MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it was something the parents said in their sit-down interview with LE yesterday evening that prompted this? Why are you thinking it was something on the Pirro show?

I guess I was thinking if something on the show was different from what they told police last night and they were putting it all together late last night...

Front of home-computer room window
Officers attempting to enter window
backyard of home

Thanks for adding that picture of the back side of the house. I searched for an hour or so yesterday trying to find it with no luck.

Why didn't mom and dad insist that police scour the crime scene? I wouldn't let the press come traipsing through the place before the investigators. Why are they now re-consenting to a search a week later?

They have scoured it. Maybe they just have some new info or revelations.

Front of home-computer room window
Officers attempting to enter window
backyard of home

Thank you for the pics especially for the backyard photo as it show there IS a garage under the house. :) I guess that would be classified as attached in "some" form or another.

I guess I was thinking if something on the show was different from what they told police last night and they were putting it all together late last night...

Who did LE talk to today ? MOO

Maybe LE is playing games with the family, making it look like they are considering something regarding that window, when they really could care less.

Maybe they just want to appear "busy" to the public.

I am more concerned over the fact that no one has seen or talked to the parents of baby Lisa today. Where are they? Why aren't they looking for their baby girl?

And, according the the discussion yesterday, may not even be named as the legal father.
Here in Oregon, as in other states apparently, the husband is presumed to be the father.

BBM

A simple DNA test would fix that problem. I think Jeremy knows that.

He followed legal procedures to get his son,and was successful, so why would he stage a kidnapping to get Baby Lisa and risk losing everything?

That makes no sense to me.

LE climbing in front window this morning (enlarged).
irwinwindow.png

Maybe LE is playing games with the family, making it look like they are considering something regarding that window, when they really could care less.

I am more concerned over the fact that no one has seen or talked to the parents of baby Lisa today. Where are they? Why aren't they looking for their baby girl?

A report last night said that the parents would be doing a lot less media appearances in the coming days. And, I don't know if the parents are with the groups or not who are out with flyers today. There is a group at the KC Speedway selling T-shirts and handing out flyers too.

I can't imagine LE using all of this manpower to make it look like they are doing something, JMO. Especially when it is making people question them more, as though they are doing something they should already have done.

I think that depends on the employer and the insurance company. Some will allow continued coverage and/or COBRA during the separation period. I've had friends do this, and I can assure you their arrangements were above-table.

My understanding is that most insurance companies will still continue to cover parties even when they are separated. For one, a lot of people decide to separate by living apart but aren't legally separated. By law they are still entitled to the benefits of marriage (with possible exceptions for tax consequences of maintaining two households.)

Even after divorce I have seen cases where the court issued a QDRO (qualified domestic relations order) requiring the former spouse to maintain the other spouse on their insurance coverage for a specified period of time (usually if the other spouse does not have access to health insurance, or has a serious health condition which might make finding other insurance difficult.) An insurance company doing business in that state is required to follow the QDRO from what I understand.

Thanks for clarifying. I was a little freaked out.

My divorce isn't especially amicable, but I kept The Guy on my plan because I know that my coverage is great and I didn't want to cause him extra difficulty as he tries to work his way thru his masters. I would like to claim that it's because I'm such a nice person, but really it's because I'm ambivalent about the separation and divorce. It seems like Lisa's mom and biodad were working things out so that there wasn't a lot of hardship on either party.

But that is a long time to work things out, considering she was living with another guy and had a child.

BBM

A simple DNA test would fix that problem. I think Jeremy knows that.

He followed legal procedures to get his son,and was successful, so why would he stage a kidnapping to get Baby Lisa and risk losing everything?

That makes no sense to me.

Maybe because he knows he has no legal leg to stand on. DB is married to someone else. The child is in fact legally the estranged husband's child, NOT Jeremy's. The mother would have to be proven unfit and he would have to get DNA proof and even then, the estranged husband would have to releinquish his rights.

LE isn't going to use all that manpower just to make the public think they are doing something. Maybe they are just rechecking things that they already checked or perhaps things they neglected to do in the beginning.

I'm in the process of getting a divorce and The Guy and I live separately. I contacted my insurance company about this specifically and no one told me this.

In my state that is not true. I was covered by my husband's insurance until we were legally divorced even though he had already left and was living elsewhere. Lots of married couples live apart, but the health insurance benefits still are in force.

After the divorce became final, I was eligible for COBRA.

It would be the screen-frame that was bent in enough so that the window did not close. When I say "screen", I mean the entire screen with frame. :blushing:

If that screen had a crease in the frame then it could have very well been the point of entry. It would not have had to have been removed all the way because if you push one corner of screen in there is plenty of room to crawl through if you are not real big.

snip

I'm afraid I agree. Wish I didn't, but - yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery