GA GA - Shirley, 87, & Russell Dermond, 88, Putnam Co, 2 May 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
These type of places sell buyers on the concept of security but as many posts above point out they aren’t really as secure as many residents think.
In the community I lived in, some people acted like we were 100% secured away from the “locals” outside the gates.
I recall in the Sheriff's interviews he always said it was a zero crime rate community, they'd never had any burglaries in a couple decades. This is one reason why he believes it wasn't random, but that the couple were targeted. The security might deter a random criminal who could find other places with less risk of getting caught. However, the security wouldn't defeat someone who was determined, and then there was no security whatever from a boat.

JMO

I recall in the Sheriff's interviews he always said it was a zero crime rate community, they'd never had any burglaries in a couple decades. This is one reason why he believes it wasn't random, but that the couple were targeted. The security might deter a random criminal who could find other places with less risk of getting caught. However, the security wouldn't defeat someone who was determined, and then there was no security whatever from a boat.

JMO
Interestingly the community I lived in claimed to be crime free as well (in north Georgia) but after I moved in I found there was some property crime (usually a contractors employees) and a murder (love triangle, resident murdered by non-resident). Crime finds a way in

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie
Back