Found Deceased MO - Mikayla Jones, 18, Last seen w/ two men, Farmington, 4 May 2021 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

hibachai

Reaction score
Mikayla Jones was last seen on May 4, 2021 and was officially reported as missing on May 7, 2021.

Authorities search for missing 18-year-old Farmington girl

185120085_311342403934613_2893928736795616277_n.jpg
184611261_10218535700892890_8954243071304655704_n.jpg

Missing Farmington teen has family worried, investigators looking for answers

Mikayla was last seen by her family at their home in Farmington on May 3rd. But Mikayla’s friend and 2 men saw her 2 days later early Wednesday morning when they were all together at a Belgrade residence. The three say Mikayla got up and left, walking away from the home. Washington County Sheriff Zach Jacobsen said, “She basically said she had her arrangements covered and she hasn’t been seen since.”

Her last Instagram post is a picture of her with Andrew Pierce (identifiable tattoos and license), the man who initially claimed he hadn’t met her.

His hand can also be seen in her last TikTok post around her throat (I think this was playful / part of the TikTok, but she doesn’t look well, IMO. She’s seen smoking earlier)

Pictures attached.
i havent been able to find her Instagram. has it been removed

"'We’re hopeful, with continued prayers, for the best possible outcome,” said Eric Ziegler, a friend of the family. “With optimism and faith, we’re still hopeful that can happen.'

However, he and the family have “strong suspicion” that the Farmington teen may have been killed."

Where Is Mikayla Jones? Family Friend Speaks on Teen's Disappearance

However, he and the family have “strong suspicion” that the Farmington teen may have been killed."

Where Is Mikayla Jones? Family Friend Speaks on Teen's Disappearance

From this article - BBM

She was last seen either late Tuesday May 4, or early May 5, at a home in a rural area about 30 miles away from her home. Ziegler said she had gone there with a friend, and two men at the home with them would have been new acquaintances, although at least one appeared to have been in one of her TikTok videos in the past.

Authorities with the Washington County Sheriff's Office said that they were told she left the home a some point that night, according to KTVI. “Mikayla refused a ride, [her two male acquaintances] claimed that when they woke up, she was gone,” said Ziegler, who has a background in law enforcement and is helping the family organize their search.

Curious why she would refuse a ride. Were there things that made her uncomfortable that night/morning ?

What a beautiful looking girl. Normally families hold onto as much hope as possible at times like this, its scary and unsettling that they believe she has been murdered. I really pray and hope this is not the case, if so, let's get justice served swiftly.

Dear teenagers, including my teenage self:

Grown men shouldn’t be hanging out with you. I know it makes you feel grown up and mature, but it just means they are immature. You don’t get “cool” status doing this. They get “uncool” status doing this. Remove yourself from these situations when it’s safe to do so. Please.

Thank you.

Remembering that one time 15 year old me got into a truck with two 50 year old strangers and we smoked weed. And they told us they had a gun. I’m lucky to be alive.

This poor girl.

(I’m not victim blaming. I’m blaming these men for being sus losers)

“The Washington County Sheriff’s Office was investigating Jones’ disappearance, along with the Missouri State Highway Patrol (MSHP). The Mineral Area Major Case Squad was activated to assist the sheriff’s office with the search and investigation.

An autopsy was conducted. Further details were not released.”

Body of missing teen found; Jones described as a 'beacon that lights up a room'

Missing Missouri teen Mikayla Jones found dead
Drugs. Just as I highly suspected. I'm from this area. Young people disappear and/or die in this area, it's always drug related in one way or another. These idiots just ditched her body after an overdose. It's a very bad problem people there keep trying to ignore.

Even sadder is that MO seems to have The Good Samaritan Law in place, which would have prevented those involved from charges. :mad: JMOO from article, since I am not familiar with MO laws.

Jacobsen said the two men and one woman who were allegedly with Mikayla could have followed a fairly new law, the Good Samaritan Law, then things would be much different.

He said Mikayla may still be alive and the three would not be undergoing an interrogation by detectives.

Jacobsen added, “These people could have called 911 and done the human thing and got her help and if it was beyond help the family would have immediate closure. But they didn’t call 911 they didn’t call anybody they acted like cowards and dumped her body on the side of the road.”

These idiots just ditched her body after an overdose.
That poor young girl. How could THREE of them be this evil to dump her like garbage on a road??

So, so sad. They should have done the right thing, I can imagine one not doing the right thing but three is really sickening?

God bless you Mikayla, you are a bright shining star now. May you rest in peace and your family and friends find resolve, support and peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back