MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just shoot me now - I still believe the mother did not have anything to do with Lisa going missing. I have pocket dialed my home phone and various other numbers from shoving my blackberry in my pocket. How in the h3ll does LE know for sure that it was Mom who made the call from the cell phone at 2:30am unless a conversation was recorded. Anybody could have had the phone at that point.

We must remember this is a "leak" from LE and not stated by LE themselves.

The only visual that I have got in my head right now is Jeremy pounding on the door down at LE headquarters and LE standing there saying "uh oh ... nah .. nah ya'all ain't getting in here".

All moo and I have been wrong before but until there is further hard statements from LE's mouths themselves, will not buy into this "leaked" information .... on Fox wasn't it?

I was just thinking the same thing. Forget the fence sitting. This more like a rollercoaster ride.:rollercoaster:

I don't get FOX up here. Are they a reliable news source? When they quote a police source do the stories usually pan out?

(bbm) You don't even know how lucky you are.... lol.....

That kitten in the bed ? With one (or both) boys = no sleep MOO.

Many posters have felt that mom seemed genuinely distraught on video. And I agree. And,no, I do not believe she gave Lisa an overdose of cough syrup. She is an exprienced mom. And Lisa did look cherished MOO If there had been an accident she would have called 911.MOO.

I think this is a tragic situation. MOO What if one or both of the boys accidently ( or otherwise ) harmed Lisa in the night ? And caused Lisa's death MOO At that point, nothing would bring Lisa back. But, the whole family will be torn apart. In effect, the parents would have lost all of their kids in the space of one night... Could it be that they made a horrible decision, to salvage what was left of their family somehow ? MOO

I apologize if I have offended anyone with this post...I'm heartsick.

Don't be sorry. I just have no way to look at a few pictures to think one way or another about her care of her child. Or her experience for that matter. I know nothing of her. If she's had the other children their whole lives or whether she's a quiet mom or a yeller. i just can't determine any of that.

IMO i don't get genuine anything from watching her. Scared (for herself?) maybe, but not genuinely afraid for her daughters life? no imo

A creek runs the edge dividing the subdivision from the wooded area. More of a drainage/runoff thing and right now will not be more than ankle deep in most areas, waist deep at most right now in the very few 'deep' holes. the Missouri River is only about 4 blocks or so away. The area they were holding the command center is 'on the river' with only a small piece of property and a train track separating them from it.

My heart just sunk when I read this. :(

just a little aside, but my BIL is the general manager at the auto auction that got the Susan Smith car after it was pulled out the water....

they fix everything that needs repaired and then have dealer auctions.. and yes this car was cleaned up and auctioned off..

can you imagine buying it????? omg!!!!

Is it weird to anyone else that Baby Lisa's room seems to be the size of a closet??

HAHA! The small bedroom in most of these houses are smaller than a lot of closets in most homes!!

Just shoot me now - I still believe the mother did not have anything to do with Lisa going missing. I have pocket dialed my home phone and various other numbers from shoving my blackberry in my pocket. How in the h3ll does LE know for sure that it was Mom who made the call from the cell phone at 2:30am unless a conversation was recorded. Anybody could have had the phone at that point.

We must remember this is a "leak" from LE and not stated by LE themselves.

The only visual that I have got in my head right now is Jeremy pounding on the door down at LE headquarters and LE standing there saying "uh oh ... nah .. nah ya'all ain't getting in here".

All moo and I have been wrong before but until there is further hard statements from LE's mouths themselves, will not buy into this "leaked" information .... on Fox wasn't it?

This could have been almost anyone providing the cell phone information - the brother in law of an employee of their cell provider could have known this.

On the Today show interview, didn't mom said she had taken a poly because she had volunteered to do it?? Now LE is saying that's not true? They requested it of her? Am I understanding this correctly?

Well.....if she took it....she DID volunteer. They can't force her to take one. Just another semantics manipulation by one or both sides.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ueuIH63G8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ueuIH63G8[/ame]

When mom was on the Today Show, she was crying so hard that her tears were actually dropping on her shirt. I feel like the tears were genuine. Question is: genuine because of what??

just a little aside, but my BIL is the general manager at the auto auction that got the Susan Smith car after it was pulled out the water....

they fix everything that needs repaired and then have dealer auctions.. and yes this car was cleaned up and auctioned off..

OMG. Uh, that's just awful. I do have to give GA props for having the murderer CA's car crushed and destroyed.

OMG! Heck to the no!!! Do they have to tell the buyer? like when u buy a house?

This thread is moving too fast :banghead: :D

It seems that the plot is thickening...

I will understand why if a child dies by accident in the home, why would parents go to the great lengths of staging a kidnapping and going through all the trouble of making up a story and then continuing to lie? I mean, if a parent who killed a child accidentally or through neglect thought that they would be in trouble legally for that, how can they think they will get away with disposing of the body? This was the main reason I NEVER believed Casey Anthony's story about the accidental drowning.

I was just thinking the same thing. Forget the fence sitting. This more like a rollercoaster ride.:rollercoaster:

I don't get FOX up here. Are they a reliable news source? When they quote a police source do the stories usually pan out?

IMO, yes, FOX is very credible. They are the only news station I watch--except for HLN when I am watching Conrad Murray trial.

I hope LE has them. but i bet they are in water. no pings if in water. moo

So possibly the RUMOR of dogs tracing mom to river could be true and police don't want to confirm it??????????????

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-parents-upset-police-tough-tactics/story?id=14688581

""We were in interrogated for a really long time Tuesday there again, answering questions….I just couldn't' take it anymore," he said. "I told them I had to have a break -- no more questions today. I asked to be let go, and they let me go from police station. An hour later was when we saw the press conference from them.""

<snip>

"Thursday night police also shut down their outdoor command post and removed that crime scene tape that had been surrounding the house since Lisa's disappearance, but police insist this was not related to their claim that the parents were no longer cooperating.

"It has nothing to do with the statement I made about the parents' cooperation," Young said. "We closed that down only because of geography."."

Stopping in quickly before heading out of town - had to leave to get DH from the airport. Anything happen in the last hour or so? TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member