MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1209530440001/what-happened-to-baby-lisa/[/ame]

At 1:20 Judge J asks a good question - could someone have fitted through that window? Notice how DB does NOT answer the question, instead diverts to "Nothing makes sense" etc. JJ has to press to get the question answered, and it finally is by JI.

But the person who took them would have no idea what time she would be discovered missing.....their intent could have been only to gain a few minutes lead IF they were heard leaving or the child was quickly discovered to be missing. They would have no idea that nothing would be noted until the father returned.

jmo

The person who took the phones would also have to know that those were all the cellphones in the house. How would they know that DB didn't have her phone on her nightstand? That's where I keep mine, along with my gun!

I have been a little disappointed with dogs in recent cases, JMO...or maybe they are ALL being used wrong, or the wrong dogs, etc...but it just doesn't seem like dogs have been any help of late :(

I feel your pain, we're having friends over for an 'English' dinner later so I'm trying to make the filling for a steak and ale pie and watching so my custard for the trifle doesn't burn AND keeping an eye on activity here on my laptop too...oh well if it all goes wrong we'll just have pizza delivered. :wink:

Steak and ale pie? Trifle? Can I come over for dinner at your house?, ;)

At the rate I'm NOT able to tear myself away from this thread, we will be ordering out for that pizza too tonight lol.

Not to wander too far OT, but this type of dosing is VERY DANGEROUS! It does not say how many milligrams are in each teaspoon. Until very recently, there were TWO concentrations of liquid acetominophen and substituting one for the other was the cause of many, many unintentional poisonings. Also dangerous is expressing the dosage in teaspoons - milliliters/cc's is the preferred, more precise means of measuring.
FTR: I am a pediatric ICU nurse (RN) with 30+ years experience.

OT too but this is one reason why I felt it was a bad idea when they removed all of the infant specific OTC meds. I think parents will still give their babies OTC meds and now they have NO IDEA how much to give them. At least before you could get them labeled with the correct dose and with a dropper that specifically indicated the right amount.

Back OnT-- and this is why I think it would have been VERY EASY for Mom to overdose Lisa with cold medicine. With the older boys in the house she would probably have regular children's meds around and may have either guessed incorrectly how much to give a 10 month old (that you think may weigh 30 lbs) or gotten confused about the dosage levels.

The only thing I could come up with is the parents were asked to name any of their associates they thought had blurred boundaries. Someone, who in their opinion, chose a lifestyle they did not agree with. So you get the cheaters tossed in. Similar to asking "do you know any bad people?" They answer John and Sue because Sue been running around on John. :waitasec:

An example only with my apologies to all John and Sues.

MOO

If it is true that the mom is still married, that hardly makes sense to start pointing fingers for that reason, IMO...

At 1:20 Judge J asks a good question - could someone have fitted through that window? Notice how DB does NOT answer the question, instead diverts to "Nothing makes sense" etc. She has to press to get the question answered, and it finally is by JI.

Yep! The picture of the computer room posted earlier showed a window that IMO, an adult could easily get through. It didn't even appear to be too high either! Like an adult wouldn't even have to climb through it, they could merely step through.

I could be wrong, just viewing it in a picture, but that's what it looked like to me.

kshbphotog Brandon Billinger

Detectives appear to see if someone could have climbed through the window in #LisaIrwin home. @NBCActionNews

Now????

:banghead:

Was this not all done the first day? Color me very confused.

I can't even try to catch up.
Come home Lisa.

Do we know if the screen from the computer room window was taken for DNA testing?

Steak and ale pie? Trifle? Can I come over for dinner at your house?, ;)

At the rate I'm NOT able to tear myself away from this thread, we will be ordering out for that pizza too tonight lol.

LOL. You are more than welcome to come but you have to get past my husband for the goodies, right now he's contemplating calling our friends to say that dinner's off because he doesn't wanna share.

Yep! The picture of the computer room posted earlier showed a window that IMO, an adult could easily get through. It didn't even appear to be too high either! Like an adult wouldn't even have to climb through it, they could merely step through.

I could be wrong, just viewing it in a picture, but that's what it looked like to me.

The window with damaged screen may be a different window than that one - has it been established?

The reason I brought up the interview at 1:20 is because DB is dodging the question, IMO.

kshbphotog Brandon Billinger @
@BunnyNC I hear that the room is the computer room.
1 minute ago

Detectives appear to see if someone could have climbed through the window in #LisaIrwin home. @NBCActionNews http://yfrog.com/nxlagaej
2 minutes ago

kshbphotog Brandon Billinger @
@BunnyNC @nbcactionnews they have been pushing the screen Ono the house almost trying to recreate why happened
6 minutes ago

IMG_3542_normal.jpg

Detectives are now messing the window screens on the side of #LisaIrwin's home. @NBCActionNews
13 minutes ago

Lavanda,
Do you have a link which states that the 6 year old went to bed when Deb did ? TIA I've not seen it mentioned when either boy went to bed ? TY

Not yet. It was what Deborah stated last night on the Judge Jeanine Show in which she described the routine that night. Will post the moment it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M