MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've held back from commenting but, I just watched the video of the mother and father speaking and thought this comment was odd.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-parents-upset-police-tough-tactics/story?id=14688581

"I made her a bottle and laid her down...that was the last time "WE" saw her"...and as she says "we", she looks straight at her husband.

My question is that this is reported to have occurred at 10:30 pm, no? What time was the father supposed to have been at work that night?

Another thing that I know is subject to appearing as "judging" but, I don't feel it is. I just think that observing small things could be important. Such as does Lisa's Mom normally put her children to bed in pj's?

If so, I thought it was odd that baby Lisa is reported to have been last seen in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt...they do not say pj's so, I can only draw the conclusion that Mom "laid her down" (to bed) and prepared a bottle for her but, not put her child in pj's.

It's just one of those things that has stuck in my mind and has absolutely nothing to do with being critical of her parenting.

The boys were home with her so that may be what she meant by "WE". (the brothers)

Geez I post a reply and it comes up 3 pages later. I need to learn how to do this.

I want to know if the bottle was in the crib? Or did the kidnapper take that too?

202 members / 191 guests right now - guests, join WS, no special abilities needed, I'm living proof of that!

I've held back from commenting but, I just watched the video of the mother and father speaking and thought this comment was odd.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-parents-upset-police-tough-tactics/story?id=14688581

"I made her a bottle and laid her down...that was the last time "WE" saw her"...and as she says "we", she looks straight at her husband.

My question is that this is reported to have occurred at 10:30 pm, no? What time was the father supposed to have been at work that night?

Another thing that I know is subject to appearing as "judging" but, I don't feel it is. I just think that observing small things could be important. Such as does Lisa's Mom normally put her children to bed in pj's?

If so, I thought it was odd that baby Lisa is reported to have been last seen in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt...they do not say pj's so, I can only draw the conclusion that Mom "laid her down" (to bed) and prepared a bottle for her but, not put her child in pj's.

It's just one of those things that has stuck in my mind and has absolutely nothing to do with being critical of her parenting.

No, it said he came home early that night at around 4am. I was wondering what time he was expected to be there if 4am was earlier than expected. And why he got there early? I have heard no more mention of it though...

This is what's setting off my hinky-meter the most...was Dad there at home at 10:30 pm as Mom laid baby Lisa down?

Maybe dad talked to LE after all! That's why this sudden tip is 'anonymous'--- for now? moo

They have to know. It would be the next line on the sheet. Call out @ 2:3? to number 555-1212 for x amount of time. IMO It's a chess match. And LE wants the end to result in finding the baby. If they just jump now then we may never know. IMO

IMO dad did talk to LE this morning... That's why the landfill search...This is just tragic...MOO

ETA dad got home at 3:30. 911 call was 4 am... Parents say they spent time running around the house looking for Lisa.. That 30 minutes is the window...MOO

Not within walking distance for sure. It takes about 30 minutes to drive from north KC to Shawnee. BUT, I think that all garbage carriers (Deffenbaugh in this case) dumps there at the landfill.

They do all dump there, but Deffenbaugh owns the landfill. It's no longer owned by the Deffenbaugh family. Ron Deffenbaugh was very charitable to the surrounding cities when it came to donating money. He even donated a building to Shawnee. I don't think he's alive. I remember he broke his back in a fall and I think that's when he sold the dump. Or it may have been when he divorced his wife. Deffenbaugh also has other interests, it's just the dump you hear about the most.

-----------

:furious::banghead::banghead::banghead:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I reaLly was trying NOT to listen to my gut instincts.

The 3 cell phones are missing because---

parents didnt want le to know who was call who to hide information?? JUST a guess.

imo

I'm internet searching at the minute. The mother had 2 different last names when this was all first reported. Deborah Bradley and ??? Anyone remember??

Netz ..was the other name

It was poor wording, from what we can tell. He came home in the early morning hours, but did not leave the job early, at least from what I've seen in the media.

From what we learned today about a possible phone call at 2:30am, it made me think of this, and I wonder if she did call him and he did come home early...

Really? The 'national media tour'???? They went on Today, probably defensive that one hour after they said they were exhausted and couldn't talk any more that evening LE puts out a big statement that they are not cooperating? IN these situations people get criticized if they do go to the media and criticized if they don't go to the media. If you are the parents right now, you just can't catch a break. This whole thing makes me sad.

BBM That's how I saw it. They are scheduled for Judge jeannie (?) tomorrow. And also made it known that they will not talk local anymore. IMO they knew the light was gonna fade the minute LE went public. Get as much in as possible before the real story comes out. IMO.
And I'm sorry but Lisa, the missing baby, has not caught a break. Thats all I care about @ this time.

Truely not trying to be snarky.I'm in way to far w/ this baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ