Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How very different LE & the media are acting compared to Aliayah's case. :eek:

OT-Yep and both cases involve the FBI, so similiar protocols, which tells a lot about what they believed really happened to baby A :( :(
no pleas no AA, no information... the FBI never thought anyone had baby A :(

The building behind the house looks commercial. Does the family run a business out of the home ?

If Lisa's window is at the far right, notice how wooded that area is!! Someone could have snuck around in those bushes without much worry that someone would see him/her. Also, there seems to be a lot of trees in this area.

Evidence at the scene leads police to believe the child has been abducted. Well I don't think they suspect the parents. Wonder if they got prints, or burglars tools, something like that?

The fact that they are doing a search around the home means they haven't totally ruled out family.

If Lisa's window is at the far right, notice how wooded that area is!! Someone could have snuck around in those bushes without much worry that someone would see him/her. Also, there seems to be a lot of trees in this area.

Someone unfamiliar with the neighborhood would not know if there were dogs at the home or neighbor dogs, so I'm thinking it had to be someone very familiar with the family routine, dads work schedule, the sleeping arraignments of children and the neighborhood in general.

Where's the closest Wal-Mart or Target? I'd bet some good money that someone recently bought a car seat - on either Sunday or Monday.

ETA: Diapers and formula too.

Where's the closest Wal-Mart or Target? I'd bet some good money that someone recently bought a car seat - on either Sunday or Monday.

I also wonder if there is any surveillance cameras in the area of the home...either home security or business.

With Lisa's bedroom being on the corner of the house, does anyone know if there is also a side window, which may actually be the window that was used? Or do we know for certain that the window that was used is the one in the front?

Another thought - locals, has there been any work being done on their house recently? Or work being done in the neighborhood, near their house? Construction, cable or elec workers, etc? This would be an avenue for someone to notice a baby in the house, and perhaps even see what room is the baby's?

Yes. 3or 4 doors down is a foreclosed home that i being worked on. I don't know if the people working on it (appears to be a couple) are buyers or just working for the real estate co. If you take a google walk down the street, look for the white house with brick trim on the lower half.

"When Lisa's father arrived home from work at around 4 a.m., he went into her room to check on her and discovered she was missing. The parents immediately called police."

Sounds to me like it is someone who knew that dad would be at work that evening.

That was my immediate thought as well. Someone knew this family's routine.

So awful and so scary. I hope and pray that there is a quick and good resolution. These poor parents must be losing their minds with worry. Baby Lisa is adorable. Please let her be found safe and sound and soon.

(Be careful if you Google (Images) using the words "Lisa Irwin Missing." Oh my...)

:no:

Maybe this has been said, but is the father of Lisa also the father of the 2 older boys?
I don't think so. I am familiar with his ex-girlfriend. Our kids (his ex-girlfriends kid - not "theirs") went to the same daycare and I don't think any older kids lived there then. I noticed them when Lisa's mom moved in, so am thinking they are her kids - not "theirs".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jadea02