MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW....I don't like when family isn't ruled out immediately. It always makes me question why and makes me very uneasy about everything surrounding the case.

Yes, I understand they're cooperating but.......

I hate to even think this much less post it, but could it be that someone had been following the mother, someone involved in black market selling of babies? That's how they knew where she lived and the layout of the house?

Perhaps it was a B&E gone bad? Burglars accidently woke the baby, covered her mouth to shut her up, and then took her with them?

I dunno though...if I were a burglar and a baby started crying, I'd just run away like my pants were on fire!

i agree, and further more burglars arent usually in the market for a infant. moo

It's very possible for an 11mo to be 25-30 lbs. My son was that way...he was in the 90th percentile for an 18mo when he was just 8mo. By the time he was 1, he was already 30+ lbs, and just 3 lbs. less than his 3 1/2yo sister.

My son just turned 3 in July and weighs 44 lbs. My middle daughter is now 5 1/2 and weighs LESS than he does at 42lbs. And my oldest daughter just turned 8 last weekend, and she weighs 50 lbs. So basically, my 3yo is only 6 lbs. less than my 8yo. It just goes to show that all kids grow differently.

Oh I don't disagree, my 2 y/o weighs more than my 3 y/o. I know all kids are different, but it doesn't change the fact that 30 lbs is very large for a 10 month old. :)

i agree, and further more burglars arent usually in the market for a infant. moo

Plus, the timing of it all....perhaps a coincidence, but it was the dad's first night at work........

I thought the window kind of looked high off of the ground. ill take another look. it would be hard to get in and get out, moo

I couldn't tell very well and didn't know exactly which window is in question, but the bedroom windows appear to be those small half-windows that were popular on homes in the 60s/70s... Not sure how someone could get in/out of those - an adult, at least.

Am I looking at the right window(s)? TIA!

Are you talking about the possibility of other items being taken from the house? Just askin. tia

Yes I was. I wonder if it was baby things, diaper bag, clothes, toys, bottles, etc.? or if it was other things like medication, re-sellable things (electronics, etc.)

I hate to even think this much less post it, but could it be that someone had been following the mother, someone involved in black market selling of babies? That's how they knew where she lived and the layout of the house?

I was wondering the same thing. Some sick people will steal anything to make a buck. I especially wondered this when I read the comment from relative Mike.

I couldn't tell very well and didn't know exactly which window is in question, but the bedroom windows appear to be those small half-windows that were popular on homes in the 60s/70s... Not sure how someone could get in/out of those - an adult, at least.

Am I looking at the right window(s)? TIA!

There was a picture of an LEO dusting the window and the bottom of the window came to his chest/armpit area. So I think you *could* get in that way, but it'd be tricky, and getting back out would be difficult, especially w/a baby.

Good morning friends. :grouphug: Any news? I cannot believe this precious baby is still missing :(

Please let today be the day baby Lisa comes home safe!

I would like to know if the dead woman they found on the side of the road has anything to do with the blood curdling screams they heard in the woods (even though she was found several miles away) and if this has anything to do with Lisa being missing.

I could think of a few scenarios that could link them all together but I won't at this time...

Nothing yet?! These cases drive me nuts. I feel certain that there is NO WAY this perp is smarter than all of the FBI and other officials who are involved.

So many cases where, poof...child gone. How do these people keep getting away with this carp??? Praying that today is the day she is found and that she is safe and healthy.

picture.php

Made from this picture:
http://www.cbsnews.com/i/tim/2011/10/05/Lisa-Irwin-_1_540x405.jpg

ETA: It's computer generated! I can't draw a straight line. :)

Here's the website:
http://photofunia.com/

Nothing yet?! These cases drive me nuts. I feel certain that there is NO WAY this perp is smarter than all of the FBI and other officials who are involved.

So many cases where, poof...child gone. How do these people keep getting away with this carp??? Praying that today is the day she is found and that she is safe and healthy.

They are working very hard right now on what I think is a very promising lead. You'll have to go downstairs to read about it.

I would like to know if the dead woman they found on the side of the road has anything to do with the blood curdling screams they heard in the woods (even though she was found several miles away) and if this has anything to do with Lisa being missing.

I could think of a few scenarios that could link them all together but I won't at this time...

I can too and am curious as well, especially since a local stated that this is a low crime area where the woman was found and where Lisa went missing.

Not buying the screams in the woods, either. If they did happen, how would the caller to 911 know that it was not checked out? Did they make a follow-up call? It's not like you can see anything being checked out in the woods from most of the houses in the area. You have seen how our LE have come out in full force in this case. Do they seem like they would just totally blow off this call? I am in the neighborhood and have talked to many that would have heard this scream. Nobody that I have talked to heard anything and most said they had windows at least cracked open that night. It was beautiful out, too chilly though to be walking with a baby with only a diaper on also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018