MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry! I thought everyone knew those kinds of pics were computer generated. There are tons of websites for enhancing pics like that.

They are working very hard right now on what I think is a very promising lead. You'll have to go downstairs to read about it.

Thank you! Headed there now. I usually just leave this thread open in a tab and then just refresh it for updates. Methinks I just learned a valuable lesson! :) Thanks again! :tyou:

Not really, 26lbs/12kgs would be in the 99th centile for weight (for a female infant) but perfectly healthy and normal when combined with a high height/length centile.

edt to add: from the videos yesterday the parents are not petite, so this is also a consideration.

My little girl was and is in the 99 percentile. She weighted 35lbs at one year. She is now three and weights 55lbs and is 3ft 5. She was 7lbs 11oz at birth.Her doctor isnt concerend.He said he guesses she will be around 5'11. Funny thing is I am 5'1.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AuBa5kyqu4"]Oct 5. 2011 - 9 a.m. UPDATE: The search for Lisa Irwin - YouTube[/ame]

My little girl was and is in the 99 percentile. She weighted 35lbs at one year. She is now three and weights 55lbs and is 3ft 5. She was 7lbs 11oz at birth.Her doctor isnt concerend.He said he guesses she will be around 5'11. Funny thing is I am 5'1.

These posts are making me feel better. My son is 6 and weighs 59 lbs. My daughter is 10 and only weighs 67 lbs. I have been so concerned about my son's weight. He's not quite 4 ft. tall. That puts him in about the 50% for height and 99% for weight. Something like that... I keep waiting for that upward growth spurt. He's definitely "stockier" than the other boys in his class.

Sorry about the OT. I just wanted to give a quick shoutout to everyone for making me feel a little better about DS.

NBCActionNews NBC Action News
Investigators in protective clothing canvassing back yard of home where #LisaIrwin was apparently abducted. pub.vitrue.com/mvW
1 minute ago

Associated Press update video w/LE:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORZoNDOS2ZQ"]No Leads, No Suspects in Snatched 10-month Old - YouTube[/ame]

Investigators in protective clothing have brought search dogs to the back yard of the home where a 10-month-old girl was apparently abducted.

snip

The protective plastic suits are being worn to hide investigators' scents from the dogs.

snip

Capt. Steve Young, with the Kansas City Police Department said search dogs are going through the woods near Lisa Irwin’s home for a second and third time and officers are canvassing her Northland neighborhood and knocking on doors in hopes of finding the missing girl.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ng-out-in-search-for-lisa-irwin#ixzz1ZvG0v6iX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerinska