MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. To me it has exactly that feel.

There's been no ransom call/note and no leads. It may well be someone who they know/knew and there's a jeaousy aspect that the Irwins may not even be aware of.

OT: Hope you are feeling better soon.

wow. earlier mother and father have decided to quit cooperating with police per srgt Young.

questions regarding a family member from texas that came into town from reporter

Young says our door is always open.

We've enjoyed parents cooperation thus far, but their pulling away is not going to help the case (me paraphrasing)

reporter asks if there is an outside influence. Things seemed to change this morning

Young cannot get into specifics.

I want to know how they told LE they weren't going to cooperate, and what they said their reasons were...

Relative that came in from Tx is lawyer, I think that's what the reporter meant, anyway.

I cannot understand - for the life of me - why innocent parents would not cooperate with LE. I would be at their feet, begging for help, asking for any little tidbit, answering anything they wanted...

"They told us that three cell phones are missing from their home....it's produced nothing so far..."

Capt. Young looks exhausted tonight, bless his heart.

As far as locking doors goes... I'm not fearful or anything of that ilk, but I still lock my doors every night. In fact, I'm SURE that I lock the door every night. However, we had a burglary (while we were asleep) once and the at the time we only had one entrance in the apartment (we were in a 1-bedroom basement apartment with no windows), so they had to have come in the door. The police said there was no evidence of any damage to the lock and there was a door chain that was unbroken. So, they were pretty sure that the door was unlocked and unchained. And thinking back at the time, I couldn't be POSITIVE that I locked it, even though I thought that I always did.

A similar situation is if you're sure if you brushed your teeth on a given day. Once every few years, I'll get to work and not be sure if I brushed my teeth or not. I assume that happens to just about everyone.

My point being that it can be something that you think you do every day, but still forget to do it on a rare occasion, perhaps never realizing that you forgot.

As far as my burglary goes, it wasn't anything too serious. They took a jacket, an umbrella, spent time going through our CDs (only taking about 10 out of 100), and ate some of the rice krispie treats that we made. The police got fingerprints off the rice krispie treat pan lid, but nothing came of it.

So did the cell phones never exist?

Asked about the phones being missing, the officer said that's what the parents have said but it hasn't turned up anything. ???? So do they believe it or not...?

Parents INFORMED the LE that they would not longer cooperate... :no:

Either advice from a lawyer or maybe they have received a ransom demand and it included "don't talk to the police."

I dunno, just having trouble with this. The mother, in particular, seemed so genuine.

ok, I'm going to stay calm. They have a relative that's a Lawyer and were told to quit talking.

Deep breath.....

wonder if the animate/heated discussion earlier was in regards to the parents doing the press round and the LE not wanting them to be releasing so many details (Despite what Steve young is saying during this presser)?

color me flabbergasted. Thus far they have done everything you would think parents should be doing. Cooperate, get the photos out, humanize the child by supplying details about her personality and life.

My chin is on the floor right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members