MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 mos, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I must say, MW stays pretty consistent with her story.

I am however, very confused about a lot of things.
1). How did police get MW's number so quickly? Had they already checked Bradley's phone records 4 hours after being called to the scene?!

2). There were several people and many houses shown where Jersey lived. There was a Mike Hancock in a yellow house who rented out a room to Jersey and then Megan. There was also a Carissa Carda who said it was her house the Police were interested in looking at as it appeared to be the one Tanko was walking to and where the foot castes were made. Is this the house on Chelsea where MW said she and Tanko would go and visit Denny? WHO IS DENNY?!
G
3) I wonder if the foot casts were ever compared to anyon?

Observations: The man coming out of the bushes was on the SW corner of the intersection of N. Brighton and NE Parvin which is almost directly up from the dumpsters. This person, all in white was seen heading east on the South side of Parvin. Abour a half hour walk (or so it appears on the map) from The Waffle House. Maybe this person had a preselected time to meet MW. The internet on LB phone was attempted around 3 and then a bit later. Maybe waffles and coffee while viewing a new toy.? And why the dumpster fire? Maybe the baby had been left behind with.....? And a fire was set after the man in white left.

Certainly surveillance tapes of the Waffle House has been pulled.

I will look again where I read about Jeremy asking the officer about coorelation with car breakin and BL..

I need to make the above clearer

2:15a.m. surveillance tape from BP station shows someone coming out of the woods. This person headed east. ( a 1/2 hour walk to The Waffle House.) A rough estimate on my part)

3:00a.m. MW goes to the Waffle House on 7401 NE Parvin Rd

Was this perhaps a prearranged meeting sight for and the mystery man.

I know who you are referring to.
How do you think she contacted him with no working phones? I thought about her computer but police confiscated their computers and they would know by now.
Why do you think this person would assist DB in disposing of her child?

Dysfunctional family is my best guess. Not sure about method of contact.

I'm actually more bothered by them refusing to be interviewed separately after having originally done so, because to me it looks like the police were getting somewhere with the separate interviews so DB shut them down.

It's been a long time since I went thru the case info. I should make some time to review it so I can be more clear in my room reasoning.

1). How did police get MW's number so quickly? Had they already checked Bradley's phone records 4 hours after being called to the scene?!

Police knew the phones were missing that morning, so one of the first steps would be to look at the records. I'm sure they obtained the records as quickly as possible. I assume that is where they got her number, but I guess I can't say for sure. I don't know any other reason they would be calling her.

2). There were several people and many houses shown where Jersey lived. There was a Mike Hancock in a yellow house who rented out a room to Jersey and then Megan. There was also a Carissa Carda who said it was her house the Police were interested in looking at as it appeared to be the one Tanko was walking to and where the foot castes were made. Is this the house on Chelsea where MW said she and Tanko would go and visit Denny? WHO IS DENNY?!

No, Carissa is a neighbor whose house was searched. Police were asking about Jersey all over the neighborhood at that time. She told reporters that she doesn't know Jersey and had never seen him. I don't know where she lives in the neighborhood, but her house is not the footprint cast house.

Links: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pis9cV0EFNw
http://www.kshb.com/news/region-mis...e-continue-asking-about-neighborhood-handyman

Denny and his wife lived at the footprint cast house. Jim Spellman mentions DW in post #46...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ISCUSSION-HERE-PLEASE**&p=7543946#post7543946

I found it strange that the pics chosen for the missing poster were several months old and there weren't many recent pics available.

Here are the three photos KCPD posted on Twitter the morning of Oct.4th 2011:

http://twitpic.com/6v0h4k
http://twitpic.com/6v1mg6
http://twitpic.com/6v1fqf

One of these pictures is Lisa months before her disappearance. The other two appear to have been pretty recent. The cell phones were missing, so any photos taken with those were not available, unless they had been uploaded somewhere. I assume the police had access to any camera the Irwin's might have owned, also the computer hard drive where any pictures may have been stored. I'm not sure why KCPD chose to share that one photo of Lisa when she looks to be about 2-4 months old instead of a more recent head shot. In the days, weeks, and months following Lisa's disappearance, plenty of photos of Lisa from newborn to nearly 11 months old have been shared publicly. There is one set of photos from a family get together on Oct. 2nd 2011, the day before she went missing.

October 5th 2011:

http://www.kshb.com/news/region-missouri/northland/grandparents-share-photos-of-lisa-irwin

Early flyer can be seen at this link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-missing-We-just-want-baby-parents-plead.html

Photos of Lisa: http://s1066.photobucket.com/user/LisaIrwinArchive/library/Lisa Irwin Pictures?sort=3&page=1

When it comes down to the facts of things that happened with Lisa Irwin, we the public actually don't know anything. LE is the ones with all of the true information in the case.

I agree with you on that point, Jewels53. Police obviously know much, much more than we do. They haven't confirmed much of anything. A lot (certainly not all) of the information available does come from DB, JI and those close to them. It is what it is. All the public can do is speculate on what information is available and consider sources when forming an opinion. I can only hope police have strong evidence and are close to charging the person responsible. I can speculate about the case all day and night, but without more facts from law enforcement, I cannot fully commit to any one 'theory' or person I believe is responsible. There are too many questions, too many unknowns.

Askfornina: Can't find anywhere where Jeremy asked the officer if he thought this could be related to the car break in. That will teach me. Am learning to cut and paste.

I hate to say it, but I'm having an uneasy feeling about this case. In reviewing Tipaconi's comments on the phones, they never went further than 1/5 to 1/3 mile from the home. (Which blows my theory about MW and JT trying to access the internet at The Waffle house. So whoever it was, stayed fairly close to the Irwin home until 3:10a.m.
And quite honestly, even if my phone couldn't call out, I would think maybe my voice mail still worked and I may have had some incoming calls. And rereading what the police took from the home also increases my wariness. All the things that would have been in Lisa's crib. (Except for the tape and tape dispenser.)

I hate to say it, but I'm having an uneasy feeling about this case. In reviewing Tipaconi's comments on the phones, they never went further than 1/5 to 1/3 mile from the home. (Which blows my theory about MW and JT trying to access the internet at The Waffle house. So whoever it was, stayed fairly close to the Irwin home until 3:10a.m.
And quite honestly, even if my phone couldn't call out, I would think maybe my voice mail still worked and I may have had some incoming calls. And rereading what the police took from the home also increases my wariness. All the things that would have been in Lisa's crib. (Except for the tape and tape dispenser.)

BBM :laughing: You are awesome, Razz.

That's what makes this case so strange though. The phones staying so close to the home for a period of time looks bad for the parents. But what of the unexplained call to MW's phone? So many things that have just no logical explanation. (well, they probably do have a logical explanation, but heck if I know what it is)

Wow. I have a real mind block about that man's name! I honestly thought I spelled it correctly this time!! Geez. But thank you for the awesome comment even though I didn't legitimately deserve it. This case has me......upside down. I really felt like we were on the right track. May still be but.......

This may be a silly question but: Say BL did die in her crib. Can they tell whose DNA is decomposing, or can they just say the dogs hit on the scent?

Another observation: there were 3 phones: 1 was Debra's, one was Jeremy's and the other was a cheaper flip phone given to Debra by her father. Did that phone work? Also, didn't' Jeremy try to call Debra? I thought incoming calls were allowed. So if it was, would it go to her voicemail? And if so, could she have retrieved it? Would it show on the front of the phone? And....I wonder what time he called her to say he' d be late.

I am surprised to see so much activity on this thread. While there are clearly conflicting theories and opinions, it's nice to see Lisa getting some attention.

<mod snip> please explain how an overweight, slightly/very drunk woman can run down to the river carrying a chunky but dead baby, (whether the baby is 5 or 20 pounds) throw her down the embankment and then run back home all before her boys know she's missing! Oh, and all this in the dark. And no witnesses! And before her husband returns home from work. If put out for a vote on this probability, it would probably come back at......1%! Unless she is super athlete extrodinaire.
In which case it might bump it up to 5%. :-0, :)

Unlikely, but IMHO your looking at the wrong parent.

Another observation: there were 3 phones: 1 was Debra's, one was Jeremy's and the other was a cheaper flip phone given to Debra by her father. Did that phone work? Also, didn't' Jeremy try to call Debra? I thought incoming calls were allowed. So if it was, would it go to her voicemail? And if so, could she have retrieved it? Would it show on the front of the phone? And....I wonder what time he called her to say he' d be late.

If I remember rightly, JI was not staying "late" at work. He was some sort of contractor and he was working an overnight shift in a commercial business. Often contractors and subcontractors will work at night on such jobs so as to interfere as little as possible with normal business for those commercial property customers. So he left in the late afternoon early evening to go to this job and returned home at the expected time after reaching a level of completeness the job demanded or the boss decided enough work had been done for the evening.

I agree iamnotagolem, it is great to see Lisa getting some reinvigorated attention and discussion.

Unlikely, but IMHO your looking at the wrong parent.

Wow. Please explain. Wasn't Jeremy seen on surveillance video working late? I thought he had a fairly rock solid alibi.

If I remember rightly, JI was not staying "late" at work. He was some sort of contractor and he was working an overnight shift in a commercial business. Often contractors and subcontractors will work at night on such jobs so as to interfere as little as possible with normal business for those commercial property customers. So he left in the late afternoon early evening to go to this job and returned home at the expected time after reaching a level of completeness the job demanded or the boss decided enough work had been done for the evening.

I agree iamnotagolem, it is great to see Lisa getting some reinvigorated attention and discussion.

Jeremey was working at night because that's when the work was scheduled. Your correct that it was done in order to not interfere with normal business activity's at the Starbucks. The job took longer than expected but that's not unusual IMO.

3:45 a.m. Irwin finished his work at Starbucks and returned home later than expected. He had not called home from Starbucks. Bradley has said she was not alarmed by his delay in coming home, KCTV5 reported.

http://www.ibtimes.com/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-what-happened-night-she-disappeared-365860

Wow. Please explain. Wasn't Jeremy seen on surveillance video working late? I thought he had a fairly rock solid alibi.

I'm not sure if LE has Jeremey on any surveillance video, but I'm sure that his work cellphone pings and testimony from his boss should corroborate his alibi. JMO.

I wonder if the charging cords for the phones were taken as well. Seems like that ar a would be a good place to pick up prints.

I wonder if the charging cords for the phones were taken as well. Seems like that ar a would be a good place to pick up prints.

I never heard anything about cellphone charging cords being taken from the Irwin home. Why would a slim charging cord be a good place to pick up fingerprints?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back