MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks like a picture of shower gift items, before she was born.

You think? You might be right...I was thinking the stuff had been put in the crib by LE when they were searching the house, but now that you mention the shower gifts, I can see how that is more likely.

d6alt.jpg

I can't believe the bedding is still on the crib! Why didn't LE take the bedding and test it for DNA, there could be fingerprints on the railing of the crib, hairs, eyelashes, or splash DNA on the bedding from a possible sneeze or cough by the kidnapper. I just can't believe the bedding is still on the crib. :eek:

Hi Momt- why do you think this pic is current? Did they say that somewhere? If that is a current pic, wouldn't Lisa be able to climb out cause the mattress is set so high?

eta- well heck- ur too quick for me, just saw your post lol.

Only a matter of time to where conflict will start in that family. If they are both guilty this will fracture. That is why I think they broke of with LE because that started to happen. As days or even weeks go on, they will have trust issues with each other. Their families will start thinking about events and have questions themselves and that will leak out and spill over adding to the fracture.

Of course this is all my own speculation! I'll just sit and watch as it all unfolds.

Jaycee Dugard's stepdad was ostracized by the family until she was found. Sure enough, he was telling the truth.

Let me say that I'm still on the fence here, but I have been wondering about who first noticed the screen for a while and now I guess I have my answer. Sorry if this was already posted - it's moving fast here!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7200575&postcount=846"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

don't they usually take pictures before they collect things??? I'm assuming if they get to a crime scene they want to take pictures of what the site looked like before they collect everything they need. IMO.

d6alt.jpg

I can't believe the bedding is still on the crib! Why didn't LE take the bedding and test it for DNA, there could be fingerprints on the railing of the crib, hairs, eyelashes, or splash DNA on the bedding from a possible sneeze or cough by the kidnapper. I just can't believe the bedding is still on the crib. :eek:

I just read this morning that LE took some items, such as stuffed animals out of the house. I am sure they have tested evrything for DNA...It was just discussed that the crib and bedding in that photo is probably not the current crib and bedding... MOO

FWIW I don't see shower gifts. Is that a baby carrier in the crib? A baby tub?

OMG. I'm never going to catch up! I finally got to the last page of the previous thread thinking, "Whew. I made it!" Then I found out that the last post was the link to the new thread! Nooooooo!

don't they usually take pictures before they collect things??? I'm assuming if they get to a crime scene they want to take pictures of what the site looked like before they collect everything they need. IMO.

Yes, but they wouldn't have released them to the public. These look like they were taken earlier.

Brought over from previous thread:

Let's go with that theory.
WHO then has the baby? A loved one maybe? A friend?

How long would the parents hold out for money? :waitasec:

I keep trying to believe the parents are totally innocent. I do......

I also keep hitting a road block with LE's insistance on rechecking the home and surrounding areas.

Those 3 cell phones--missing, hidden or stolen?
Even pay as you go phones have distributed numbers....If Im not mistaken.

Who can show up anywhere with an unknown baby? Id iknow this child and Ive only been following this story for 3 days.imo

BBM

I agree. It would be kind of hard to show up with a 10-month-old and claim it as your own. A 10-day-old, maybe.

I don't know what to believe and I don't feel comfortable actually accusing the parents at this point, but it feels less and less like a stranger abduction.

Perhaps someone, a relative, didn't feel they were fit parents and decided they would be better caretakers for Lisa? In that case, at some point the baby will be out in public. Maybe that's why they are so eager to keep the story more national than local. Someone would have a 5 hour head start on taking Lisa out of the state.

d6alt.jpg

Where did these pictures come from? Was there a story with them? The source is photobucket - whose photobucket? Thanks again.

Jaycee Dugard's stepdad was ostracized by the family until she was found. Sure enough, he was telling the truth.
The poor guy was an eye witness to her being taken and chased the car on foot or with a bicycle. I wonder if she has shared any of her millions with him? Not meaning that in any negative way at all.

FWIW I don't see shower gifts. Is that a baby carrier in the crib? A baby tub?

its a tub. a 30lb baby would be way too big for it. must be an old picture.

Interesting short piece from Kansas City Star's 'Midwestern Voices' section:

Did KC police suspect baby Lisa Irwin's parents from the start?
by Barb Shelly
When little Lisa Irwin turned up missing early Tuesday morning, Kansas City police said there were signs the 10-month-old girl had been abducted. That assertion, plus an Amber Alert and a full-out search, gave the impression that police were operating on the theory that someone from outside of the home had taken the baby.

But based on what Lisa’s mother, Deborah Bradley, told Good Morning America today, it looks as though police were suspicious of the parents’ story from the start.
---
the rest at link above

World Body Language Expert Dr. Lillian Glass will join us on WEBSLEUTHS RADIO this Sunday 8 PM Eastern/5 PM Pacific. We will discuss the case of missing baby LISA IRWIN. Dr. Glass will offer her opinion on the parents body language. You do not want to miss what Dr. Glass has to say.

Just in case y'all didn't see this in the announcements.

From an earlier thread:

In general, though, I think LE often turns on the family they originally thought were victims if they can't find any other evidence of another perp.
I don't know if LE 'turns' on the family simply because they don't find evidence of a perp, I think in most of these cases (Ramsey, Aisenberg) there is evidence pointing toward the family and very little if any toward a perp. What is LE supposed to do? Ignore the information they have on hand? Even if information *might* later surface that turns everything on its head? Their obligation is to the child in these cases first and foremost. Even if that means looking really hard at the parents and going so far as to accuse them of being involved.

In this case, we don't know what LE does. We don't know WHAT if anything LE has found...but if some of the leaks are true (phone call, text), then IMO they have every duty to look at the parents. I've seen nothing to indicate that they've looked ONLY at the parents also...they've done door-to-door searches and looked into RSO, etc. So if there's nothing to indicate an outside perp...no unexplained fingerprints, footprints, fibers, dna, etc. and hinkiness with the phone at 2:30, what should LE do?

I am torn, because from the pictures, that baby was well cared for and loved a lot. Her mother seems absolutely torn over this. But a few things about the story, a few words by the parents here and there, and a few recent events make me wonder about the parents' story...and unless LE is proved to be incompetent, I follow their lead most times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5