Found Deceased MO - Madisson Lambert, 24, car found in a ditch, East Prairie, 26 Dec 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sheriff's office searching for missing Mississippi County woman

•was last seen at 10:30 p.m. on Dec. 26. (Sat)
•reported missing on Dec. 28 (Mon)
•vehicle found in a ditch on Dec. 28 (Mon)
•vehicle was located outside of East Prairie on County Road 535.

Questions:
Who last seen her and where?
Reason for reporting her missing 2 days later?
How far is the place last seen to where her vehicle was found?

Who reported her missing?
Why the two day delay in reporting her missing?
Was she off for the Christmas weekend and when she didn’t show up for work on Monday that’s when she was reported missing?
Surely she would have spent Christmas with her little girl - so did she drop her off at a relative’s house on the 26th? Is that the last time her family/little girl saw her?
So sad :(

No idea If she was a user or not but I can definitely see scrapbooking as something someone could get into while on meth. People tend to do different things like that whether it’s crosswords, coloring, taking apart stuff, etc. My condolences to her loved ones.
Can you explain this? Why would people on meth like scrapbooking? I know it is an addictive craft, but it is, I thought, kind of precise and very expensive ... I don’t associate that with meth... so I am confused.

sorry did not mean to say scrapbooking in itself is weird, but any type of fiddly behaviors are amplified like 1000 times on drugs. Not to say the scrap book was completely neat, but I've seen 100's of scrap books/journals from addicts.

I'll give you an example from my sis, she had a complete scrapbook based on how we were kidnapped as children to replace my dad's family that was killed. It was and still is disturbing, but very neat. I will give her that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back