock & I will still sleep through "regualr house noises", like I can tell the difference betweena sound that I know & one that is odd & the odd noise will wake me up like my butt was on fire.

Maybe it's just me, but if my girl had a cold, I would be up even more than usual just to check on her... But, I guess that could be why Lisa may not have cried... Maybe she was zonked on baby tylenol for her cold?

--------------Mahoney also pointed out that the location of the home is not a place where you can get to by accident. The street is on a windy complex of roads, and he reported that you really have to know where you're going to get to the house.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29381804/de...#ixzz1Zpf2x0iy

Yep! Totally agree! None of the streets actually go thru. A lot of people in the area don't even realize it is back there. If you just drive the main roads it looks like the wooded area that is near.

If the job is at a business, the work could have had to have been done during non-business hours, which would account for the time frame. We have to have the majority of our electrical done in the middle of the night, so as to not disrupt business. JMOO

Well, I don't know exactly what kind of electrician he is, but I've seen people working on all night grocery stores--like Wal-Mart etc.

this is just an example... but one of my best friends is an electrician and works nights at ford...

I had been wondering if the white van with the ladders on top sitting in the driveway in most of the videos is dad's work van....???

Thanks...I was thinking the kind that rewire houses etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89