MO - Off-duty firefighter stops man armed w/ 100 rounds of ammo at S Springfield Walmart, 8 Aug 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can still see it. Maybe it's just cached in my browser though

What do you see there?

ETA: Daily Mail article has some info on his FB posts

PICTURED: Married father-to-be, 20, who walked into Missouri Walmart carrying assault rifle | Daily Mail Online

In a February Facebook status update Andreychenko wrote: 'It’s official. I hate Walmart. Apparently they won’t sell Rifle and shotgun ammo if your under 21. “New policy” However I can walk into the store with a loaded .40 and nobody says anything. What a joke.'

Missouri is an open carry state, with few restrictions. This could be a test of their law.

Gun laws in Missouri - Wikipedia

If the guy didn't point his weapon at anyone or wave it around, they may have to drop charges. JMO and IANAL.

For open carry, no permits, registration or licensing are required for the person or the weapon. It's allowed for assault weapons, semi-automatics, etc. There's no restriction on ammo or magazine capacity. No background check is required.

Man arrested at Walmart with firearm, about100 rounds of ammunition "lucky he's alive still"

ETA: Anyone want to place bets on him retaining Dee Wampler as his attorney?

Too late, nvmnd. Confirmed: Dee is his attorney

Police identify armed man arrested at Missouri Walmart

JMO, Dee may have even advised this guy on what to do before going into the Walmart. He's a very unpopular, controversial attorney.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/a...ted-at-Missouri-Walmart-no-shots-14291857.php

Last edited:
Wampler is very skilled at getting despicable criminals exonerated or charged with lesser crimes. He's a bully in the courtroom and with LE, prosecutors and the news media.

Some of Wampler's cases:

Roaring Fork Valley man set to plead guilty in underage sex case

His law firm defended the man who kidnapped, raped, murdered and dismembered Hailey Owen. They tried to keep him out of jail and were successful in dragging the trial out for 3 years, IIRC

Friends: Accused killer of Mo. girl was gentle, quiet

Sex traffickers

Lawyer hints at 'memory loss' as son of Lambert's founder appears in sex trafficking case

Rapists and domestic abusers

Springfield man facing rape, domestic assault charges

It's a long list.

He's got those "crazy" eyes. Some of his FB photos hint at drug use (pockmarked face, manic behavior). Unable to hold down a job very long, nor complete schooling.

JMO this is a publicity stunt by his attorney and I don't think it's going to have the desired effect. The public is no longer in the mood for "legalized" domestic terrorism.

Imagine how popular it will be to have every meth head in every US city and village legally running around brandishing assault rifles and body armour and high capacity magazines.

Law abiding citizens will feel like they're playing "Russian Roulette" every time they go out in public, wondering whether each loony running around the store with his loaded AR15 is just "exercising his rights" or is ready to start shooting. How is the general public supposed to know the difference? The domestic terrorists and gun freaks look the same.

LE will probably jump off this bandwagon as well as major retailers. But how many more innocent people will die?

Last edited:

Jesse Inman
@jesseinmanTV
BREAKING: Dmitriy Andreychenko, 20, charged with making a terrorist threat in the SECOND DEGREE stemming from yesterday’s situation at Walmart on W. Republic Rd.

Charges were pending for 1st degree, Greene County Prosecutor Dan Patterson opts for 2nd degree.

Andreychenko faces up to 4 years in jail, and/or a fine of up to $10,000.

So people that have legally owned guns are freaks?

The ones who dress up in camo and body armour, load up hundreds of rounds of ammo and go parading around Walmart brandishing their assault rifles in order to frighten the public - I consider those freaks. JMO

Just curious, but why does any sane person need that kind of gear and weaponry while shopping at Walmart or the grocery store or a movie theater, etc?

She needs to ask for a speedy divorce because every and any asset they own together - she can kiss it goodbye. She needs to move and rebuild her life. I feel sorry for their kid. She/He will never live down his father's reputation.

From the looks of his Facebook posts, she probably agrees with him. His attorney will probably get him off with a warning or something. He'll start an online fundraising drive for his legal expenses and husband and wife will profit handsomely. JMO

I feel sorry for their children, too. I don't think things will end well for any of them and am guessing the husband and possibly the wife will meet a violent end.

POLICE: Suspect told his sister he wanted to conduct a social experiment

She told investigators that Andreychenko said he wanted to see if Walmart would respect his second amendment rights. Angelice referred to Andreychenko's actions as those of an immature boy.

Anastasia Andreychenko, the suspect's sister, said she received a call from him just after 3:00 p.m. Thursday. Andreychenko asked her if she would videotape him going into the Walmart with a gun, and that he referred to the action as a social experiment on how his second amendment right would be respected in a public area. Anastasia told him it was a bad idea, and that she did not want to help him take video.

JMO, they'll drop the charges or bargain down to misdemeanor, then we'll have to tolerate dozens of copycats every week.

Driver, Officer injured in crash responding to Springfield Walmart incident

Driver, Officer injured in crash responding to Springfield Walmart incident

Wow! Thank God for the bravery of the firefighter who was thankfully armed, and for the quick thinking by the store manager.
This is Crazy, are these lunatics getting together online and planning this stuff?

If it was merely a social experiment then the firefighter didn't need to be armed, since nothing was going to happen anyway.

Regardless, lunatics is indeed the correct term and yes they do plan this stuff. Many delight when it is more than an experiment. They get away with it do to all the desperate false equivalency, similar to this thread with the repeated praising of armed citizens and assertions they save this and they saved that.

Meanwhile I don't deal with theoretical. Family trees are being destroyed everywhere. Quite ironic that this site tries to patch together old wounds from family trees. An identification is made once in a while. That's wonderful. Then we lose exponentially more than that via the latest armed lunatic, chopping off one branch after another.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelle90
Back