MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? The 'national media tour'???? They went on Today, probably defensive that one hour after they said they were exhausted and couldn't talk any more that evening LE puts out a big statement that they are not cooperating? IN these situations people get criticized if they do go to the media and criticized if they don't go to the media. If you are the parents right now, you just can't catch a break. This whole thing makes me sad.

In this video the family states that they will not talk to local news anymore because they've made a MEDIA DEAL with only one network.

This was last night after the info came out they were not cooperating anymore. Pretty fast in my book, I'd be screaming to anyone who wanted to talk to me...(can I guess it's Fox)

http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/1276...er-Cooperating

Deffenbaugh pretty much handles the trash for the entire area around here. There was a huge fight a few years back when Deffenbaugh wanted Shawnee to extend their permit allowing them more time at that location prior to closing the dump. I've seen Deffenbaugh trucks all over town. They pretty much ran everyone else out of business in Kansas. Not sure about MO.

Shawnee is southwest of the home.
I'm in the northland and we have Deffenbaugh also. I don't know about the area of the Irwin's home.

I would think that a if Baby Lisa was abducted by a stranger, she would still be alive. The thought process being that it was someone who wanted a child.

The fact that they are searching a landfill, which turns my stomach, gives me yet one more reason to think it was one of the parents.

What I'd like to know - was a call made from mom's phone, or do they actually have mom's voice on the line? Because those are two very different things, to me.

Video of the parents on Good Morning America, for those who missed it..

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29415500/detail.html

Did anyone else notice when Matt asked DB if she thought Dad was hiding something (paraphrasing) she said he was a good father, was good to her (paraphrasing again cause I can't remember the time mark) that he loved her (lisa), everybody loved her "BUT" she then pauses, stops her self, starts sniffling and changes the subject to "we just want our daughter back" (iirc).

My typical "suspect everyone" self was on the parents side, maybe wishful thinking that she looked so loved and well cared for but now I'm definitely on the fence.

Really? The 'national media tour'???? They went on Today, probably defensive that one hour after they said they were exhausted and couldn't talk any more that evening LE puts out a big statement that they are not cooperating? IN these situations people get criticized if they do go to the media and criticized if they don't go to the media. If you are the parents right now, you just can't catch a break. This whole thing makes me sad.

My national media quote was derived from the announcement they would be on a Fox program later. The Today show and Fox to me are national media. It has been reported that they aren't willing to talk to local reporters anymore.

My main point wasn't intended to be about the media anyway. My main point was that if I was the mom of a missing baby and I was innocent- I wouldn't just sit there crying and keep repeating that the main focus was "Lisa". If I truly believed that my baby had been taken from her crib in the middle of the night, I would be fighting for my baby to come home SAFE. I would be begging and pleading with who took her and I would be making sure she was cared for and taken care of in the meantime.

I have no idea what happened to Lisa. It makes me sad also.

So check baby at 10:30pm
Phone call at 2:30 am
Dad home at 3:30 am
911 call at 4:00 am (from where?)

3 days later: landfill search
.......this is horrible.

Dad home from work at 4:00 am. The 3:30 am is a mistake someone keeps putting on here.
http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/10/07/general-us-baby-missing_8723244.html
"Irwin, an electrician, said he returned from work around 4 a.m. Tuesday and discovered Lisa was missing. Bradley said she last checked on the child around 10:30 p.m. and that when Lisa disappeared she was asleep in her bed with her 6-year-old son and a stray kitten they found earlier in the day. "

Police are coming up live on FOX news.

Sorry I haven't contributed much recently, I've been far too busy with repairs on the home. Here's what bothers me, and it may have been discussed. Three phones, TracFones maybe?, went missing supposedly from the crime scene via the perp. Why were there 3 fones in the home when the husband was at work? Wouldn't he have taken his untracable fone with him in case his wife needed to contact him?
Both my wife and I have TracFones, if she goes to town shopping she almost always carries hers, and calls before leaving the malls to ask if there is anything I need before she leaves the area. It saves us a good many trips back to the city and not only that, should she not be home in 30 mins after talking to her, I call to see if she is ok. Thirty minutes is a generous time for her to get home after calling, and if she should run into foul play or car problems, she is not sitting out there for hours awaiting help. It's a small safety net for her. Even when she worked 4 mins from home she would call and say I'm leaving now to come home. If she wasn't home in 20 mins, I knew something was wrong. So why did hubby leave his fone home for the perp to steal?

Dad home from work at 4:00 am. The 3:30 am is a mistake someone keeps putting on here.
http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/10/07/general-us-baby-missing_8723244.html
"Irwin, an electrician, said he returned from work around 4 a.m. Tuesday and discovered Lisa was missing. Bradley said she last checked on the child around 10:30 p.m. and that when Lisa disappeared she was asleep in her bed with her 6-year-old son and a stray kitten they found earlier in the day. "

Hate to say this but it has happened before and is what some call a wives tale...but I've heard of kittens smothering babies by putting heads in their mouths to lick milk bottle residue. Could the stray kitten have done that and that is what the mom found? Maybe stray kitten went to bed with baby and not mom and son? Just a thought.

I think LE put the pressure on for a confession...it may not work, but I think they know quite a bit by now...JMo of course.

Please someone, keep us posted! I'm at work and can't watch video.

I've gotta pick up the kiddos from school. Great...just as I typed that it started raining.

Anyhoo, will be running through the door later to get on WS and check the latest. Of course, you guys will be another 60 pages into a new thread by then and I'll never catch up! LOL

If the 2:30 phone call traces to a tower servicing the home and a number of someone known to mom (or someone shady), it's very damning, imo. I don't believe an intruder accidently dialed someone. If an intruder was so keenly focused on the the family's cell phones for some reason (which is suspicious in itself), I think he/she would simply remove the batteries straight off or at least make sure to hit the off button; not dial out and raise a flag.

Why would an intruder take phones? No reason whatsoever, imo. They are typically traceable and have helped catch many a perp. They couldn't be sold for much and tracking the buyer through pings or records could lead back to the intruder. Removing them would not slow a 911 call from being made much at all in that neighborhood - probably 4 houses with phones accessible in seconds. I agree with some others here who believe the cell phones are key to determining who removed Lisa from the home.

MOO.

I had brought this yesterday's Orlando news story up earlier this morning:

A 70-year-old woman who was beaten and robbed by home intruders.

AND...

Deputies are still searching for the robbers, who also took a cable box and several phones from Bell's home.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/29409403/detail.html

What is it with missing phones?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members