MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My national media quote was derived from the announcement they would be on a Fox program later. The Today show and Fox to me are national media. It has been reported that they aren't willing to talk to local reporters anymore.

My main point wasn't intended to be about the media anyway. My main point was that if I was the mom of a missing baby and I was innocent- I wouldn't just sit there crying and keep repeating that the main focus was "Lisa". If I truly believed that my baby had been taken from her crib in the middle of the night, I would be fighting for my baby to come home SAFE. I would be begging and pleading with who took her and I would be making sure she was cared for and taken care of in the meantime.

I have no idea what happened to Lisa. It makes me sad also.

In this video the family states that they will not talk to local news anymore because they've made a MEDIA DEAL with only one network.

This was last night after the info came out they were not cooperating anymore. Pretty fast in my book, I'd be screaming to anyone who wanted to talk to me...(can I guess it's Fox)

http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/1276...er-Cooperating

Kai there even more foundation for your statement in the link above! It's a big flag for me.

Dad home from work at 4:00 am. The 3:30 am is a mistake someone keeps putting on here.
http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/10/07/general-us-baby-missing_8723244.html
"Irwin, an electrician, said he returned from work around 4 a.m. Tuesday and discovered Lisa was missing. Bradley said she last checked on the child around 10:30 p.m. and that when Lisa disappeared she was asleep in her bed with her 6-year-old son and a stray kitten they found earlier in the day. "

And still...does anyone know what time Dad "went" to work? And if he was at work or at home @ 10:30 pm?

In Da House..what's the feeling like there in the neighborhood?

Maybe they found the cellphones in the field or in the sewers. Maybe they had incriminating evidence on them against whoever is responsible. MOO

Kinda behind cause real life calls, but...
I was out when this was revealed publicly and now police spokesman and several other higher ranking LE are all back up there and the media trucks are back to making getting thru here miserable! You would think they would be a little more polite as in parking their trucks and walking across in the middle of the streets! UGH!

Locals, where is a new starbucks going in??

Hahahaha.....probably in about a dozen locations.....but I will try to see if I can track down some of them if possible....

I'll throw in my 2cents - I haven't watched or seen the parents until now - and my hink meter went off. I hope I'm wrong, but sure is a suspicous kidnapping. But then again, look at Jessica in Florida. One night is all it took for the door to be unlocked and bam, she's gone.

I had brought this yesterday's Orlando news story up earlier this morning:

A 70-year-old woman who was beaten and robbed by home intruders.

AND...

Deputies are still searching for the robbers, who also took a cable box and several phones from Bell's home.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/29409403/detail.html

What is it with missing phones?????

We were robbed about 4 years ago and they took all of our phones too. And, we had 5 of them for only 2 people! But that was because we had an extra for my husbands work, an extra for mine and one that wasn't working.

For a robbery, sure, phones are taken...but it sounds like only phones and a baby were taken here...

Did anyone else notice when Matt asked DB if she thought Dad was hiding something (paraphrasing) she said he was a good father, was good to her (paraphrasing again cause I can't remember the time mark) that he loved her (lisa), everybody loved her "BUT" she then pauses, stops her self, starts sniffling and changes the subject to "we just want our daughter back" (iirc).

My typical "suspect everyone" self was on the parents side, maybe wishful thinking that she looked so loved and well cared for but now I'm definitely on the fence.

She said "he loved her..everybody loved her"???? not he loves her ..everybody loves her. that tells me a bunch.

We were robbed about 4 years ago and they took all of our phones too. And, we had 5 of them for only 2 people! But that was because we had an extra for my husbands work, an extra for mine and one that wasn't working.

I'm guessing that they took more than "just" your cell phones, no?

Good morning ya'll!

Wow, I tried to catch up on these threads this morning and couldn't even come close! All the morning talk shows are talking about this case, so I listened up there. Two things I learned from the radio (sorry if #1 has already been posted...)

1. Radio talk show host said that Missouri does not save cell phone pings (or it's illegal to get cell phone pings) and that's why the police are having trouble finding the phones. I guess in Kansas it is legal to get pings. I've never heard this before!

2. A caller called into a different morning show and said her co-worker knows JI and then said a somewhat vague rumor. Mods, is it okay to print a rumor as long as we say it is a rumor?

Kelsey's Law deals with the cell phone pings and LE being able to obtain this information. This law is a result of the Kelsey Smith case. Kansas passed it in 2009. I cannot find where Missouri ever passed it. I know that Kelsey's Army is trying for it on the federal level.

http://kelseysarmy.org/

Is Fox the only network dealing with this? I hate to give them ratings, even for a minute...

In this video the family states that they will not talk to local news anymore because they've made a MEDIA DEAL with only one network.

This was last night after the info came out they were not cooperating anymore. Pretty fast in my book, I'd be screaming to anyone who wanted to talk to me...(can I guess it's Fox)

[URL="http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/1276...er-Cooperating"]http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/1276...er-Cooperating[/URL]

Kia You're not the only one who was concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamapple