MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in this thread quite a few pages now (as it is moving at lighting speed) something was mentioned about the father ending his cooperation with police AFTER they told them/him that mom had failed her poly "miserably." Sorry I don't have a link but I know I read it here.

Help me out here, because I'm not sure yet how I would react if my child was missing and someone told me my husband had failed his polygraph miserably.

Would I stop working with the police? I truly don't know what my reaction would be except that for some reason his unwillingness to cooperate further with LE after finding that out doesn't sit right with me.

I have the same question. If my husband was innocent in my heart then I would stand by him unless something concrete proved him guilty. So I am not sure it means anything bad. I just don't know.

Does anyone else think that the new KCPD Chief was appointed so quickly for political reasons or was he/she expected to be appointed? I don't know who was appointed but heard that a new Chief was just sworn in. If not expected, could it be they were appointed so quickly because they expect this case to be solved today or tomorrow and want the new chief to get the credit for it? Just a random thought on my part...

just a little aside, but my BIL is the general manager at the auto auction that got the Susan Smith car after it was pulled out the water....

they fix everything that needs repaired and then have dealer auctions.. and yes this car was cleaned up and auctioned off..

can you imagine buying it????? omg!!!!

Your BIL is foolin' ya.

"David received the Mazda that he later had destroyed after Susan’s trial was completed."
Source: TruTV.com

After a car's been in the water/mud for a week, it would cost more than a new car, to fix it. Besides the upholstery and carpeting, water and mud would have ruined the fuel tank, engine, transmission -- and been inside the doors and side panels. PLUS, because it was evidence, it wouldn't have been cleaned up quickly. A 1990 Mazda Protege. Definitely not worth rescuing.

Oct 25, 1994: Smith kills her children
May 25, 1995: Police put a video in the same car, and dunk it back in the lake

Source: Associated Press

A while back I read that dad came home early that night, did they ever say why???

SHAWNEE, Kan. - Deffenbaugh Industries confirms law enforcement officers are searching their Johnson County landfill.

Earlier, NBC Action News received an anonymous tip the search is in connection to the case of Lisa Irwin, the 10-month-old girl who was reported missing Tuesday morning.
The landfill is located near Interstate 435 and Holliday Drive.
It was not immediately clear what may have brought investigators to the landfill or what exactly they’re looking for.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-search-tied-to-Lisa-Irwin-case#ixzz1a7YeLYOn

-----------

If they can figure out where and to whom the call was made, they could have this solved by dinner time.

They have to know. It would be the next line on the sheet. Call out @ 2:3? to number 555-1212 for x amount of time. IMO It's a chess match. And LE wants the end to result in finding the baby. If they just jump now then we may never know. IMO

Ya know... I am not Deborah but IF one of my precious babies was missing and I for whatever unknown to us reason had quit cooperating with the police- I would not be doing the national media circuit tour. IF I did make that decision and I was innocent, I would use every bit of air time I could get to "talk" to whoever had my baby. I would be telling them she likes to be wrapped up to fall asleep, she loves her binkie- please make sure she has a binkie so she will calm down, she has a cold- please make sure you get her medical attention somehow etc... etc... My NUMBER ONE concern would be how I could still take care of my baby and make sure she was ok.

Thoughts trail back to Desiree and her in the first days telling the media about Kyron being allergic to bee stings etc... In my opinion this was her being a mama to Kyron still as little as she could be from a horrifying distance.

And that is pretty much all I have to say about that.

Really? The 'national media tour'???? They went on Today, probably defensive that one hour after they said they were exhausted and couldn't talk any more that evening LE puts out a big statement that they are not cooperating? IN these situations people get criticized if they do go to the media and criticized if they don't go to the media. If you are the parents right now, you just can't catch a break. This whole thing makes me sad.

I'm internet searching at the minute. The mother had 2 different last names when this was all first reported. Deborah Bradley and ??? Anyone remember??

The police know something!!!!!! Shawnee Kansas? How far from the house?

A while back I read that dad came home early that night, did they ever say why???

It was poor wording, from what we can tell. He came home in the early morning hours, but did not leave the job early, at least from what I've seen in the media.

Allrighty then. What grieving parents would not even acknowledge a news reporter trying to HELP find their baby??? Hmm. I am officially off the fence. Unfreagginbelievable. :(

Our local poster has already mentioned that some of the reporters aren't behaving well. There was also a call last night because the reporters would not leave the yard after the parents asked them to. Could be the local news isn't being as professional as the national reporters.

what were the hours that the father is reported to have been away from home at work?

Further, what kind of job was it? A quick 1/2 hour call, multiple calls or a full shift w/ co-workers, a time clock and security cameras?

I'm internet searching at the minute. The mother had 2 different last names when this was all first reported. Deborah Bradley and ??? Anyone remember??

Netz or Nezt? I think the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member