MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FOX news just reported again that the Detectives say they are NOT talking to Jeramy. So we have some saying Jeramy is talking to the police and the police saying Jeramy is not talking to the police.

"They are not cooperating"

...........but

"We are cooperating"

Sound familiar?

just a little aside, but my BIL is the general manager at the auto auction that got the Susan Smith car after it was pulled out the water....

they fix everything that needs repaired and then have dealer auctions.. and yes this car was cleaned up and auctioned off..

can you imagine buying it????? omg!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!! How would this be possible?

just a little aside, but my BIL is the general manager at the auto auction that got the Susan Smith car after it was pulled out the water....

they fix everything that needs repaired and then have dealer auctions.. and yes this car was cleaned up and auctioned off..

Do they have disclousure laws, like when buying a house?

I know I said this already but for me the sticking point from the beginning has been these d@mn missing phones. Like Lavonda said upthread, how would an intruder know that taking those phones would prevent them from quickly alerting police once they found the baby missing? It just seems too easy. What intruder would know you didn't have a landline somewhere in the house?

Unless it was some sort of "inside job."

And now to hear that LE thinks mom made a call on one of those phones during the time she was supposedly sleeping.....

Do we know if the parents went to a neighbour to place the 911 call?

and did it occur to them to call their missing cellphones immediately right after that or from another neighbour's phone while the other parent was still on the phone with 911?

Let's go back to my earlier post when the parents were telling the story of what happened:
Listen to this video carefully: http://www.kmbc.com/video/29404333/detail.html

He says, I came home and saw all the lights were on and a window was open. I went and checked on the boys and then we went and checked on her and that is when we realized she was gone.

SHE SAYS: Initially she says “whenever we woke up err, whenever he woke me up and said “she is not in her crib” and I said “What do you mean she is not in her crib?” And I just knew something was really wrong. And we are running around the house and we are screaming for her…and she was nowhere and I said “call 911, call 911”… and he said “Where are the phones?” And they were not on the counter where I left them. They were gone.

So basically, he says THEY found together the baby gone...and she says HE woke her up to tell her the baby was gone?

I find his account even stranger than hers. In his account - he must have woken her up first before he checks on Lisa to get to the "we". Her account (after the stumble) makes more sense - he comes home sees the lights on checks on the boys, checks on Lisa then wakes her up to tell her Lisa isn't in the crib. However - if you put her stumble and his account together - it sounds like a contrived story - by both of them. Don't know what that could mean but makes me as suspicious of him as of her. MOO

This is heartbreaking. It is really really hard for me to believe that she sold that sweet baby of hers. I just cannot see or accept that. I know, I know, it does happen. But she does not seem to fit the profile. She is not a drug addicted prostitute or a psycho--as far as I know so far anyway.

The only thing I can accept so far is that she ay have accidentally harmed the baby. But the brothers would have an idea about that-wouldn't they? Especially the 10 yr old. I was never able to keep much hidden when my son was 10.

Stopping in quickly before heading out of town - had to leave to get DH from the airport. Anything happen in the last hour or so? TIA!

Yes:

1. A leak said that a phone call was made from the house at 2:30 a.m. by the mom on one of the cell phones.
2. It was reported initially that dad was talking to police (today, right now), but then later redacted (???).

I watched the tears fall from the mother on the Today Show and I look at it both ways: crying because Lisa is missing, and crying because she knows what happened to Lisa.

I guess they can see who that phone call was made to and go from there..they probably already know..it was either the mom calling someone saying what happened or the perp calling someone saying they have the baby which would be stupid of either party to do so...grrrr just come out with who was called.

Yes!!! I got stuck with one once before Carfax! I didn't know it till a mechanic spotted and showed me the evidence. Ended up having to put a new transmission in it.

I will understand why if a child dies by accident in the home, why would parents go to the great lengths of staging a kidnapping and going through all the trouble of making up a story and then continuing to lie? I mean, if a parent who killed a child accidentally or through neglect thought that they would be in trouble legally for that, how can they think they will get away with disposing of the body? This was the main reason I NEVER believed Casey Anthony's story about the accidental drowning.

To avoid a jail sentence. Such in cases in which a child gets into a parents drug pile and dies from overdose. Or a parent whose child died due to the parents neglect...such as leaving a child home alone, or in a bathtub of water, etc. Those are usually the causes that parents would "set up a kidnapping" plot....and of course...death by abuse.

Your post reminded me about the helicopter video from yesterday (link was posted on previous thread). Sorry, I didn't keep the link!

Maybe you viewed it...

They started out by zooming in on Lisa's house...then the commentary said there was a house 1-2 blocks to the west? of Lisa's where they had seen LE activity...they zoomed in on that house, talked about ATV's.

Then they panned down the steep wooded incline to the left of the plateau and showed where most of the LE vehicles were parked. They commented on many LE leaving the "parking" area (not a parking lot but on the street).

Finally, my question: :)

Do you know anything about LE activity at that house? Could it be the home of the neighbor that supposedly saw a man holding a baby in a diaper that nite that seemed to pretend to be going into a home? Could it be the home that the witness saw him pretending to go into? Or...?

i think the activity was not 'actually' at that house. This area is very hilly and where those warehouses are used to be part of the woods. that house has always been there and now the road to it would be the only real access to the hillside they were looking at. The warehouses are on an area that was cleared and scraped level, leaving that house standing on what the owners call 'On the Hill'. And no, they would not be seeing anything here to there - woods in between.

BTW they have a concert or two every year lately for a benefit for autism awareness 'On the Hill'!

I watched the tears fall from the mother on the Today Show and I look at it both ways: crying because Lisa is missing, and crying because she knows what happened to Lisa.

Me too Patty me too.

So possibly the RUMOR of dogs tracing mom to river could be true and police don't want to confirm it??????????????

Am I confusing cases here. I thought this happened in the aliayah Lunsford case where they tracked her scent to the water???????? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander