MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it seem that leaving the lights on is a taunt? Someone showing that they have no fear of or respect for the house and those in it. It's a way to show 'look what I can do'. IMHO

If it is a stranger abduction, something that I had not thought of that was inspired by a poster.(literally a missing persons poster) It could possibly be a woman expecting her Military Man back with the promise of a baby?
Not really that far fetched. Would explain the lights being on, (not really an experienced abductor). Last minute..."grab the phones". Could be someone in a woman's circle familiar with the mom? Just thinking out loud ...

At the least,to me it is unusual to have 9 people you would actually name to police as possible suspects in a crime of this nature, JMO.

I'm not sure if I'm right, but I don't think they necessarily asked them to list people they think would be capable of kidnapping their daughter. I think its more of a list of people (outside of family and close friends) who have come in contact with Lisa. JMO

I'm a true crime addict I mean buff :rocker: and in seeing tons of different types of cases I've developed a sense that you never can truly know what anyone is capable of. If my child were missing the list would have way more than that. My mail carrier is the sweetest 60 something year old man, been delivering to us for years....he'd be on it. Just saying....until LE tells me otherwise.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/livestreaming/

7:00pm CST news conference from police in the Lisa Irwin case. Watch live on KCTV5 and kctv5.com

BREAKING : Police just called a news conference in the case of baby Lisa Irwin. We will air it live on NBC Action News at 7 pm

(copied from twitter feed)

A dozen people who looked at your baby funny or wanted to cause you harm? Really? That seems a lot to me. I think I would live undercover/anonymously if there were that many people who came to mind who I thought were capable of harming or stealing my child. JMO (I could be wrong but I thought the first article said "nine possible suspects" ?)

Does it seem that leaving the lights on is a taunt? Someone showing that they have no fear of or respect for the house and those in it. It's a way to show 'look what I can do'. IMHO

Yes. To me it has exactly that feel.

Anyone have a pic of the house handy? Which window was actually open?

I'm not sure if I'm right, but I don't think they necessarily asked them to list people they think would be capable of kidnapping their daughter. I think its more of a list of people (outside of family and close friends) who have come in contact with Lisa. JMO

I'm a true crime addict I mean buff :rocker: and in seeing tons of different types of cases I've developed a sense that you never can truly know what anyone is capable of. If my child were missing the list would have way more than that. My mail carrier is the sweetest 60 something year old man, been delivering to us for years....he'd be on it. Just saying....until LE tells me otherwise.
Exactly how I've taken this. In fact, looked at my own mail carrier today, sweet as peas, and thought...huh, you never really know. I think they came up with any and every person they could possibly recall. Anyone in their position would err on the side of caution. MOO

I hope this PC is good news!! PLEASE TELL US YOU FOUND LISA!!!

This is the first I have heard of this sad case. I must read through all the threads but what I've caught so far is that no suspects and no idea where the child is?

How heartbreaking!

Prayers that Lisa is found promptly!!!

I thought that too, or someone who knew the family but not close enough to have ever been in the house. He/she/they needed the light to see where to go.

I also liked someone elses idea that possibly the six year old turned on the light to get to Mom's room.

Police spokesman: "I challenge anyone to come up with an idea we haven't tried already"
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com...

Neighbors say officers looked in trash cans during today's search
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com..

Just now checking trashcans??

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a2eV4M3v

Just doing come catch-up. real life calling.

Today would be the first day trash would be out for the week as our trash is Friday. We are like first on the route so it can run as early as 7:15 am or so.

Just doing come catch-up. real life calling.

Today would be the first day trash would be out for the week as our trash is Friday. We are like first on the route so it can run as early as 7:15 am or so.

Thank you for sharing that information, I wanted to ask but wasn't sure how.

I would be walking the neighborhood smelling with my nose! Sorry to sound so morbid but I hope LE has thought of this too.

All that has been said is that JI came in thru the unlocked front door.

I think that most mommies lock the doors at nite..maybe not all ..but most. My guess would be that she locked the front door before going to bed.

However that has not been stated yet. In #2 of our thread it lists what Jeremy said today in interview.

I agree with this, I live in a private gated community, and I still lock all my doors at night. And when my child was still at home and my husband was working late at night or out of town, I was just that more diligent to lock all the doors. I find it difficult to believe she would leave the doors, any door, unlocked.

5 Min until presser, still showing bars on the video feed at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilasha34