MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hello is the matter with people !!! Like it is all ok to steal babies and children from their homes ! :banghead:

I wonder if mom has made any new friends since having the baby, like from doctors appointments and such. Someone who knows their routine, and knows where the babys room is at, been to the home before.

missing glass...I wonder if the entire pane is missing or is it broken and not stated in the tweet. Missing pane would tell me this was well planned. I don't see it was broken for wouldn't that awaken the parents?

Not sure if this is the case here

However, Thieves that come into your house use glass cutters and a small suction cup.

They put the suction cup on the glass, cut it

and with a slight pressure it pulls the glass right out then they put their hand in and open the lock and slide the window open.

No one would can hear a thing it is horrible...:banghead:

I work closely with certain KCPD members who may have information on this case. My job has nothing to do with crime/missing persons/etc. But even so, I'll try to find any ongoing updates related to this case.

I'm so worried for this poor girl.

Me too. I haven't moved since I saw the alert this morning.

So critical to hurry and find that sweet baby.

How would a stranger know which bedroom to enter? And that the other kids would be in another room? I hope they are thinking through all the people who have recently been in or around the house.

Yes, it almost has to be somebody familiar with the residence. Of the very few things that happen here, it is almost always somebody familiar. Not a random crime area.

article-0-0E39AD8F00000578-914_468x604.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-infant-snatched-crib.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

So scary. Hoping like others that maybe there is just a mixed-up, confused, perhaps mentally ill person out there who wanted a baby to love. :(

I wonder if it will turn out to be someone who faked a pregnancy? Hopefully people in the area who know of someone who might be troubled, and saying they're pregnant, etc, will be paying attention and maybe connect it to this missing child?

I hope, hope that's how his will end. I hope right now whoever has her is cuddling her and rocking her and taking good care of her :praying:

I just looked at a map and noticed how close the home is to I-435 and Worlds of Fun. Worlds of Fun is a fun amusement park. However, there are several hotels/motels across the highway from Worlds of Fun... I know one or two recently (in Aug? maybe) had trouble with prostitution at one such motel (hotel?).

My point is, their home has close proximity with both the highway and motels/hotels, at least one of which has had recent crime issues. With easy access to the highway, it would have been a bit easier for an abductor to make a getaway.

So scary. Hoping like others that maybe there is just a mixed-up, confused, perhaps mentally ill person out there who wanted a baby to love. :(

I wonder if it will turn out to be someone who faked a pregnancy? Hopefully people in the area who know of someone who might be troubled, and saying they're pregnant, etc, will be paying attention and maybe connect it to this missing child?

I hope, hope that's how his will end. I hope right now whoever has her is cuddling her and rocking her and taking good care of her :praying:

If it was someone faking a pregnancy they would take a newborn not a 10 month old.

I just looked at a map and noticed how close the home is to I-435 and Worlds of Fun. Worlds of Fun is a fun amusement park. However, there are several hotels/motels across the highway from Worlds of Fun... I know one or two recently (in Aug? maybe) had trouble with prostitution at one such motel (hotel?).

My point is, their home has close proximity with both the highway and motels/hotels, at least one of which has had recent crime issues. With easy access to the highway, it would have been a bit easier for an abductor to make a getaway.

One of the nice things about this area is the close proximity to ALL of the major highways in the area!

I wonder if they may have a teenage babysitter

Matter of fact anyone may have been able even a neighbor can see from the road at night through the window and know that was her room.

Anyone could have been watching the house at night and see that she slept in that room alone.

I'm wondering if maybe with school starting back within the last 6 weeks if maybe she had a yard/garage sale to thin out the outgrown baby and boy cloths. A lot of people do that to help off set the buying of new school cloths for their kids.

I just feel like the person that took Lisa was familiar with the family routine, knew where the baby would be sleeping, knew the neighborhood, etc.

Another thought - locals, has there been any work being done on their house recently? Or work being done in the neighborhood, near their house? Construction, cable or elec workers, etc? This would be an avenue for someone to notice a baby in the house, and perhaps even see what room is the baby's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member