MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I could have told them that was going to happen. I have personally tested one of those little tables before.

:floorlaugh:
Of course, if not tested, a defense attorney would scream the police never tested that table, and therefore did a shoddy job and therefore, my client is innocent!

Praying baby Lisa is found safe. Good night friends. Please everyone pause for one minute and pray that this angel is safe.

It is a little table, the kind you would have next to a lawn chair and put a glass of sweet tea on. In the Saturday videos the police were trying to use it to get in the window but it collapsed.

I'm wondering if that's why LE didn't think that window was point of entry. Wouldn't the perp have used it to climb into the window and knocked it down ?

My college room mate was a waitress in a pizza place. I ate cold pizza pretty much every morning for breakfast. STILL think it's pretty good with a cup of coffee

If you do it right it includes every food group. Excellent breakfast ,IMO.

Is it possible they have found Lisa and we just don't know it yet? Are they required to let the public know?

I find that idea extremely unlikely. I don't know of any case where LE did that.

I wonder if they found the phones. Would we know if they did? Those phones are driving me crazy.

So do I understand this right, there was a guy seen roaming the area that didn't live there cause he was homeless. A neighbor sees a man carrying a baby at midnight. Then the homeless man is missing right after. If so that really needs looking into.

So the screen was found inside the room?

not that we know of. the father says when he came home he tried to close the window and he couldn't because the screen was "bent inwards" in other words, not popped out completely. i have a hard time picturing this, maybe another poster can paint a clearer picture. lol. i believe he also said that he didn't think a person could come through it. if i'm wrong on any points someone please correct me, my brain is all melty right now.

I respect your view. But I just can't see that at all. It's interesting how people see things differently. I see her "acting." I don't see any genuine concern for FINDING Lisa. It's like she already knows. She does not reach out. She is preoccupied, IMO with what she is saying or going to say, and with when to turn on the tears. She snaps back and forth on a dime from tears to calm speech.

I agree. Over the top with the timed tears, so as to not having to answer a question. TMI on the boys and the kitten, why she opens windows, etc...I thought perhaps she was tearing up because she was blaming herself, but the recovery was so startling, I decided she was over the top.
And I can't get over how she left the husband to discover everything was amiss, even down to the missing phones. I think the window screen was bent inward from the computer room. IMO this was a staged abduction and poor staging.

I know everyone thinks the police suspect Deborah, but I'm starting to wonder if Jeremy is their suspect and they did the LDT on Deborah to see if she was involved, too.

Just a thought...

Maybe Mom failed the lie detector test when she was asked questions about Dad having anything to do with Baby Lisa being gone..

:fence:

So do I understand this right, there was a guy seen roaming the area that didn't live there cause he was homeless. A neighbor sees a man carrying a baby at midnight. Then the homeless man is missing right after. If so that really needs looking into.

I'm not sure the homeless man is missing, but the rest of the info is correct.

at age 6 and 8 the boys could tell someone what happened if they saw or heard anything.

I'm not sure the homeless man is missing, but the rest of the info is correct.

If the guy is homeless then he could have just moved somewhere and it has nothing to do with this case. It's not like one of their neighbors went missing.

Just a thought...

Maybe Mom failed the lie detector test when she was asked questions about Dad having anything to do with Baby Lisa being gone..

:fence:

wish we knew the question she was asked..........did dad take one?

I know everyone thinks the police suspect Deborah, but I'm starting to wonder if Jeremy is their suspect and they did the LDT on Deborah to see if she was involved, too.

At this point, IMO it could be EITHER/OR OR BOTH. He was most likely trying to sleep during the day in order to work the night shift. Baby was probably fussy. He could have been responsible or she could have to shut the baby up. Maybe she gave the baby something to keep her quiet so that he could sleep? Who knows right now.

Okay, if they are taking it to Grand Jury, then it's said to the jury members, "Is there evidence to indict (Name here) for (Charge here)? Right? Is the media allowed to reveal the person the GJ is looking to indict, or do they have to stay quiet?

HA!!! I finally caught up!!!!

oh, wait.................

yes you are right! I am already 5 pages behind!

my :twocents::twocents: on neighbor teen possibly (even remotely possibly) being the result of the GJ and prosecutor's request for family video being related to this is :twocents::twocents:my two cents: zero:twocents::twocents: unless he is on the books for something.

this has something to entirely else with something else that we are not privy to yet as the observing public... :twocents::twocents:

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members