GUILTY MO - Monica Sykes, 25, Berkeley, 27 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After studying the Berkeley crime rate analysis, it seems the area is a high crime area. It also seems that the predominant crimes are burglary or theft, not assault or murder. So it seems these abductions are an anomaly.
It also seems odd that each young lady simply left their personal effects and ID behind. Could they have gone willingly with their abductor, because he was known to them and trusted? If so, he's local, at least to the Berkeley/Clayton area.
It may be useful to map out other abductions that have occurred within a 20 mile radius using Berkeley as the center, or hub of activity.
It also appears these are "clean girls", not prostitutes or street girls. As such, they may have been scoped out for abduction and use for prostitution to the trucking trade. As the airport is nearby, truckers would naturally travel to the airport and various truck stops along the way. I am concerned that bodies have not been found. It may indicate that these girls were kidnapped for prostitution as "lot lizards", in which case, they may still be alive but unable to escape their captors.
Known pimps should be investigated in this matter. Truck stop personnel should be questioned, as well as truckers known to use the routes into the airport often. Truck stop ex/current prostitutes should also be questioned.
As the girls are all Af. American, its likely the perp is also Af. American.
HWY 70 has been the site of recurring (and as yet unsolved) abductions of women going back as far as 1985, however the disappeared in those cases are young/female Caucasian.
HWY170 is the main route that connects the Af. American abductions in both Berkeley and Clayton.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Berkeley.jpg
    Berkeley.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 300
Here's a better map with names, dates, locations and corrections. Although Phoenix seems to come from a different socio-economic situation and residential area, she ties into the other three abductions by virtue of her college's location near Berkeley and the other three abduction scenes.
Would she have taken the HWY. 170 Route to and from school? It makes sense as its the shortest route home. If she did, she had to pass through Berkeley. Was she spotted by the abductor and followed home? How many of these girls were connected with the University, if any? Are there any college classmates the girls have in common?
Whoever this fellow is, he seems to be able to snag these girls without leaving signs of a struggle. These abductions are happening in broad daylight, and they're not arousing any suspicion. Are they walking and talking? Do they appear to be friends? I believe the person responsible knows these girls either by sight or through interaction.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Berkeley.jpg
    Berkeley.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 323
From Texas Equusearch: 01/12/17 -- SEARCH UPDATE: Due to the forecasted winter weather this weekend, the search for Monica is postponed. The rescheduled date is:. February 4th and 5th starting at 8:00 am. Please watch this page for any further details and updates. We did not want to postpone, but we must think of the safety of all searchers and volunteers willing to participate.

Thank

I think this case is not related to others. She didn't get in the car with someone she didn't know. She hopped in with someone to see them for a few minutes while running to get something special for the kids.

To me, the phone records are key. I'm betting she was texting or talking with someone to pick her up either that morning or the night before. Verizon has every number texted and called detailed on my bill. I hope this has already been done.

I am thinking boyfriend. 99.9%. ^^^^all of that is just my opinion

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Body found during search for Monica today. So far, unidentified.

Sent from my Lenovo YB1-X90F using Tapatalk

Sources say searchers looking for missing Monica Sykes discover human remains in Kinloch
Sources say searchers discovered human remains in Kinloch, MO, Saturday. Police and the nationally known search and rescue group Texas Equisearch were out looking for Monica Sykes, 25, who has been missing from her Berkeley home since the morning of October 28, 2016, when she was last seen getting into a white car with an unnamed person.

http://fox2now.com/2017/02/04/sourc...issing-monica-sykes-discover-body-in-kinloch/

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Also to go along with what TheGardener posted, not only are these missing persons along 170, but closer along Florissant Rd. Florissant Rd runs through Berkeley straight to UMSL (Phoenix Colden) - it could be someone along that corridor. It also has close intersecting streets that lead to Kinloch where the latest remains were found.

Here's a better map with names, dates, locations and corrections. Although Phoenix seems to come from a different socio-economic situation and residential area, she ties into the other three abductions by virtue of her college's location near Berkeley and the other three abduction scenes.
Would she have taken the HWY. 170 Route to and from school? It makes sense as its the shortest route home. If she did, she had to pass through Berkeley. Was she spotted by the abductor and followed home? How many of these girls were connected with the University, if any? Are there any college classmates the girls have in common?
Whoever this fellow is, he seems to be able to snag these girls without leaving signs of a struggle. These abductions are happening in broad daylight, and they're not arousing any suspicion. Are they walking and talking? Do they appear to be friends? I believe the person responsible knows these girls either by sight or through interaction.

attachment.php

Not sure if anyone's posted about the Berkeley police officer who was last to see her alive.

Here's an article about it: http://www.riverfronttimes.com/news...-a-berkeley-cop-just-before-her-disappearance

In that article, it says that the white car belonging to a guy she had been seeing (NOT the police officer) was found engulfed in flames.

This info was given by the married police officer she had been with earlier that morning.

The owner of that white vehicle is (or was) in custody on unrelated charges.

Interesting developments in this case. I'm especially interested in the white car (owned by the boyfriend) found burned out after Monica's disappearance. Its not uncommon for murderers to torch vehicles when they're the place where the murder occurred. I don't know how well-liked the police force in Berkeley is among the African American community there, but I can imagine that a boyfriend having a cop he thought a rival drop his girlfriend off at 6:30 a.m. might ratchet up some jealousy. Interesting. It might be useful to check out whether the same police officer knew the other missing girls before he joined the force. Good to see some activity in this case.

Officer Robert Howard of Berkeley PD.
https://youtu.be/uhaimn2IB1w

Found another missing girl from Berkeley: EDWARDS, SHARDAE
Female,
Black, missing
12/28/2014, DOB
06/12/2000,
BERKELEY PD,
BERKELEY, MO JUVENILE
She's listed in the Missouri State Highway Patrol Active Missing Juvenile Listing. Oddly enough, I can't find any newspaper articles about her. Nothing in NAMUS or the Doe Network. If she's still missing, she would be the fifth girl missing from Berkeley, which is a relatively small town. I'll keep checking for more...

Found another missing girl from Berkeley, Missouri GREEN, ALEXIS
FemaleBlack08/02/201603/14/2001 BERKELEY PD BERKELEY, MO JUVENILE
She's listed in the Missouri State Highway Patrol Active Missing Juvenile Listing. Oddly enough, I can't find any newspaper articles about her. Nothing in NAMUS or the Doe Network. If she's still missing, she would be the sixth girl missing from Berkeley, which is a relatively small town. I'll keep checking for more...

Found another missing girl from Berkeley, Missouri
PAYNE, SHAMYA
Female,
Black, missing
03/12/2016, DOB 11/22/1999,
BERKELEY PD,
BERKELEY, MO,
JUVENILE.
She's listed in the Missouri State Highway Patrol Active Missing Juvenile Listing. Oddly enough, I can't find any newspaper articles about her. Nothing in NAMUS or the Doe Network. If she's still missing, she would be the seventh girl missing from Berkeley, which is a relatively small town. I'll keep checking for more...

...and another missing girl from Berkeley, Missouri -
SAVAGE, SHALISE
Female,
Black, missing:
05/21/2016, DOB,
06/21/2000 BERKELEY PD BERKELEY, MO JUVENILE
Can't find any info about her anywhere else. She's number eight.

Maybe we need to team up and start some heavy investigation into this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back