MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't keep up! This thread is flying - I leave for 2 minutes and get lost.

Respectfully edited.

LOL! I've left the board a few times (emptying the dishwasher, curling my hair, changing avatar/sig, watching Conrad Murray trial) and return to see several more pages on this thread. I'm going :crazy:

Kinda behind cause real life calls, but...
I was out when this was revealed publicly and now police spokesman and several other higher ranking LE are all back up there and the media trucks are back to making getting thru here miserable! You would think they would be a little more polite as in parking their trucks and walking across in the middle of the streets! UGH!

I dare you to go out and scream, then we could see you on tv!!!
:innocent:

Confirm that call went out at 2:30 am? Young (LE) states he would not be able to reveal that info at all.

Young said he hadn't heard that the father "didn't need" to have a LDT.

LE not confirming anything about dad's alibi at this time...

whatever you do, don't scroll down under the article....GRAPHIC pic of a child (not related to this). It took me a second to figure out what it was. I"m sick to my stomach.

But the baby lived. It had fallen on a plug and they removed it successfully. I'd never thought that possible.

Investigation driven by facts...we do not have suspects...not a big fan of term POI, avoided answering about that...

Can honestly say we don't have any suspects.

Watching livestream at landfill search - took off hazmat suits. Not sure if they are leaving or breaking or what?

Capt. Steve Young said he never said that mother failed miserably and blamed mom for saying that...Fox said "We have that confirmed by law enforcement official" and Steve Young said "I won't answer to that, I am the speaker for this case."
He won't give details as to why family won't cooperate. But it was CLEAR they said cooperation is done.
Said their door at police is open and they've NOT spoken with family since yesterday when they "said no more cooperation by us."
Wont comment on cell phone records.
Can't say about that 2:30 am phone call as part of case.
Dont read much into the mobile command post coming down. It was due to logistics to be close...still investigators together and command post is now elsewhere.
Said not for him to say if family has lawyer.
Absolutely would love to interview family again and feels the family could help with investigation.
Said "I am the voice of the investigation"
Father said he came home from work at 4am.
Young said he doesnt know where he was at work at. (I DOUBT THAT STATEMENT)
(reporter)People worried mother has something to do that mother has something to do with baby.
Young...investigation driven by facts, and no suspects right now.

LE is not the one saying she failed the poly miserably. LE on FOX

Sounds like more game playing. Ugh. I hope LE know what they're doing. I'm still fence sitting. However, if it comes out that the parent(s) are innocent, I'm going to be steamed at the way LE handled this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey