MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
-----------

OH NOOOOO!

Nurseebeeme, IIRC, you found out what company JI worked for (reading off his truck) do we know if he is on call/traveling etc or does he work out of a building? Just wondering if he had the ability to go home during the night or not. IMO

Do we know exactly what time? Was it before 10:30 pm?

No, it said he came home early that night at around 4am. I was wondering what time he was expected to be there if 4am was earlier than expected. And why he got there early? I have heard no more mention of it though...

Wow...that is interesting! Did anyone else hear in the past pages that the garbage in that area went out the following morning after Lisa went missing? I would have thought that the garbage would have been checked or maybe I read this wrong.

Maybe they put her in another garbage? phones? baby?

Further, what kind of job was it? A quick 1/2 hour call, multiple calls or a full shift w/ co-workers, a time clock and security cameras?

It was reported up thread that he was working at a Starbucks. Not sure if it was a new construct or repair.

The landfill search makes me so sad. I was on the Somer Thompson search and this brings back memories of that. I was literally out searching when one of the Navy guys told me that she had been found. I immediately started crying and that poor guy didn't have a clue what to do with himself!

I'm internet searching at the minute. The mother had 2 different last names when this was all first reported. Deborah Bradley and ??? Anyone remember??

Was it Netz? maybe??

I live in MO, born and raised, and seriously, we are the METH CAPITAL of the nation. Don't throw our the idea that this is drug-related just yet, my friends. Most unfortunate situations around here eventually lead back to drugs.

On another note... we have this handy dandy little thing called MO Case Net, which allows public access to court records. Looked up Jeremy Irwin, nothing major. Ducking taxes, traffic tickets, paternity. Does anyone know if Deborah's maiden name is Bradley? Any other last names she might have had?

The police know something!!!!!! Shawnee Kansas? How far from the house?

Not within walking distance for sure. It takes about 30 minutes to drive from north KC to Shawnee. At least it did me when I lived there (North KC) 3 years ago. BUT, I think that all garbage carriers (Deffenbaugh in this case) dumps there at the landfill.

OH NOOOOO!

Nurseebeeme, IIRC, you found out what company JI worked for (reading off his truck) do we know if he is on call/traveling etc or does he work out of a building? Just wondering if he had the ability to go home during the night or not. IMO

swannie fox news live just reported he was working on a new starbucks but his company truck (seen in all the videos of the house posted) says "all current electric" on it

I live in MO, born and raised, and seriously, we are the METH CAPITAL of the nation. Don't throw our the idea that this is drug-related just yet, my friends. Most unfortunate situations around here eventually lead back to drugs.

On another note... we have this handy dandy little thing called MO Case Net, which allows public access to court records. Looked up Jeremy Irwin, nothing major. Ducking taxes, traffic tickets, paternity. Does anyone know if Deborah's maiden name is Bradley? Any other last names she might have had?

I think her parent's name is Bradley, so yes.

The police know something!!!!!! Shawnee Kansas? How far from the house?

Deffenbaugh pretty much handles the trash for the entire area around here. There was a huge fight a few years back when Deffenbaugh wanted Shawnee to extend their permit allowing them more time at that location prior to closing the dump. I've seen Deffenbaugh trucks all over town. They pretty much ran everyone else out of business in Kansas. Not sure about MO.

Shawnee is southwest of the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member