MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a sheet my pediatric gave me for correct dosage.

Tylenol ( acetaminophen )
10-14 pounds 1/2 tsp
15-19 pounds 3/4 tsp
20-24 pounds 1 tsp
25-30 pounds 1 1/4 tsp

Ibuprofen
10-14 pounds 1/2 tsp
15-19 pounds 3/4 tsp
20-24 pounds 1 tsp
25-30 pounds 1 1/4 tsp

Now at 1 yr my daughter weighed 21 pounds So that would of been 1 tsp. Now this is just regular. Everyone knows under a certain age ( i can not tell you, I do not give my kids it anyways) to not give multi symptom drugs meds.

Not to wander too far OT, but this type of dosing is VERY DANGEROUS! It does not say how many milligrams are in each teaspoon. Until very recently, there were TWO concentrations of liquid acetominophen and substituting one for the other was the cause of many, many unintentional poisonings. Also dangerous is expressing the dosage in teaspoons - milliliters/cc's is the preferred, more precise means of measuring.
FTR: I am a pediatric ICU nurse (RN) with 30+ years experience.

But they did, he has his work cell.

But the person who took them would have no idea what time she would be discovered missing.....their intent could have been only to gain a few minutes lead IF they were heard leaving or the child was quickly discovered to be missing. They would have no idea that nothing would be noted until the father returned.

jmo

"messing" the window screens? Like dusting for prints, etc?

They already did that... you could see the black powder all over the windows in last nights interview..

Shelby1, I believe it was on Judge Jeanine interview that dad stated he had used his work phone to call 911, I did not see the interview but folks posted what was being said. IIRC, it said he used his work phone and it was debated as to where that was located. I suggested in his vehicle. based on the fact that we were debating the phone's location, I don't think we know if it was in his pocket, outside in his vehicle or exactly where the phone was at.

If anyone is here that watched the interview could clear this up, please holla.

Thank you.

I want to make sure all info is accurate before changing/adding etc. to timeline--as much as I can, anyway.

Nothing really just wanted to watch it again as I was half asleep the first time...Thanks

That's why I recorded it... so I could watch it again this morning... sober and less tired! lol

@BunnyNC @NBCActionNews they have been pushing the screen Ono the house almost trying to recreate why happened

That is a downright terrifying story! Thank heavens you woke up in time.....

Just to clarify-I am posting my good friend's story...what she wrote to me to share in the 1st person (her words)....

What's additionally scary is that IF the intruder had picked the "correct" window, and gotten into the baby's room, walked out the front door with her, and down the street where they had left the parked car.....YOU KNOW my friend and husband would be the PRIME suspects.

I don't get why they didn't get more info from the tracking dogs in Lisa's case.

Maybe the tweet meant "messing with" the screen, as in trying to see what it would take to bend it, etc...who knows...

They already did that... you could see the black powder all over the windows in last nights interview..

I'd love to know if there were any "different" fingerprints other than those who live in the house.

If you are staging a crime scene I guess you better know more about how they analyze a ripped screen and window size before you use that in your staging. JMO

Checking in while I'm blanching greens from the garden lol.... Sounds like a lot of activity? Wish there was a live feed, if anyone finds one please post, TiA! :)

I feel your pain, we're having friends over for an 'English' dinner later so I'm trying to make the filling for a steak and ale pie and watching so my custard for the trifle doesn't burn AND keeping an eye on activity here on my laptop too...oh well if it all goes wrong we'll just have pizza delivered. :wink:

Is anyone able to monitor the scanners at scanner thread? maybe help find out more?

"messing" the window screens? Like dusting for prints, etc?

The story about a window,or more than one window,being open seems to have gone away ? I know I saw it once. I'm thinking that LE is confused as to how a screen was pushed in or out if the window(s) were not open ? MOO

Thank you.

I want to make sure all info is accurate before changing/adding etc. to timeline--as much as I can, anyway.

I don't have a TV and was following the show on WS. Do you need me to go back and read the threads and find it ?

I have a possibly dumb, possibly irrelevant question about the list of 9 or so people drawn up by JI. Why would a woman cheating on her husband kidnap a baby? Sorry, not trying to be dumb or snarky here, but I do not see how those 2 ideas are even related. I understood the other things, like a woman who has recently lost a child, but this one escapes me. Maybe it's because I am happily childfree, or because I've never cheated, I dunno...sometimes I think my tagline should be "expert in neuroscience, generally clueless otherwise." :rolleyes:

The only thing I could come up with is the parents were asked to name any of their associates they thought had blurred boundaries. Someone, who in their opinion, chose a lifestyle they did not agree with. So you get the cheaters tossed in. Similar to asking "do you know any bad people?" They answer John and Sue because Sue been running around on John. :waitasec:

An example only with my apologies to all John and Sues.

MOO

Not to wander too far OT, but this type of dosing is VERY DANGEROUS! It does not say how many milligrams are in each teaspoon. Until very recently, there were TWO concentrations of liquid acetominophen and substituting one for the other was the cause of many, many unintentional poisonings. Also dangerous is expressing the dosage in teaspoons - milliliters/cc's is the preferred, more precise means of measuring.
FTR: I am a pediatric ICU nurse (RN) with 30+ years experience.

Sorry, that makes sense, Ill update it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member