MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We may have to eat crow together on this one and I usually don't state one way or another my opinion on a case. This one I do truly believe it was a "non-family" abduction and by someone who knew the layout/switches/bedrooms/etc.

My hink meter is not up on the parents at all.

I'm with with you but if we're wrong can we eat :turkey: :floorlaugh:

Today Show

Father of missing baby: 'I reached my boiling point'
Jeremy Irwin took a 'break' from police investigation as police say mother failed polygraph

The baby's parents, Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, responded on TODAY Friday.

“We were at the station yesterday being interviewed again, and I just had reached my boiling point and asked them, ‘Guys, I can’t do this anymore today, I need a break, (and) I can’t answer any more questions,’’’ Jeremy Irwin told Matt Lauer. “The next thing we knew was the press conference yesterday. We want to make sure that we tell everybody that we’re still cooperating, we’re still talking to police, (and) we’re still doing everything we can to try to find Lisa and bring her back home.’’

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44813...baby-i-reached-my-boiling-point/#.To7zG5sg_UA

JiaoJiaoShen JiaoJiao Shen

#LisaIrwin's mom:We want to thank everybody who has helped us so far.
1 minute ago

#LisaIrwin's mom: we are not angry, we just want our daughter home, that's all we care about.
2 minutes ago

#LisaIrwin's mom: we appreciate everything the police dept. has done, we appreciate everything everybody has done.
2 minutes ago

#LisaIrwin mom: we don't know, which is why we need everybody to continue to look for her...because we want her home, we can't do this alone
21 seconds ago

#LisaIrwin's mom: "he's a good father and he's good to me and he loves her and everybody loves her, but no, there's no way." (about father)
38 seconds ago

#LisaIrwin's dad: hasn't taken polygraph but "if that's what it takes..."
3 minutes ago

#LisaIrwin's mom: "what do you say when someone tells you that and you know you didn't do anything."
4 minutes ago

#LisaIrwin's mom: volunteered to take polygraph, told failed. Says that's not possible.
4 minutes ago

#LisaIrwin's mom: We don't care what anybody thinks, we don't care what they think, our concern is to find Lisa, our Lisa.
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

#LisaIrwin's Mom: don't have hard feelings, not mad, this is what they (police) have to do.
5 minutes ago

#LisaIrwin's Mom: police really nice yesterday, not like that the first time.
6 minutes ago

Thank you, again, BeanE for gathering these. I'm going to put on our timeline.

I think LDT's are somewhat useful, but there is a reason why they are not admissible in court. I'm sure the mom has had no sleep and she seems like a shy, nervous type person...and if she's on any sleep meds or anxiety stuff, that can mess with the test, too.

Let's make today the day that Lisa is found!

what got me was mom saying she knows that LE is just doing their job, and understands they need to question them, and at some points she wanted to end the questioning (hammering) but that she wanted to do whatever was necessary to find Lisa. That broke my heart and felt genuine to me.

I am able to empathize and put myself in her spot. Hour after hour of circular questioning, the veiled accusations. Slamming the photo down on the table and saying "do what is best for Lisa - tell us the truth!"

I can only imagine how hard that is as a parent to take.

Not slamming LE, I get that it is what needs to happen, parents must be looked at but as the parent that must be excruciating if you know you are not involved and it feels like LE focus has stuck on you instead of moving outward to where you know the answer must lie.

Wish the KC police had a chief right about now. I would be frustrated beyond any reasoning if I were on the receiving end of this type of questioning and knew I didn't have anything to do with it. I would be thinking why not focus your efforts where they need to be focused and have you done any investigating of the names that we have provided you?

This is beyond sad and frustrating. Little Lisa where are you?

why would the LE put out a statement to say the parents had stopped cooperating if it was not true? are the LE lying then? because the parents said they didn't stop co operating - one side here is not telling the truth.

More from Today show:

Bradley also admitted on Friday that she had failed a voluntary lie-detector test that was administered by police.

“They said that I failed, and I continue to say that’s not possible because I don’t know where she’s at,’’ Bradley said. “I did not do this. I don’t remember which one (question) it was. They just kept saying I failed, I failed, and I said that’s not possible. What do you say when someone tells you that, and you know you didn’t do anything?’’

Irwin has not taken a lie-detector test but said he would undergo one if necessary.
“I’d be willing to do whatever it takes to bring my daughter Lisa home where she belongs, and if that’s what it takes, that’s what we can do,’’ Irwin said.

“We don’t care what anybody says or thinks, or what (police) think,’’ Bradley said. “Our concern is to find our Lisa and bring her home because that’s what we want. I don’t care what we have to go through to get it.’’

I deleted the link I posted because it was the video from yesterday's interview on Today.

It was interesting. A floor plan of the home is shown and it shows the path from the window to Lisa's room and the path from the front door to Lisa's room. It is more of a straight shot to Lisa's room from the front door. From either entry point the first BR one would reach is the boys room, then Lisa's room the the parents room. This is the logical reason why the dad checked the boy's room first as it is the first room he would arrive at.

I'll try and link the video again once Today posts it to their site.

wm

Have you been able to find this video? I am very interested to see the layout of the hosue, etc.

Can someone point me to the video that has the floorplan of the house? TIA!

As far as picking apart what people say, I would probably look totally guilty or completely stupid during an interview. I'm more of a thinker than a talker and sometimes have a hard time phrasing my words how I want/should. Give me some time and I can vocalize thoughts.

I agree, we all react differently. But these questions could not have caught them off guard. They've probably asked the same questions of themselves, and each other already.

Wish the KC police had a chief right about now. I would be frustrated beyond any reasoning if I were on the receiving end of this type of questioning and knew I didn't have anything to do with it. I would be thinking why not focus your efforts where they need to be focused and have you done any investigating of the names that we have provided you?

This is beyond sad and frustrating. Little Lisa where are you?

They have without a Chief since 9/16....anyone know who is the Active Chief for now, is it Cpt. Young?

They're awfully darn slow loading that Today show video this morning. Very unusual. I wonder if the FBI profilers requested to see it before they publish it to the web or something.

More from Today show:

Bradley also admitted on Friday that she had failed a voluntary lie-detector test that was administered by police.

“They said that I failed, and I continue to say that’s not possible because I don’t know where she’s at,’’ Bradley said. “I did not do this. I don’t remember which one (question) it was. They just kept saying I failed, I failed, and I said that’s not possible. What do you say when someone tells you that, and you know you didn’t do anything?’’

Irwin has not taken a lie-detector test but said he would undergo one if necessary.
“I’d be willing to do whatever it takes to bring my daughter Lisa home where she belongs, and if that’s what it takes, that’s what we can do,’’ Irwin said.

“We don’t care what anybody says or thinks, or what (police) think,’’ Bradley said. “Our concern is to find our Lisa and bring her home because that’s what we want. I don’t care what we have to go through to get it.’’

There it is and now am waiting for LE to make a statement about next steps. They are the professionals so call Mom and Dad back into the station today and continue with the questions they so wanted to ask yesterday after 11 straight hours of questions.

More from Today show:

That would be beyond frustrating to know, in your heart, you answered 100% truthfully, but someone keeps saying, "No, the machine says differently."

They're awfully darn slow loading that Today show video this morning. Very unusual. I wonder if the FBI profilers requested to see it before they publish it to the web or something.

If the video is not loaded to the site, then wouldn't LE be manipulating media/free speech? This would definately be a foul ball in this ball game.

In da Middle and anyone else local ~ Have you seen any missing posters posted or anyone handing out flyers? This is so unusual to me that I haven't seen nor heard of anything being distributed.

This is so horrible. I believe the mom doesn't know, the dad...not so sure. Just a gut reaction to listening and watching him. I hope I am wrong. The thought of that sweet baby in the hands of an abductor is horrifying as well. I hope they find her today! Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState