MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from what I've gathered.. Married name is Bradley, Maiden name is Netz, she goes by deborah netz now.

Parents last name is Netz I believe. Bradley last name I believe came from a marriage to the father of her son?

I sure stand to be corrected on this.

It has been three days!!! If something as tiny as baby is in there its gonna take along time! unless the landfill found her first! maybe???

Sorry she said Saturday night 9pm Judge Janeen will have the family on her show.

JMO....again, strange. They are already planning out to have a "need" to be on a show tomorrow night @ 9pm?

ETA: I had not read far enough ahead when I posted this to know about the landfill search :(

We can pray they are only looking for the phones at the landfill.

IMO dad did talk to LE this morning... That's why the landfill search...This is just tragic...MOO

its more than tragic---IF the parents killed the child.........it's the most evil thing one can do imo.

Here you go. This is the article that has the transcript of the interview that caused a few of us to be suspicious about. I've included a few excerpts but the article is and excellent one to read.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-new-details-emerge-as-parents-make-second-plea

Dad stated-

“I came home from work and the front door was unlocked. Most of the lights were on in the house. The window in the front was open.

It was the baby’s dad, Jeremy Irwin, who discovered Lisa was missing from her crib at around 4 a.m. Tuesday morning. He told police he had returned home after working a night shift as an electrician, went to check on the couple's children, saw their sons sleeping, and noticed the baby's crib was empty.

The couple said they ran around the house calling out the baby’s name and waking up their two young sons. The boys started crying as they scrambled to find a phone to call 911.

Father tells his story – reveals new details

“I came home from work and the front door was unlocked. Most of the lights were on in the house. The window in the front was open.

"Obviously that was all very unusual. Then I started checking on the kids – I checked on the boys first and then we checked on her [Lisa] and that’s when we realized she was gone,” Jeremy said.

.Jeremy said, “They took her and took all of our phones so we couldn’t call anybody.”
Asked if the boys heard anything Jeremy said, “I don’t think so. The window that was open was nowhere near their bedroom so I don’t think they heard anything. They’re both pretty heavy sleepers.”

Deborah clarified that the window was in a computer room that’s also used as a second living room.

Mother tearfully tells her story
The window that appeared to be tampered with was not the baby’s room as many have suspected. Instead, it was an office used as a second living room, Deborah said.

While discussing the cell phones that had been taken from the home, Deborah said, “They were on the counter in the kitchen. And there’s, uh, whenever we woke up … I woke up … and he came home andI, and he said ‘she’s not in her crib’ and I said ‘what do you mean she’s not in her crib?’ and I just knew, you know, that something was really wrong.

swannie fox news live just reported he was working on a new starbucks but his company truck (seen in all the videos of the house posted) says "all current electric" on it

Locals, where is a new starbucks going in??

If someone hid the phones to keep call history info from the police, then they clearly need How To Be A Criminal 101. Good grief. LE can get that info with barely any effort at all. "Oh no! They hid the phones?? However will we get the information?? Might as well give up."

NOT!

IMO dad did talk to LE this morning... That's why the landfill search...This is just tragic...MOO

ETA dad got home at 3:30. 911 call was 4 am... Parents say they spent time running around the house looking for Lisa.. That 30 minutes is the window...MOO

This has been posted wrong over and again. The dad arrived home at 4:00 am. Not sure why it is being said 3:30 am?

Am I confusing cases here. I thought this happened in the aliayah Lunsford case where they tracked her scent to the water???????? :waitasec:

No...on FOX NEWS it was asked to the reporter that there have been RUMORS to FOX that dogs had traced the mother's scent to the River and what could the reporter state about that. The reporter said it was a rumor and that the dogs didn't come up with anyone's scent.

Seems odd they wouldn't recover a scent at all, so I was guessing perhaps there was a shred of truth to the rumor but police will not confirm it.

Parents last name is Netz I believe. Bradley last name I believe came from a marriage to the father of her son?

I sure stand to be corrected on this.

You are correct. The child support case in is Case Net. Her ex's last name is Bradley, as is the son for whom she is collecting child support.

.Jeremy said, “They took her and took all of our phones so we couldn’t call anybody.”

How would a kidnapper not know if they had a phone in their bedroom on a landline? The "so we couldnt call anybody" seems odd when a kidnapper wouldnt have taken the cell phones like that...not when possible a bedroom landline phone existed...so what is the point? Surely even if their cells were brand new fancy iphones...even at that...a kidnapper is not dumb..they know it would be traced to them...so why would kidnappers take their phones?

So check baby at 10:30pm
Phone call at 2:30 am
Dad home at 3:30 am
911 call at 4:00 am (from where?)

3 days later: landfill search
.......this is horrible.

As for the cell phones being taken...how did the perpetrators "know" that the family home did NOT have a land line and so by taking the cell phones they would prevent the family from calling 911???

Also, how many cases have we looked at where cell phones were taken WITH the child in an abduction...any???

If it is drug related it is possible that someone would make a call (and maybe not say anything) to make it look like the parent did. I just don't want to believe that this mother would be this good at acting and did do something to Lisa. Wasn't trash picked up this morning? I guess it would already be at the dump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie