MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO.....there is alot more to this story than what we're hearing.

It seems like most people here feel confident that the parents didn't have anything to do with this, but I'm just not getting the same vibe about one parent. My hinky meter is, at the very least, on alert.

I'll admit, though, that my hinky meter is still in training whereas some of you have expert hinky meters. Just wanted to throw my thoughts out there anyway.

I try to give the parents the benefit of the doubt for as long as I can. Unless I learn something that really tips me over the fence, I try to research all alternative theories.

Although, I am very cynical, and I've falsely accused parents in the past and felt terribly about it.

I am praying this baby is alive and well somewhere.

What if the Cell Phones are a red Herring or

What if Baby Lisa was awake and as they were walking out of the house she grabbed for the cell phones, ( baby's love cell phones for some reason)

And the abductor just grabbed them all to please her..:waitasec:. Keep her from Crying

BBM, I was just thinking that! I used my cell phone to entertain my boys when desperate (lol) many, many times.

Wonder if the kitchen is on the way out from Lisa's room if you walked from baby's room to the front door (or back door?)

I think one phone was a replacement for one of the other phones. Transferring numbers from one to the other.

But I don't find it odd to have this many phones anyway. I have more than one - I let my littlest one take it with her if she goes to a friend's, etc. so she can contact me anytime. I don't ever want her staying the night at a friend's house and God forbid some pervy relative or neighbor is in that home and she can't call for me to come get her right away. I am a bit paranoid about this but you never know. Better safe than sorry, right?

Thank you. Makes sense.

I try to give the parents the benefit of the doubt for as long as I can. Unless I learn something that really tips me over the fence, I try to research all alternative theories.

Although, I am very cynical, I've falsely accused parents in the past and felt terribly about it.
I am praying this baby is alive and well somewhere.

BBM

Yeah, that's why I don't want to go any further than saying my hinky meter is up. I'd feel horrid if I accused someone and was wrong. That's also why I didn't specify which parent I was talking about. Until told otherwise, they are both victims.

That you see or know about! Trust me when I say this, there is always someone around that you have no idea about! There are woods behind my house and it's rural. One day my neighbor ( who lives down the road)found a campsite set up right behind my house. Never found anyone but I didn't have a clue.They had full view of the kitchen and back of the house. I am divorced and live alone. Luckily I always close the shades and keep lights on. If anyone were to try to get in at 4am I am usually up and can be armed in a second.

and...just to make things a bit lighter even Bigfoot. I don't want to see him looking in my window either.:innocent:

If this scares you and makes you think that's good.Like I said before we don't want to be sleuthing your case here!!! :blowkiss:

Thank you! Yes it's scared me and yes I needed it! lol :tyou:

IMO.....there is alot more to this story than what we're hearing.

Absolutely agreed.

The parents getting mad at the search site? Mad over looking for a dead body or mad because LE is getting close? I cannot fathom getting mad w LE at all if I have a kiddo missin and I am clueless as to what happened. :(

Not passing judgement just common sense as I see it.

Anyone who has or has had a child this age : if they sleep in a dark room ( or one with a soft nightlight ), would it wake them up to be taken into a brightly lit room ? TIA...

I think it depends on the child and/or the living enviornment. My kids could probably sleep through a world war, but when they were babies they slept in the bed with my and DH which meant they were constantly needing to be shifted (elbow out of my eye) and getting up for work in the morning meant lights coming on and so forth, therefore they're used to sleeping through being touched and lights. I turn the lights on every morning to wake them up for school. Doesn't faze them. My son was three when my daughter was born and had no concept of whispering or not running and jumping just because she was asleep. So again, she's used to sleeping through noise. I would think its safe to bet that with two older brothers she's adapted to sleeping through anything.

It seems like most people here feel confident that the parents didn't have anything to do with this, but I'm just not getting the same vibe about one parent. My hinky meter is, at the very least, on alert.

I'll admit, though, that my hinky meter is still in training whereas some of you have expert hinky meters. Just wanted to throw my thoughts out there anyway.

bbm

lol I'm sorry but that was funny and so very true:floorlaugh:

Absolutely agreed.

The parents getting mad at the search site? Mad over looking for a dead body or mad because LE is getting close? I cannot fathom getting mad w LE at all if I have a kiddo missin and I am clueless as to what happened. :(

fox was the one using the adjectives in their reporting

"heated" was the word I believe..

and they like to use sensational words quite often....

Mom said something in one of the interviews about making sure the binky was in the crib either when putting her down or checking on her, so I think that would be a yes (that she still uses one).

Thanks. I wonder if its missing. Did anyone see anything about whether a blanket was missing? All I've seen are the cell phones. I remember reading that mom said she slept with a lot of stuff. Did they say whether the stuff was still all there? I know mom had the Barney stuffed animal.

Did they family have a dog?

In the pics from the county assessor site, there were 2 dogs pictured in the backyard. The pic was taken in april 2009, so it's possible they've gotten rid of them. Maybe the poster from down the street knows.

How far and wide are missing posters up around the area - has there been a poster hanging blitz of any kind? I have not seen any reference to this at all and that would be one of the first things to do to make the public aware.

Well, see you all later. Got to make it look like I have been busy today!! Started semi retirement this week and enjoying it.

Please GOOD NEWS SOON!!!

Absolutely agreed.

Or, could they be getting frustrated that they are searching the woods again, and it doesn't seem the search is fanning out further into the surrounding areas. I could see this being very hard for the parents ("Why aren't you doing more? Why haven't you found her yet?"), which could lead to a heated conversation. I'm sure they are understandably stressed right now.

Absolutely agreed.

:waitasec: I've only read back a few pages but where did it say they were mad?

I guess I'd be upset if I had to think LE was looking for a body instead of actively looking for a live baby, but not sure I'd use the word mad.

Was this stated somewhere??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members