MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So possibly the RUMOR of dogs tracing mom to river could be true and police don't want to confirm it??????????????
The very thought makes my throat close up. None of this gets easier to read. Bless you, Lisa. I'm holding out hope. :heartbeat::heartbeat:

I find his account even stranger than hers. In his account - he must have woken her up first before he checks on Lisa to get to the "we". Her account (after the stumble) makes more sense - he comes home sees the lights on checks on the boys, checks on Lisa then wakes her up to tell her Lisa isn't in the crib. However - if you put her stumble and his account together - it sounds like a contrived story - by both of them. Don't know what that could mean but makes me as suspicious of him as of her. MOO

I'm really only quoting your post because it deals with him being suspicious also. This morning I was watching them on the Today show. My nine year old passed through the room to grab something for school, and he said that the dad didn't seem all that upset. He knows nothing about what is going on, (I don't let him watch stuff like that) but just from seeing how upset she was and he wasn't made no sense to even him.

Hi Patty!!!! I miss you!!!!:seeya:

that is the story of this case

LE: they are not cooperating
family: yes we are

family: jeremy is talking with police
LE: no he is not

D: I took the poly voluntarily
LE: not taken voluntarily
((list goes on))

Ooh, my quote about this is after yours. I'm sorry I'm slow! I'm at work :shush:

Parents will be on FOX this afternoon with Judge Jeanine

Ya know... I am not Deborah but IF one of my precious babies was missing and I for whatever unknown to us reason had quit cooperating with the police- I would not be doing the national media circuit tour. IF I did make that decision and I was innocent, I would use every bit of air time I could get to "talk" to whoever had my baby. I would be telling them she likes to be wrapped up to fall asleep, she loves her binkie- please make sure she has a binkie so she will calm down, she has a cold- please make sure you get her medical attention somehow etc... etc... My NUMBER ONE concern would be how I could still take care of my baby and make sure she was ok.

Thoughts trail back to Desiree and her in the first days telling the media about Kyron being allergic to bee stings etc... In my opinion this was her being a mama to Kyron still as little as she could be from a horrifying distance.

And that is pretty much all I have to say about that.

Back in this thread quite a few pages now (as it is moving at lighting speed) something was mentioned about the father ending his cooperation with police AFTER they told them/him that mom had failed her poly "miserably." Sorry I don't have a link but I know I read it here.

Help me out here, because I'm not sure yet how I would react if my child was missing and someone told me my husband had failed his polygraph miserably.

Would I stop working with the police? I truly don't know what my reaction would be except that for some reason his unwillingness to cooperate further with LE after finding that out doesn't sit right with me.

i.e. if a call was made at 2:30AM then the story thus far does not work...assuming it was made by mom and from the home. Probably hard to tell, unless it was made to someone else in the family, for example...

I would hope LE pinned down by now who was called.

The only way I can think that the dad was involved would be if the child had been harmed BEFORE he went to work. Does he have a history of abuse that we know of?

Can anyone answer this for me?

Dad says he came home and checked on boys first and then went to check on Lisa. Saw she was missing, woke up mom and they started looking for her.

It was reported that one son was sleeping with her.

Wouldn't the dad have found one son missing and Lisa missing as well?

Unless he thought they were both missing but found the boy with his mom?

We dont know their sleeping arrangements. The younger son could have slept with mom or mom and dad for awhile now. So if he checked in son's room and saw only 1 boy, that wouldn't have seemed odd to him. IMO

Or sooner. Especially if the 2: 30 am call was to Lisa's dad...MOO

If they can figure out where and to whom the call was made, they could have this solved by dinner time.

I have been watching the FOX reports and found the first one this afternoon to be especially ridiculous. And getting Mark on the line who IMO had nothing to contribute at all was ridiculous. Of course we all want to know about the call but I have to chime in with others that just this afternoon, my hubby pocket dialed me. If you have a phone with exposed key pads, it happens a lot. I am curious to know how many hours LE has already spent interviewing the parents. If they have been 'generally cooperative' as the most recent LE report indicates, why flip out and go on TV and announce they're not being cooporative after the Dad says he's exhausted and can't talk any more that evening. I am glad they have a chief now- one of the press statements from a police officer I saw earlier, he looked like a deer in the headlights and didn't have a lot of gravitas.

I can't keep up! This thread is flying - I leave for 2 minutes and get lost.

I can't remember if this was already gone over - so please forgive me if it was:

Did LE search that building behind the house (looks like a shop/garage) in addition to the home? And any surrounding garages/sheds, yards, etc.? I am sure they did but can someone point me to where I can find that information if I missed it?

Was the wife sleeping when the husband came home? If she called someone at 2:30 am then she probably wasn't sleeping since she had to get rid of the phones i.e. go outside and dump them somewhere and she would have to be up and "fake" sleeping. Unless another perp did this and called from the phone by accident while inside of the house and she was sleeping during this. Or the father helped her dump the phones. JMO

Does anyone know if the mom ever said she turned out the lights and locked the doors and then checked on the baby and went to bed at 10:30.

what were the hours that the father is reported to have been away from home at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill